Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,176 members, 7,957,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail (13555 Views)

Tompolo Denies Link With Niger-Delta Avengers / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly / Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tompolo says..

“I am not surprised that this blackmail is coming at this crucial time that Nigeria is facing serious security challenges even as the most decisive moment for the nation, which is the 2015 election closes in.

Why is the election the MOST DECISIVE MOMENT FOR THE nation?

This is why every right thinking Nigerian believes the story about these people ready to burn this country down if GEJ did not win next year election.

These ex-militants are serious threats to Nigeria corporate existence.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
So who am I to believe now? The Norwagians or Tompolo?
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by sugarboii(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
mmaichel:
why is he denying when we have pics of the ships?
Bro, u've just proved to the world
that humans can live without brain

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by mazzi: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
himkers:
I am still saying it, PDP is out to ruin this nation after Feb 2015 when the clueless one will be kicked out of his abode.

Who is Tompolo trying to deceive with his cheap lies and defence?? Not me.

how many days did ur mum breast fed u?
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
mazzi:
how many days did ur mum breast fed u?

SAME days ur mama brea5t fed you
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by tbaba1234: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mogidi:

Ummm! the oil would dry also.

They failed to stigmatize Oritsejafor with gun running, its now Tompolo.

You mean the Niger deltans, tompolo accused??

Or did you miss that part?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Ngwakwe: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
tbaba1234:
He does not deny buying the boats, just that they were handed over to the Navy via NIMASA.

This means government gave his renowned militant, millions of dollars to purchase boats on their behalf.

What happens if GEJ leaves and the contracts dry up?

It doesn't work the way you thought.

The first thing you should be interested if you want to know is his links to foreign/local partners.

If you have such connection, just like most indigenous Oil and Gas companies do, they get the exploration and mining licences only to sell them to multinational companies or enter into partnership thereby giving out majority of the shares to their investors/foreign companies.

The most important thing is the contract, when gotten, investors and experts in the field will flock around you to invest and share the profits.

Tompolo needs not have the Cash just the licence/contract.
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Mogidi: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
tbaba1234:

You mean the Niger deltans, tompolo accused??

Or did you miss that part?

You said the contract would dry up and I said the Oil would dry also, the two go hand in hand.

No contracts for Tompolo no oil, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by mmaichel: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
sugarboii:

Bro, u've just proved to the world
that humans can live without brain
ehn ehnnnn
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by pheesayor(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
no smoke without fire
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Mexyz(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
mmaichel:
show me the pics of the ship, brother pls don't act like a daft person. We are talking about a gunboat you are calling ship, do you even know what a warship looks like? Have you asked yourself if Tompolo is rich enough to buy a warship talk more of 6 warships? my brother abeg go sleep.
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Orunto: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cheap election campaign without manifesto, blackmail, hooliganism, gangsterism, arabism and intimidation, that's what APC are displaying and seem to think that the rest of us are illiterates.
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by April4th(m): 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Finally, Tompolo clears the air. Shame to all the bad people trying to create a hailstorm out of nothing...
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Reference(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
tbaba1234:
He does not deny buying the boats, just that they were handed over to the Navy via NIMASA.

This means government gave his renowned militant, millions of dollars to purchase boats on their behalf.

What happens if GEJ leaves and the contracts dry up?

Well he knows where to get more and will surely buy the right stuff.
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by April4th(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
ilugunboy:
Tompolo says..

Why is the election the MOST DECISIVE MOMENT FOR THE nation?

This is why every right thinking Nigerian believes the story about these people ready to burn this country down if GEJ did not win next year election.

These ex-militants are serious threats to Nigeria corporate existence.

Why do you want to forment trouble, when there is no need for it? Ex-militants are no threat to the Nigerian nation,I'll advice you to desist from making inciting statements. Thank you
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by mrborntodoit: 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
APC handiwork grin
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by ikweremilitant: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by lionduke(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
I salute tompolo for owning up to the ships, whether it's with NIMASA or NAVY is story for another day... If say una fore father's get this kind foresight, we for don end this thing since 1967. Anyway it's better late than never.
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by erico2k2(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
mmaichel:
can u post pics plz
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Pajames4all: 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
there is God o
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by erico2k2(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
pheesayor:
no smoke without fire
No fire so no smoke
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
I wonder what Nigeria press gain from feed lies to the public! The vessel in question is / was never a warship to start with. The vessel is a logistic vessel Here is history of the vessel, you can translate http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/KNM_%C2%ABHorten%C2%BB

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HNoMS_Horten_%28A530%29

The vessel, as correctly said by Tompolo was sold in 2012!

I wonder why our press cannot do a simple research, instead they keep feeding falsehood and heating the political atmosphere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by VinPeace(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Brymo:
Tompolo
funny right?
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by nagoma(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
We were told that America has blocked channels of arms purchase for Nigeria. How come that this guy Tompolo, who is historically a terrorist
Is able to buy war ships?
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Spydamannn(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
I must admit the apc propaganda machine is well oiled and running at full gear
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by mazichukwudi: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
How on earth will an individual will be give a contract like that, to buy a warship for a big country like this?
The was is the work of Nigeria Navel.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by Alabsworld(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
mmaichel:
wat ignorance! Did u see any warship in dos pix or glorified boats?
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by coolhamid(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mr tompolo, that story is meant for the gods

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by okych16(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
so what?... brotherly abeg 6 is too small, try make am at lst 24...
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by chronique(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
You have pics of the ships in his possession or you have documents to back up your claims. Seriously,one has to be careful with the way we accept and believe news in Nigeria these days cos today,someone says something and tomorrow,it is being denied. I reall do not believe this news item cos I don't see how six warships would be sold to an individual(not a country),by another country. It defies human logic. Hopefully,we'd know the truth someday. For whatever it is worth,I'd never support one individual(whether or not he's from my region) to puchase warships.
mmaichel:
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by benjsniper33: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
lionduke:
I salute tompolo for owning up to the ships, whether it's with NIMASA or NAVY is story for another day... If say una fore father's get this kind foresight, we for don end this thing since 1967. Anyway it's better late than never.

What's this one saying, you think war is like American action movie when "the big muscled actor single-handedly vanquish 200 baddos" in a gun battle huh? Go and view war videos and see strong men fall by bullet shot by little but "brainy" men. Nigeria will be one no mattter how bad it might become.

ONE NIGERIA till Gej becomes shoeless again and Pej teach English in Havard University.
Re: Tompolo Denies Buying Warships, Alleges Blackmail by lionduke(m): 6:03am On Dec 16, 2014
benjsniper33:

What's this one saying, you think war is like American action movie when "the big muscled actor single-handedly vanquish 200 baddos" in a gun battle huh? Go and view war videos and see strong men fall by bullet shot by little but "brainy" men. Nigeria will be one no mattter how bad it might become.

ONE NIGERIA till Gej becomes shoeless again and Pej teach English in Havard University.

Nobody wants war, but those who make peaceful resolution inevitable should prepare for the physical confrontation. wars are not won with keyboard and beating chest. it is with weaponry. and finally it is better to die for a cause that will guarantee my generation a sense of belonging than living in a place where some people feel that leadership is there birthright. NB igbos have never lacked in the area technical know how. we developed and flew ojukwu babes with our indigenous ingenuity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Rejects Abure's Re-election As LP National Chairman / Don’t Expect Too Much From Buhari, Cardinal Okogie Tells Nigerians / Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.