Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless (1072 Views)

Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees / Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) / If You VOTE GMB You are also Clueless.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by Djicemob: 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
1.He claims to be against corruption but is seen winning and dinning with the country's most renowned corrupt politicians,in the persons of Atiku,Tinubu et al.

2.He is yet to make any detailed and attractive economic stance to tackling nigeria's economic problems if elected as the president.

3.How can we trust a man who can't even pick his own running mate with a country as big as nigeria? Is his political party also going to decide on every national issues if or when he becomes president?

4.Do we conclude that he lacks business,economic,investment skills? How else would you describe a former head of state with "atleast" 1 million naira in his back account and some cows as his assets? Incorrupt? Try harder...Heck! I was given "atleast" #50k or less to fix myself up with something while in the university,i know what i achieved and where i am today with that sum.

5.He claims he would end BH when elected as president,Why him? Is that the price we would pay to enjoy peace? Considering his age,why can't he just support and guide a much more charismatic,vibrant,intelligent,younger person to carry out his vision and brilliance,if he truly loves his country as he claims?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Born to rule mentality if Buhari wins den there is no God in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by oziegbe2015: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
lanrema:
Born to rule mentality if Buhari wins den there is no God in Nigeria
and if change doesnt come it means God is not God
Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by Odutodaiwa: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
why Buhari is ALSO clueless. Have you got a clue about what that means?. It mean you have admitted that your principal GEJ is indeed clueless. You are just looking for a way to tag GMB clueless. Infact, PDP and all those who associate with them are a clueless bunch.

Yourbas have a saying that "ajegbodo n wa eni kunra". You are convinced that you own don spoil, you think the next thing to do is to dissipate energy to destroy other peoples' lives rather that improve your lot.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by harrysterol(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Djicemob:
1.He claims to be against corruption but is seen winning and dinning with the country's most renowned corrupt politicians,in the persons of Atiku,Tinubu et al.

2.He is yet to make any detailed and attractive economic stance to tackling nigeria's economic problems if elected as the president.

3.How can we trust a man who can't even pick his own running mate with a country as big as nigeria? Is his political party also going to decide on every national issues if or when he becomes president?

4.Do we conclude that he lacks business,economic,investment skills? How else would you describe a former head of state with "atleast" 1 million naira in his back account and some cows as his assets? Incorrupt? Try harder...Heck! I was given "atleast" #50k or less to fix myself up with something while in the university,i know what i achieved and where i am today with that sum.

5.He claims he would end BH when elected as president,Why him? Is that the price we would pay to enjoy peace? Considering his age,why can't he just support and guide a much more charismatic,vibrant,intelligent,younger person to carry out his vision and brilliance,if he truly loves his country as he claims?
I keep wondering on the same point day and night, a supposed president can't pick a running mate, that just a big shame

2 Likes

Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by Djicemob: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Odutodaiwa:
why Buhari is ALSO clueless. Have you got a clue about what that means?. It mean you have admitted that your principal GEJ is indeed clueless. You are just looking for a way to tag GMB clueless. Infact, PDP and all those who associate with them are a clueless bunch.

Yourbas have a saying that "ajegbodo n wa eni kunra". You are convinced that you own don spoil, you think the next thing to do is to dissipate energy to destroy other peoples' lives rather that improve your lot.

Who cares about GEJ? He is clueless but i think Buhari has raised the bar,he has given a new standard to cluelessness.Am sure he'll be at home thinking now with his fingers crossed,like every other nigerian "Who my party go pick for me now" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by Djicemob: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
harrysterol:
I keep wondering on the same point day and night, a supposed president can't pick a running mate, that just a big shame
To think this same man is admired by some people is beyond me undecided

"sponsored by the corrupt to fight the corrupt" undecided
Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by Flets: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
Anybody that links Buhari to integrity should be shot in the head. How on earth can corruption and integrity mix? While he was on the podium deceiving gullible Nigerians that he had no money to share, Amaechi was on ground sharing $10, 000 on his behalf. 

Amaechi was busy matching Atiku's dollar to dollar while he has no money to complete the monorail project in his state. Corpers are begging for their alawi, teachers are owed salaries in Rivers state. 

How can a government built on dollarization claim integrity for Christ's sake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by harrysterol(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Flets:
Anybody that links Buhari to integrity should be shot in the head. How on earth can corruption and integrity mix? While he was on the podium deceiving gullible Nigerians that he had no money to share, Amaechi was on ground sharing $10, 000 on his behalf. 

Amaechi was busy matching Atiku's dollar to dollar while he has no money to complete the monorail project in his state. Corpers are begging for their alawi, teachers are owed salaries in Rivers state. 

How can a government built on dollarization claim integrity for Christ's sake.
they're deceiving themselves, the devil we know is still better than the demon on white garment pretending to be an angel

1 Like

Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by harrysterol(m): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Djicemob:
To think this same man is admired by some people is beyond me undecided

"sponsored by the corrupt to fight the corrupt" undecided
a question GMB himself can't answer, how incorruptible is GMB? A man that borrows for everything even feeding, how then do u intend to pay back all the loans , from Nigeria treasury I suppose, i smell big lies from him
Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by 9jii(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
PDP thread trying to tag CLUELESS to Progressive.
Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
harrysterol:
a very big shame I tell you! To say he could not pick his own running mate shows how incompetent he is (especially in rightful decision making which is what we need) mtcheeeew. To think he wants to be the president of a nation of about 200,000,000 million people. Smh. He can't even make decisions for or by himself, na war dem him head abi no be so? sad GEJ till 2019 GOD's Grace AMEN
Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by Djicemob: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
sbaks:
a very big shame I tell you! To say he cannot pick his own running mate means he is incompetent when it comes to decision making. And he want to be the president of a nation of about 200,000,000 million people? Smh. He can't even make decisions for or by himself. Shioooor GEJ till 2019 GOD's Grace AMEN
Big shame o.His cluelessness has been exposed,Even the resident NL GMB supporters know this hence their avoidance of this thread.
Re: OPINION:5 Reasons Why Buhari Is Also Clueless by harrysterol(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Djicemob:
Big shame o.His cluelessness has been exposed,Even the resident NL GMB supporters know this hence their avoidance of this thread.
cheesy cheesy I swear, they're avoiding this thread, i was waiting for them go come n defend their almighty general., that cant make common decisions of his own unless the part does it for him,.
Entrusting the whole nation to such an individual will cause nothing but more disaster and failure and more epic of cluelessness

(1) (Reply)

If Today Is Presidential Election Who Will You Vote 4 Buhari Or GEJ? / Threats To Kill Jonathan Supporters In The North, What's Apc/buhari's Stand? / Jonathan's Ph.d Versus Buhari's Semi-illiteracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.