Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger (51940 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji / Photos: Wizkid Parties With Girlfiend At Hennessy Artistry Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by circlet(f): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just passing......
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nasdamus: 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Aiya poor him.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
haters...d boy dey ffuck nicki minaj for states hu na dey here dey hate am
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by TS2(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tinubu:
angry

What is thisundecided

*walks out of thread in anger

Lol. Goat.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by PocoAPoco57: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Darkrebel:

he's worth BILLIONS of naira...he's married to Beyonce which makes him worth billions of dollars ...

be mature for once ...useless black rhinoceros

Ur stupidity is monumental. Do you think before you press those key pads? Typical mumugerian; irrational, stupid and fuckingggg daft.

Read what you have post and you will come into conclusion that you are a brain dead douchebag. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Ur stupidity is monumental. Do you think before you press those key pads? Typical mumugerian; irrational, stupid and fuckingggg daft.

Read what you have post and you will come into conclusion that you are a brain dead douchebag. cheesy cheesy grin

I see you a troll and desperate for attention....

I don't exchange words with litluns ...bye

I doubt you even know the meaning of -irrational-
lmfao..hehe ...wannabe ......

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Rexnegro(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
pekeyim:
This will no create 3 million jobs annually
So I don't think I need to comment.
But u just comment hehehehehehe
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Proud ass.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by simdam500(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kiddie attitude embarassed
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Kingblingz(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
OP how did u knw he left the headies angry?? And for you all saying he shouldn't have come late,do u all know if he had other important issues 2 address b4 heading 4 d headie?? And for those Bigger Fo*Ls who kept calling him a kid,dis dude u are calling a Kid is worth u all's family incomes put 2geda if am not mistaken! Mehn 4 once let's appreciate our Own 4 God sake! Take or live this dude is so enjoying he's life to the fullest!!! Its high time you all raise LOVE above HATE #westarBoys

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Okaka27(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg hu dey call Wizkid small boy??
The guy is 24 undecided
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
He is a top artist and should be respected accordingly.......
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
evn if he gets dah sound sultan head it cant add half a million to his......dey say iz proud..

.wetin dah one take concern me.......
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Florena(f): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Taking panadol for another person's headache

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Femistico(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
who is he dat dey will reserve space for, or no be 9ja he dey..first come first serve rules still in existence boy..
and for ur info we don't know him here in Madagascar

team #davidorules
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
I dont see no anger on his face na. Why does this chap have many haters?
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by silversheep: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by bigtt76(f): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who beg am make e stay sef? He should learn to be punctual ...time waits for no man angry short an devil grin hahaha ....abeg o na so dem been yab am for here be4 jaare ....ona nor vex eh kiss
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Kingblingz(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Linda Ikeji is at it again,trying everything within her reach to bring this dude(Wiz) dwn bt God Pass her! The last time I checked she doesn't promotes his music on her blog o! But when it comes to silly stories abt him she's good at cooking nd ganishing of false news abt him! Well for y'al haters who jus commented without getting their facts right he was neva angry! He even went as far as to congratulate the winners.. Evidence of Maturity!! BTW the guy's outfit waz cool,I too much loved his shirt. StarBoyOfLife
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by caprini1: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Was he expecting to win an award with , TiTLE OF SONG:in my bed,LYRICS: fashola leleyi o,Ogunmola leleyi o,Balogun leleyi o? Arrant crap!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by JoeCutie(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Judging by this picture, I don't see any trace of anger!

All I see is a young, fine, rich, famous, successful, and like most of us, exuberant guy walking out abi in sef? (How are we even sure that the direction he's headed is "walking out" & not "walking in"? )

Again, after talking trash about this guy, many of us rush back to marry their playlist which as a matter of fact, is dominated by the STAR BOY's latest album. I understand that as human beings, we sometimes get jealous simply cos we're miles away from catching up with these guys. What do we do? We sit back & start hating.

Abeg, leave WizKid alone! He's not mature, small boy dey worry am, and in fact, he no get sense abi? No be your brother! E no concern you! He's busy doing his thing in the Studio, making lots of money; you're busy doing your thing on Nairaland, consuming lots of MB. Who better pass?

Finally, leave Tiwa Savage alone too!!! She be ashewo abi? Ehn, no be you marry am. Her husband like am like that.

Save your energy & saliva! You'll be needing them on the judgement day. undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
That boy needs to change his name!
Well, maybe he's still a kid though...grow up, Wizkid, enough of singing about women & money. There are so many things to sing about in our country. Me Likey U, Me no Likey ya songs.
Exactly my point. Its ridiculos that at 24 he still has that 'kid' thing attached to his stage name & still behaves childish sometimes.For God's sake, adulthood begins at 18,but its only in a country like ours u'll see a grown man/woman in their 20s & 30s still portraying themselves as kids & behaving same.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by naijaboiy: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Haters will always hate grin
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by naijaboiy: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
enkay4love:
Exactly my point. Its ridiculos that at 24 he still has that 'kid' thing attached to his stage name & still behaves childish sometimes.For God's sake, adulthood begins at 18,but its only in a country like ours u'll see a grown man/woman in their 20s & 30s still portraying themselves as kids & behaving same.
hmmm,,you seem to have travelled far and wide smiley
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by fabulousbrendy(f): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
he thinks he can do w/out his fans...if he doesn't change dis attitude,he will never get any award again..nonsense...Instead of him 2 learn 4rm d likes of 2face nd banky w,he's misbehaving....he neva vex..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by donvat1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
STARBOY shine on awon olofofo go kiss ur shoe cos dey dnt want 2 acknowledge u.
So wether una talk or una no talk i no go comot anytin 4 him body because he still remains STARBOY.
So instead of u 2 b critising u beta use dat 2 luk 4 wat 2 do wit ur wretched life because he's at his peak.;(;(;(
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by donvat1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
STARBOY shine on awon olofofo go kiss ur shoe cos dey dnt want 2 acknowledge u.
So wether una talk or una no talk i no go comot anytin 4 him body because he still remains STARBOY.
So instead of u 2 b critising u beta use dat 2 luk 4 wat 2 do wit ur wretched life because he's at his peak.
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by SOUTHBOY10: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yomieluv:
Pride goes before fall.

What was he feeling like,a demi-god?

Imagine,so everything must wait because he's Wizkid?

His attitude shows he's truly a Kid.
I least expected that from wizkid"""sha(naija's kanye west) mak him go hug transformer!!!mtheeewwwww
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by Kingblingz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
enkay4love:
You must either be sleeping on a bicycle or you are just a confused learner! You that is saying he shuld change his name from wizkid wat wuld u say abt WizBoy Or is Wizboy a 15yrs old man Mehn u all shuld just keep ur stupid sentiments aside!
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by adebisiolumide5(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't blame any of dem!! Wizkid Debunked rumours on twitter, and even went ahead To congratulate the Winners!!!!!...

How will He leave the Headies in Annoyance?? The award dat Brought him in Lime Light !!!

As For Linda Ikeji!!! (Na Strategic Plan she dey Take Get Traffic) #Oloshi

#Starboy

#Davido Calls wizkid Eleniyan!!!!

We are Expecting a Collabo Soon
Re: Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger by domido(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
oluseyiforjesus:
Dis Boy will neva grow up, no wonder d other day he was throwing money in there air as if he's richer dan Don jazzy. Sometimes I wish baba God neva allow Sperm produce children until u are mature it will take years 4 wizkid to hv a child.
Guuuyyy, the guy collect ur babe? See as u take im soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk Releases Pre-birthday Photos / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" / Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.