Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP (19603 Views)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by UTEWUOJO: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2014
Pls. pack ur bags & baggages out of Aso rock ahead of 2015 as dey is no much time to waste.
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by buoye1(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2014
SaiBuharii:
S
S for siga!
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by goryorhal(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2014
Tonylyte:

You should be the one smoking what u r talking about. The worst thing a man can do is to tell lies to himself. Deep down your hearth u know they is no way buhari can defeat a sitting president like gej. Can u put your life on the line that buhari will rule this nation cometh 2015?

We shall see !!!!!
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2014
oluwadanie1:
I don't even like amaechi sef
wetin amaechi do you
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2014
WHAT A BUNCH OF PATHETIC LOSERS,

PDP COUNTED THEIR EGGS BEFORE THEY HATCHED, LAZY THINKING THAT GOT THEM TO WHERE THEY ARE TODAY.
IMAGINE NEGLECTED THE WHOLE NORTH ESPECIALLY N.E because NONE OF THEIR NEPOTIC FAMILIES COME FROM THE ZONE. BUSY LOOTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DAILY WHILE B.H WAS SLAUGHTERING PEOPLE IN THEIR THOUSANDS.

FASTFORWARDED 6YRS LATER, THE OPPOSITION GOT ALL MORE STRONGER AND NOW HAVE THIER BALLS IN THEIR HANDS SO THEY WAKE UP ALL OF A SUDDEN 2 MONTHS TO ELECTION AND BELIEVE NIGERIANS ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO STILL VOTE FOR THEM?

SOORRY OOO PDP, GAME OUT,,,,DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW LONG 4 YRS IS? BY 2019 THERE WONT BE ANYMORE NIG UNDER THIS CLUELESS ENTITY.

IF PDP LIKES THEY CAN FIELD DOYIN OKUPE/OLISA METUH AS THEIR NEW CANDIDATES........MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Tonylyte(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2014
goryorhal:

We shall see !!!!!
Lol, i have already seen it.
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2014
I will strongly plead with our media houses to organize well publicised presidential and vice presidential debates before the elections. I am sure I'm not the only person that has some serious questions for the two major contenders. Then and only then will I decide whom to vote for. I am not a sentimental voter.
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2014
experimentist:
come, are you mAd!?

You are mad to think that I can't voice my opinions on a DICTATOR.....

SAYNOTODICTATORS
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by experimentist: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2014
great1:

You are mad to think that I can't voice my opinions on a DICTATOR.....

SAYNOTODICTATORS
bros na question na..
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by frediech(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Buhari, Amechi, APC........ my ass.......
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by espn(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rexyl:
when they have turned our expectation upside down... I will not stop asking why neither Tinubu nor Fasola took part in the apc presidential primay.

Tinubu or Fasola should have emerged as the presidential aspirant while searching should have been for anyone among Buhari, Kwakwaso or Atiku as the vice president
wat nonsense is dis 1 saying! Ur brain is nt functioning well..thinkn upside down!
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Ttalk: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tonylyte:

You should be the one smoking what u r talking about. The worst thing a man can do is to tell lies to himself. Deep down your hearth u know they is no way buhari can defeat a sitting president like gej. Can u put your life on the line that buhari will rule this nation cometh 2015?

Is not about betting with life, its about what it is on ground, do comparative analysis of 2011 presidential result with potential but feasible result of 2015 and you will know that Jonathan has lost it

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by ademo1: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
In as much as I want GMB as the next president, Amaechi is not credible enough as vp. He is over ambitiuos and works less in Rivers. He stil has pdp blood in his performance. I want APC to think well oooo. To pdp, mind ur businex
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by lumeneng22: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
APC, You people better release those girls you are hiding before Feb 2015 because the whole world know this fact that you are just hiding the girls just to discredit Jonathan government. Also if you guys don't stop the bombing and embrace disarmament, sorry will be your names after the swearing in ceremony Eof the c in c himself Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by samento: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
oluwadanie1:
I don't even like amaechi sef
Who force you
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by ayindejimmy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rexyl:
when they have turned our expectation upside down... I will not stop asking why neither Tinubu nor Fasola took part in the apc presidential primay.

Tinubu or Fasola should have emerged as the presidential aspirant while searching should have been for anyone among Buhari, Kwakwaso or Atiku as the vice president
Can you force them when they're not interested? Let those that want the job go for it.
Choosing people not prepared is what got Us here
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Rexyl(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
ayindejimmy:

Can you force them when they're not interested? Let those that want the job go for it.
Choosing people not prepared is what got Us here

The choice is theirs right to do what pleases them, but In case they are frustrated out. This Nigerian politics where the unexpected can happen at any time.

The game is on...
We are watching...
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Rexyl(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
espn:
wat nonsense is dis 1 saying! Ur brain is nt functioning well..thinkn upside down!

espn or what? Get out of the wood and stop thinking upside down as you have stated. It takes right senses to understand and reply my post appropriately.
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by orimsamsam(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
lumeneng22:
APC, You people better release those girls you are hiding before Feb 2015 because the whole world know this fact that you are just hiding the girls just to discredit Jonathan government. Also if you guys don't stop the bombing and embrace disarmament, sorry will be your names after the swearing in ceremony Eof the c in c himself Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
. I pray ur sister get missing to play political game
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Kagarko(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/15/mind-business-apc-replies-pdp-buhariamaechi-ticket/

Okupe's statement is fear in disguise.

It's indeed none of their business.

If it is a FATAL ERROR why say it to the public. Opposition are seen as enemies and that PDP Donot need to advise them well. But because they are afraid of the joint ticket.

APC
APC
APC
APC
APC
APC
APC
APC
Support APC at all level.

Change is what we want in the governance of our dear country.
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by propertylisting: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
The devil i know is better than the Apc I don't know. Pdp gets my vote all the way....

Apc is a reshuffle of same thieves. They all stink. Remember I warned you all.

Same you guys criticized obj, now he is the best. Same you criticizing Gej... Hope you don't realise when its too late.

#rememberiwarnedyouall#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Hemanwel(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
All I want in this coming election (as a Statesman wey I be) is for PDP candidates to win in all APC-controlled states and for APC to win in all PDP-controlled states.With that,the in-coming Chief Executives would have no other choice than to perform - more than the previous Chief Executive.Then at the centre...Buhari!
This is the beauty of democracy; this is the reason why a strong opposition is needed for the masses to easily get the dividends of democracy; this is the reason why America wants to destabilize Nigeria,using Boko Haram and Ebola.They know the sleeping giant is about to wake up from her slumber; they know one day,Nigeria will rival them (America ) - considering the human and natural resources at our disposal.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by yerimastyle(m): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
. Gen Buhari allowed Shehu Kangiwa, the then Sokoto State Governor from 1979-1981, who conducted and supervised the famous "Bakolori Massacre" of poor peasant farmers, whose lands were seized without compensation, to remain under a very comfortable house arrest, without punishment or proper imprisonment.

2. Ikemba Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, another Igboman who had just returned from 13 years of exile in 1982, following a pardon by then president, Shehu Shangri, was as well locked up in Kiri-Kiri Prison by Buhari. Till this day, we are not told what Ojukwu's offence was.

3. Buhari's CPC loyalists massacred and lynched Nigerian youth corpers after the last election. A refined politician is expected to tender an apology on behalf of the ignorant loyalists, buhari refused to apologise. He said, the mob were angry because they felt the election was rigged. Is that sufficient to take the life of another?

4. Buhari pretended to have forgotten, his CPC party, rigged the election by registering under aged voters. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

5. In 1983, an article "The Mallams are Coming" written long ago in the 70's by Bisi Onabanjo, whose column Aiyekooto (parrot - known for telling the plain truth) and a later one in which Onabanjo wrote, people should watch out for that "Gangly Officer from the North" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at a Army function, where he openly supported only pro-Fulani and pro-Islam to the exclusion of all other ethnic groups, and the termination of democratic rule, was recalled by Buhari. For exposing that, Onabanjo got a harsh jail term and was tortured while in prison.

6. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter, was sacked on Buhari's orders as military ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing, $2.8 Billion money, while buhari was petroleum minister, was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank, London branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped PTF over Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera eventually won her case in court after providing evidence, and was financially compensated.

7. That obnoxious Decree 4 by buhari, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists, an attempt to shut-up the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation of buhari shows the essence of his intolerance..... facts of recent history.

8. On the 4th of September, 1984, minutes before leaving Nigeria for an extensive tour of the US, Fela Anikulapo Kuti was arrested at the airport of Lagos on orders of Buhari and was jailed for 5 years, on bogus charges under emergency law initiated by dictator buhari, which prompted the sentencing judge to later confess that, he was ordered to do so and apologised to Fela. Get Fela's (Army Arrangement) song for more expose'.

9. Against all canons of legal decency, Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), BernardOgedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). Toput it quite plainly, one of those three –Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed.

10. Buhari was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience.

11. After the military government of Major-General Muhammadu Buhari took power, Prof Ambrose Ali, one time governor of (Bendel) state, who had already retired from politics, was arrested and sentenced to 100 years in prison by buhari's military tribunal over trumped up charges. He was finally freed when the Esama of Benin, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion, paid a fine to buhari'government. Ambrose Ali died shortly after his release.

12. Mallam El-rufai who now sings buhari's praise famously said on Oct, 5th 2010 that " General Buhari is perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state and afterwards, is a warning that many nigerians in the past have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known."

13. El-Rufai again said: “I was 25 years old when Buhari was Head of State and now am 50+ and he still wants to be President, i don’t understand that, i don’t understand that at all and I call on young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders. This man should pave way for a younger blood, we don't need an old man. Its only in Nigeria that u willl see the same set of former corrupt leaders hussling to to lead evern when they keep saying that we are the leaders of tomorrow, the same story my teacher told me many years ago. Can any Nairalander gladly point out any American former leader that is still vying for the same post?

A leopard can never, ever change it's spots. Nigerians, do not be deceived,vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Hilaskee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Corruption is our biggest nightmare and we need the duo of Buhari/Amaechi to curb this dangerous menace. We need disciplinarian and serious-minded leaders to pilot the affairs of our great country to the next level. I love this pair!
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Billygee2u: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
APC,u should stop making unnecessary noise .we all know clean clear, that it's clear to you all, that GEJ remains unbeatable.
the fear of GEJ is given you all nightmare .
I am not a politician and I am not affiliated to any party ,but I know well that none of APC member have a good PROFILE to match GEJ.
so I advice ,that you should stop ranting and start planning for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by brightec(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
WHO MADE NIGERIA A FULL MEMBER OF THE
ORGANISATION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES (OIC)
WITHOUT ANY REGARDS TO WHAT CHRISTIANS
THINK ABOUT IT?
WHO DID BOKO HARAM MENTION AS THEIR
REPRESENTATIVE TO MEDIATE BETWEEN NIGERIA
AND BOKO HARAM FOR TALKS ON AMNESTY?
WHO INTRODUCED SO MANY MUSLIM PUBLIC
HOLIDAYS IN THE NIGERIAN CALENDER?
WHO SAID MUSLIMS SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR
CHRISTIANS?
WHO SAID IT IS A MISSION GIVE TO HIM BY GOD
TO
ENSURE THAT FULL SHARIA IS IMPLEMENTED
ACROSS NIGERIA?
WHO TOPPLED THE SECOND REPUBLIC AND
IMPRISONED SOUTHERN GOVERNORS WHILE
PUTTING NOTHERN GOVERNORS AND SHAGARI
UNDER HOUSE ARREST?
WHO CONDEMNED THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
FOR KILLINGS BOKO HARAM MEMBERS?
WHICH HEAD OF STATE JAILED MORE
JOURNALISTS
UNDER DECREE 2 ?
WHO WAS AMONG THE OFFICERS WHO
SPEARHEADED THE KILLINGS OF SOUTHERNERS
IN
THE NORTH IN 1967 THAT LEAD TO THE CIVIL
WAR?
WHICH HEAD OF STATE MADE HIS FIRST
OFFICIAL
TRIP OUTSIDE DODAN BARRACKS TO IMIRINGI
IN
TODAY'S BAYELSA STATE TO STOP THE GAS
TURBINE PROJECT MEANT TO PROVIDE
ELECTRICITY
TO POOR NIGER DELTANS?
WHICH PRESIDENT'S CANDIDATE HEADED THE
PTDF AND CONTRUCTED ROADS IN THE NORTH
ONLY.?
I REST MY CASE
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by onyeokeze1: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
The rivalry of two wives
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by oluwadanie1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
samento:
Who force you

Mtcheeeew
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by banki(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
GBTYO:
It is the business of the electorate whom you choose for your running mate. It is a matter of public deliberation.

INEC is expected to be notified who the running mate of any aspirant is.

INEC had to be notified alongside the general public who your running mate is so as we can determine the eligibility of whom ever you choose.

This APC people are daft.

The PDP is so intelligent that they have literally driven Nigeria into a pit.... we no want again,
Re: Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / Fayose In Fresh Trouble For Alleged Diversion Of N8.877bn Paris Club Refund / What Is Electricity Supply In Your Neighborhood Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.