Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller (21764 Views)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / Wizkid Remembers When He Used To Enter Public Buses (Photo) / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by amakaikeng(f): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2014
While accepting his Next Rated award at the Headies, Patoranking who was beside himself with sheer joy and excitement revealed that he used to work as a bricklayer and also sold rat poison to earn a living. Wow! Who would have thought?

Well, its no secret that he comes from a humble background, but what we didn't know was that he did those jobs for a living before fame and fortune smiled on him.

Moral is - when you are a hard worker, your dreams and aspirations, whatever they are, will one day pay off. Congrats Patoranking.

http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/12/wow-patoranking-reveals-he-used-to-be.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-MduOGmHU5rY/VI6NsB1BSSI/AAAAAAAEGSY/pX6WU7GXvK8/s1600/0.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-PPf6YAPU6u8/VI6N5w1tVAI/AAAAAAAEGSk/WunPu8rjZJo/s1600/1.png[/img]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Psalmpy(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Like seriously
yagaah
its ma hapi day
come lets celebr8
i jus made history
FTC things
and again its ma
bufday today
i must chop chicken today b4 xmas come o
Heaven On Earth!

7 Likes

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by ammyluv2002(f): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2014
Encouraging! Hard work pays......that your parents were poor is not an excuse for you to be poor too. We should always learn how to work thing out for ourselves with the help of God especially when you are not born with silver spoon

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by dregmaster: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2014
From grass to glory thru' grace, another great story!

You can checkout this property for sale:
https://www.nairaland.com/1941142/
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by nnadychuks(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2014
Picture or I don't..........
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Tattooboy: 10:34am On Dec 15, 2014
nnadychuks:
so if u were a rat poison seller u wud''ve taken ur picture while selling?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Rexphobia(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2014
so?

Naija celebs always forming humble beginning since 18 A.D.

Later now, Davido will say he used to sell gala and drinks in Apapa traffic.

I don't care, we all hustle and we don't talk about it..

By the way, who is he? cos we don't know him here in Pakistan where I work/

31 Likes

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Francon(f): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Grass to grace
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by lirusehn(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
so aside Davido none of these celebs had smooth upbringing? Even Davido wud soon start spewing shitz undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by phayvoursky(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Oh thank God he wasn't in a church choir...

3 Likes

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by born2fuckpussy: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
Story for the gods.

If you no believe, wait till 2015 when I go do shout

Sai Buhari
Sai born2fuck

1 Like

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by nairaman66(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Great! Kudos to him..
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by amakufrancis(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
pictures of him selling rat poison Or
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Cwaya(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
#WhatMustBeMustBe

#ImpossibleIsNothing cool
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Whayasay!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by mmaichel: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
wow, such is life
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by chesterlee(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Surulere!

From bricklayer to Headies winner! Oluwa Noni...
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by hazyfm: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
WOW!

HUMBLE BEGINNING

1 Like

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by nnadychuks(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Tattooboy:
so u were a rat poison seller u wud''ve taken ur picture while selling?
I don tell you my own finish
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by gbodimowo(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Carry on
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
Hard work pays.

1 Like

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by kajoula(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
nnadychuks:

5 Likes

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Tic4tac(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
reli?
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by ezeonline2(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Happpy for him,hardwork pays.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by AreaFada2: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Girls should take note.

A lot of poor boys today will make it tomorrow. That's always my advice to female relatives and friends.

But most girls run after already made men.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by tiswell(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Thank d gods for ya life today,pato
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Sierraloaded: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
We hear
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmm, so you're responsible for the demise of so many rats in lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by moderatorr: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
no wonder does he sell 'sniper' too? :-)
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by mmaichel: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
phayvoursky:
Oh thank God he wasn't in a church choir...
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Displays Hot Legs In Denim Short Shorts (photos) / Ada Slim Blasts Bishop Umoh 'okon Lagos' Over Joke About Women Raped By Abuja / Phyno Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.