Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji (24311 Views)

Stop Bleaching Fans Blasts Oritsefemi (photos) / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by klem93(m): 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
It was earlier posted today with pictures that Wizkid walked out of Headies award because he came to the venue around after 1:20am and didn't see any chair. Wizkid took to his twitter and debunk the rumour, see the tweets below
It's not easy doing shows like that in Nigeria with little or no sponsorship so let's give that credit to the "Headies" for always doing it
— Wizkid Ayo Balogun (@wizkidayo) December 15, 2014

Reports making rounds is I walked out of the Headies "angry".. I respect the Headies and its organizers nd no I didn't.
— Wizkid Ayo Balogun (@wizkidayo) December 15, 2014

@wizkidayo dnt mind linda ikeji...she's the architect of the rumor..
— Zedd (@NobleEarls) December 15, 2014

@wizkidayo Na dat stupid Linda ikeji dey always talk shit about u, she kn go post ur song na rubbish she go dey talk about u god pass am.
— Lekstar (@aolalekan29) December 15, 2014

@aolalekan29 most times she post fabricated and outdated stories. If no b sey Naija na retarded (cont) http:///2mNIV1E6Lv
— 丝艾哦勒诶 (@di_untouchable) December 15, 2014

@wizkidayo @aolalekan29 I wanted asking her similar question this morning, I felt she's married and the week is still young #MadLady
— 丝艾哦勒诶 (@di_untouchable) December 15, 2014

@di_untouchable who go marry her! Hiss
— Lekstar (@aolalekan29) December 15 http://dayxclusive..in/2014/12/wizkid-debunk-rumour-of-walking-out-of.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by naijaboiy: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
That Linda ikeja abi na ikaji should free this boy na. undecided

What has he done that she's painting his name black

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by experimentist: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hakuna matata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by englishmart(m): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
wizkid actually walked away. He should not debunk the rumour. It is so real.

I felt disappointed when he walked out on all of us.

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by StevinMorgan(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
So what if he walked out? Na una leg em use waka go? Why are you people angry? Na una give am transport fare? angry wetin concern me. Na only am waka come.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by stepo707: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
who do we believe now?
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by chamboy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
U no sabi wat do u expect b4 .. maybe next year dey would give u next rated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Good for him...None of ma biz
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by showgolee(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Season of lies, first it was Omotola vs Vanguard now its Wizkid vs LindaIkeji. Who do we believe now??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by holatin(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
He truly walked out when he wasn't recognize.

Nobody listen to the kid anymore.

proud he goat.

oya quote me dat he is richer than me.

WHO TELL YOU I CANT BE RICHER THAN HIM TOMORROW.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by AKMoney1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lobatan, Oya haters go hug transformer.
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by bigheart2013(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why are we too into the biz of these celebrities? Nairaland Front page is filled with their pictures, their kids, their girlfriends, their wives, their kitchen, their dogs, their cars, when they entered, when they walked away, who they slept with, who they dumped, haaaaa! Haba! I thought they said great minds discuss events, while little minds discuss people?....Nairaland are you turning us all into small minds or what?

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
If linda never lose one of her eye she nor go stop all dis her rumours

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Innodon(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
That's their own cup of tea
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Alright
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by dre11(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
These blogger wan just sell their stories,

Because negative news brings curiously
And curiosity drives traffic to ones blog
And more visit translate to big business

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Mayor21(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
K

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by pabon(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
So who's deceiving who?
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by UnknownT: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na retweet the fans dey fine

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by IAMGEJ(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Em nor go blast The headies organizers ? wetin linda do nah?

Wizkid+Losser!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by ximarro(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jesus is coming soon.

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Tval(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
What should we discuss here now? i thought this was a forum.

As for linda case, everyone knows she dislikes Olamide and Wizzy.
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by adrainuche(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hungry Bloppers. angry grin

Sorry I meant Hungary Blogers

Sorry. I meant hungry bloggers!!

What ever one you chose!!!

Meanwhile am not Suprised he who takes his endangered life time to write people's downfalls isn't living!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by BUSHHUNTER: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who cares.
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by MillionDollars: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
wizKID be like 'DINOSAURS', he's going extinct!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Buchukwu: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
This linda ikeji of a lady is a fool, i never liked her. I dont read her damn blog. It doesnt interest me. Next i will report her damn blog for fake rumours and it will be shut down forever. She should go and marry before she reaches menopause, that's if she's still seeing her period. She's Always taking advantage of people to earn the change she thinks she's earning. Fuckkk Linda Ugly Ikeji. She's damn ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by valmunich(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
I missed the part where this also is my business undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Damalex4luv(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Story for the Gods like say that will stop him from getting more shows and making more money... Make God help make Meself blow and get money in billions make I dey enter frontage news like pure water. Amen
Like and you shall also be blessed than Wizbaby! sorry Wizkid grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Kenneth205(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
What Is Wrong With Linda Ikeji...She should be Careful Please.. Stop Hatinq on this Dude and Stop postinq, Spurious and Malicious Stories just to get Traffic...

I love your bloqqinq but please, Verify your Gossips before Publishinq...

I remember when she posted That Olamide Babymama is Preqnant, Kayswitch chased his Baby mama out of his house which is ol false.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido / Linda Ejiofor's Lookalike. Striking Resemblance (Photos) / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.