Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,782 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Loved It When I Saw It, Fell In Love When I Used It. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Loved It When I Saw It, Fell In Love When I Used It. (884 Views)

"Waxing Kit" Have You Used It Before? Share Your Experiences / Most Trendy Sneakers Ever: Get Yourself Or A Loved One A Gift Today / ~What Hairstyles Ave You Tried & Loved Or Regret Ever Trying?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Loved It When I Saw It, Fell In Love When I Used It. by dhea: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
i know lots of us like the whole brazillian, peruvian, indian, and all the 'ians' possible. they are lovely yes. but what if you can have all in one. YASSSSS!! there is this new brand in town 'BelleHair..bydiya' its a unique combo of brazillian and malaysian hair in one weft. my God its simply beautiful. so so soft. and then they have this other category 'BelleHair Exotica' its fine virgin hair gotten from regions in the european continent generally known to have the highest quality of hair. hmmm, this one is just something else. from the day i made BelleHair..bydiya my brand, i dont struggle with my hair in the mornings again trying to comb out all the tangles. i pack hair from the floor anymore because of shedding. i can style anyhow i like 'cos its so soft and real. its handmade too so when you fix, it looks so so real. if you want more gist or you want to beacome a part of this luxury hair family, visit their online store now @ www.bellehairbydiya.com or contact 08117678181. am telling you. its just the best ever. even better, their prices are totally affordable!!!

Re: I Loved It When I Saw It, Fell In Love When I Used It. by Mprex(f): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Op, how much were you payed for this hyping abi na you dey produce the hair sefcheesy

anyways post the pix of the hair and the price na let us see

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie / Edifice Of Beulah Fashion Show 2015 / Top 10 Tips For Dressing For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.