Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 (5373 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2008
The last track from da Paradigm shift from your boy Mode 9- Who is he talking to - Micheal(Rugged)?, Sauce Kid? Ghetto P? You find out ya self, The shit is Banging!

Death Blow (Coup de grace) pt. 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/170749663/22_Track_22.mp3.html

Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by princesa(f): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2008
its good to have fanatical bootlicking fans undecided
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2008
khanye ori e fokasibe
ojina kale

correct person

fck all u other mode9 fans wey no fit post simple song
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by princesa(f): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2008
whateva undecided
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2008
what's gud tosin?, wht do u think about the beef track
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2008
dumbfounded undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2008
shit olu maintain got more money shocked
thats wicked
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2008
am the shit ure the shit parker shocked
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2008
I fell asleep listening to it embarassed
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2008
only ghettop can diss this morrafucer mehn!!!!!
now i see y he didnt even bother replying ghetto p!!!

rugged should forget replying mehn!!
its over
as in oveeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by princesa(f): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2008
and hopefully over, here in nairaland undecided
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2008
YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR GODAMN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming at me boy You geting Destroy,

You Claim you got DOUGH but you still SKINNY, COCOYAM HEAD, Long NECK like GUINEA FOWL!!!

I'm bigger than you lyrically forget about size

Head warmer in the BLAZING SUN!!!

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2008
khanye:

didnt he use head warmers in elbow room?
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2008
khanye:

YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR GODAMN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming at me boy You geting Destroy,

You Claim you got DOUGH but you still SKINNY, COCOYAM HEAD, Long NECK like GUINEA FOWL!!!

I'm bigger than you lyrically forget about size

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
khanye u dan hear the ghetto p song
its a killer also mehn
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2008
I never hear the shit, can u get me the link?

He used Head warmer in Elbow Room Video but that's not in da BLAZING SUN!

The dude (Micheal) got that on almost every time!

I know he wont reply this!
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2008
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2008
the size is too much like 14MB i think,

Do you use yaho messenger? You can buzz me thru dr_khanye
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
@IBk

i took a look at your profile, you loook good Gurl, can we have a date or sumthing cool grin
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2008
hey name sake, what's your service provider? rapid share is easier, just click the free user not premium.
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by ajayi1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
I just downloaded it (withing 2 mins). cheesy
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2008
So wut do u think?
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2008
tosin i heard the Ghetto P shit, i think sauce was on that shit.

But Death Blow is massive, full of punches and brutalities grin
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2008
Sauce was at the background talking and tbilz was the guy who talked midway
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2008
yeah i know t-billz was in it, dem all crew beefing him, that's nice grin
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2008
Listening to the shit again (Death Blow) it's CRAZY!!!!

OJB rap beta dan u, u need help / I know ur secrets, but i wont hit below d belt.

Now u 1na pull a plan B boy / Comin' @ me, U gettin' destroyed / I'm talkin' 2U, d track waz a decoy!

1 line of mine is next to ya whole ALBUM!!!

Word!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2008
He copied that last line 4rm ghetto p jare!
Dude cnt write his own lines or wut?
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
really? Does Ghetto P have a Album? grin
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by kaypumpin2(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2008
@ the initial rapid was tellin me my IP is already downloadin when i was not downloadin anything.
Now it came up with this:You have reached the download limit for free-users. Would you like more?

So whats next.I am hitchin to listen to both of this songs though am a fan of both Rugged and Mode

khanye:

hey name sake, what's your service provider? rapid share is easier, just click the free user not premium.

Is the name sake stuff for me?
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by tosinadeda: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2008
Listen to that diss track to mode9.
U'll hear that line in it
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2008
Yeah, getto p said but that does'nt mean he got that from him. ok?

i want to hear more from him before i can say he's good grin

DOWNLOAD REAL INSTRUMENTAL : Reminisce - Ajigijaga (prod. By Sess) / Rae Sremmurd Ft. Juicy J – Powerglide / Download Music MP3: Dremo – Bigger Meat MP3