Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan (10065 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria / Online University Mathematics; A New Section Of Mathsvillage.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by Plum70: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
I may have to request my transcripts from the University of Ibadan where I completed my undergraduate course many years ago. This is so that I may be able to pursue a Master's Degree at a European University.

Does anyone know if the new site 'ETX-NG' where one can now order transcripts without the need to physically travel to Nigeria (or have 3rd party assistance) is legitimate? The site address is: https://www.etx-ng.com/ui

Has anyone used it and can attest to its legitimacy and reliability?

Thanking you in advance.
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by Plum70: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Really, no one knows? There must be someone in the Nairaland community who can help!

Hoping and waiting...
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by kaka22(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
I've not used it before but I can assure you that they are legit. I know this because recently, I checked OAU website about ordering for transcript online. There was a link about online application for transcript and when I clicked on it, I was redirected to etx page... Even when I went to exams and record section in OAU, the posters around there showed that they were legit...

WORD OF ADVICE: Instead of ordering for transcript which will cost more that 11,000naira, why don't you apply for a copy manually which will cost about 2000naira? Then you can upload it when you are applying to the university. Some universities accept uploading of official transcipt by applicant. You should write to your preferred university to enquire whether they accept it but if you are finanially buoyant, ignore my advice.
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by Plum70: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kaka22, seems like you posted a comment but I cannot seem to view it?

Can you pls repost. Thanks
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by kaka22(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
I was banned by anti-spam bot and my earlier comment was hidden but it has been resolved. You can now view former comment.
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by Plum70: 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
kaka22:
I've not used it before but I can assure you that they are legit. I know this because recently, I checked OAU website about ordering for transcript online. There was a link about online application for transcript and when I clicked on it, I was redirected to etx page... Even when I went to exams and record section in OAU, the posters around there showed that they were legit...
Somewhat relieved to hear this. Thanks

kaka22:
WORD OF ADVICE: Instead of ordering for transcript which will cost more that 11,000naira, why don't you apply for a copy manually which will cost about 2000naira? Then you can upload it when you are applying to the university. Some universities accept uploading of official transcipt by applicant. You should write to your preferred university to enquire whether they accept it but if you are finanially buoyant, ignore my advice.
Would I need to write to the relevant dept. in U.I to request the hard copies? Once processed, would U.I then send me the hard copies via post? I live in the UK so not sure how this would work in practice.
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by kaka22(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Plum70:

Somewhat relieved to hear this. Thanks

Would I need to write to the relevant dept. in U.I to request the hard copies? Once processed, would U.I then send me the hard copies via post? I live in the UK so not sure how this would work in practice.
Since you now live in UK, ignore my advice. It is economical for you to order online. Apply and the money will be deducted from your account.
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by Plum70: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
kaka22:

Since you now live in UK, ignore my advice. It is economical for you to order online. Apply and the money will be deducted from your account.
Thanks Kaka22. One more question: Do you know of anyone who has successfully used this online service?
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by kaka22(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Plum70:

Thanks Kaka22. One more question: Do you know of anyone who has successfully used this online service?
No...
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by hola20: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Avoid this organisation. They are fraudsters and will waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by Plum70: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
hola20:
Avoid this organisation. They are fraudsters and will waste your time.
Hi Hola20, do you know for certain that this company is fraudulent?
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by hola20: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hi, I tried them personally, wasn't a very good experience. You can try them if you have no options but if i had read their reviews online, i wouldnt have wasted my money.

1 Like

Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
They aren't fraudsters. I used them and it took only 2 weeks from payment to delivery. They were updating me through all stages of the process. I ordered for only a soft copy but they sent both a hard and soft copy..
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
og2711:
They aren't fraudsters. I used them and it took only 2 weeks from payment to delivery. They were updating me through all stages of the process. I ordered for only a soft copy but they sent both a hard and soft copy..

Okay bro .. I'm thinking of using them also .. But I want to ask if a click on self purpose as the nature of transcript I need ...
1: will they be able to send me both hard copy and soft copy within that time and also?
2: and that one they sent will it be official or unofficial ?
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by smarteyez313(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
http://www.academic.ui.edu.ng/transcript/index.php
That's the latest link to get your transcript online for University of Ibadan... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by majormofor(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
smarteyez313:
http://www.academic.ui.edu.ng/transcript/index.php
That's the latest link to get your transcript online for University of Ibadan... Thanks.
how does it work?
Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by PECng: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2022
What an Unofficial Transcript and an Official Transcript Mean and what they can Be Used For
Having to explain to clients the meaning and uses of unofficial transcript and of official transcript is one of the things we steadily encounter per day, it’s almost like travel agents/PR and schools aren’t explaining enough what they mean when they ask travel aspirants to provide their unofficial or official transcript. But this is Pathfinders Edu. Consultancy (PEC), part of our jobs is to enlighten people who may be needing such, and the fact that this write-up caught your interest and retains your attention till this line can only mean that this topic we are about to discuss means so much to you. Trust us to give you the best of information anytime. Now let’s talk about what unofficial transcript and an official transcript mean and what we can use the two for. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Re: Ordering Transcripts Online - University Of Ibadan by PECng: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
OAU and UI Undergraduate Transcript Processing: The Ways Out of the Unnecessary Delays
We shouldn’t even try to compare the efficiency of OAU and UI when it comes to delivering transcripts, because—although OAU has tried to be better since the introduction of TPS—but the two schools definitely are still not able to keep up with the world of 2023 and take good advantage of the digital revolution as pertaining to transcript production and delivery. Only the means of collecting money for transcript request is digitalized, the process of transcript production itself is only about 5% digitalized, everything else is still very manual, as though it’s 1960’s; most results are still on papers, the transcript units still largely depend on getting results from the departments with a lot of bureaucracy involved, most transcripts are still typed one by one instead of downloading them from a reliable and secure database, most staff are still very reluctant about their duties, so there is no way transcript production would not be delayed unnecessarily. UI and OAU have the same problems as to why their transcript production is terrible, but I can say that UI’s undergraduate transcript processing is worst! So bad staff don’t even want to take up the responsibilities of assisting anyone on anything having to do with undergraduate transcript. Not only the staff, even runsmen and agents like us don’t want to take the jobs, because it would end up causing arguments and tarnishing images. But how do you avoid the delivery of your transcript being delayed? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/04/oau-and-ui-undergraduate-transcript.html

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: NUPENG Threatens Solidarity Action / How To Apply For GE Nigeria Graduate Engineering Training Program (GETP) 2018 / Difference Between Am Tired And I’m Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.