Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. (25039 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I Look Like Femi Otedola, Is This True? / The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) / Coca-cola Phases Out Returnable Bottles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by englishmart(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
who hid my post. And why?
Na your mb I use post am?
Be very careful o.
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Reading the above comment, I admit, makes me sad. What happened to the youths of our country? Not 1 person commended the man for trying to ensure the right thing is done. Someone is even scared that the company will leave but I must ask, is the presence of cola cola company in this country better than the average health of other Nigerians? Nawa 4 we youths o

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by englishmart(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
TDstarr:
son of a biiitch
thanks.
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by henryobinna(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
ShakurM:
Coca cola won't even hear this! Rusty corks, foreign particles...better confront ur seller for always giving u that kind..abi una don take coca cola product n complain?? tongue grin
are you trying to tell us that the seller is responsible for the presense of foreign particles in the drinks?

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by orbis(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why is this dude commenting on every topic under the sun. Nigga wasn't quite vocal when he was aviation minister now he is looking for cheap publicity. I think newspapers should stop publishing his rantings.
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by ShakurM(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
henryobinna:
are you trying to tell us that the seller is responsible for the presense of foreign particles in the drinks?
na why I dey ask you say sey u don complain about coke product before?? No be chivita be this now...Nigeria got challenging issues and u dey confront without proof..
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by Adease: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
The truth is hard to take...... Coca Cola Standard as drop beyond Acceptance. I believe dis Warning is coming at the right time.
Coca Cola, In the nineties can not be compare to this present time, Because in yore they usually ensure their drinks are free from dirt, Bad cok, and if Found, they take it serious by replacing it with apology. But these days they don't care, if found they tell you ok we go change am with disdain. which can not be practice in Develop Country. So i think it's high
time we begin to check them. before Coca Cola Kill Person...... Lol...........*******

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by henryobinna(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
ShakurM:
na why I dey ask you say sey u don complain about coke product before?? No be chivita be this now...Nigeria got challenging issues and u dey confront without proof..
this guy that's complaininh would not just wake one morning and start writing letter to the company..

he must have witnessed something of that/similar nature

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by bonechamberlain(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
have we ever thought why the late Dora was moved to information ministry.... she tried to make coca cola reveal some of its ingredients... these MNCs are so powerful... would only take a ghaddafi type of leader to keep them where they belong

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by ShakurM(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
henryobinna:
this guy that's complaininh would not just wake one morning and start writing letter to the company..

he must have witnessed something of that/similar nature
na lie, he just wants to talk n talk...he should show us proof...In my life, I never see wey person criticize n complain about coca cola on their products bad packaging ! Honestly.
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by Ilekeh(f): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
ShakurM:
Coca cola won't even hear this! Rusty corks, foreign particles...better confront ur seller for always giving u that kind..abi una don take coca cola product n complain?? tongue grin...show me the rusty corks n all sir. undecided no proof! 9ja has real challenging issues and u telling me this shiit
You're an ediot

I hope you know why. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by Ilekeh(f): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is not just about coca-cola, but other international companies in Nigeria. Best to make an example out of big bullies like CC.
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by ShakurM(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekeh:

You're an ediot

I hope you know why. How old are you?
Baba re idiot! grin I'm old enough to beat some sense into u.!
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by Ilekeh(f): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
ShakurM:
Baba re idiot! grin I'm old enough to beat some sense into u.!

Do yourself that favor first.
I doubt you can smell it if sense was right under your nose.
Do you guys just comment to comment?
Imagine a serious issue like international ethics being taken as a joke in a nation that uses spinach as remedy for cancer.
Ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by henryobinna(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
ShakurM:
na lie, he just wants to talk n talk...he should show us proof...In my life, I never see wey person criticize n complain about coca cola on their products bad packaging ! Honestly.
you have not but I tell you I have...
I have someobe complain she went to their depot(in kano) she was then apologised to n was given some things like that, s crate n I think 10k
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by delishpot: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yels ke, anybody wey find nyamanyama for him coca cola this year don get back bone be that o. This is the season to hammar. why because, dem go use that as a lesson to show coca cola who is boss in Naija.
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by ShakurM(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ilekeh:

Do yourself that favor first.
I doubt you can smell it if sense was right under your nose.
Do you guys just comment to comment?
Imagine a serious issue like international ethics being taken as a joke in a nation that uses spinach as remedy for diabetes.
Ignorance.
You are thinking but not thinking right. I checked coca cola's consumers review n complaints, guess what..they were all complaining about the size, price, availability....never on their products packaging!! Fact: they use 300,000 tons of aluminium for their product , equal to 17.4% of what the steel industry in US produces. I just killed ya. Just show me a proof. undecided
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by mikolo80: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
ShakurM:
Coca cola won't even hear this! Rusty corks, foreign particles...better confront ur seller for always giving u that kind..abi una don take coca cola product n complain?? tongue grin...show me the rusty corks n all sir. undecided no proof! 9ja has real challenging issues and u telling me this shiit
is it u that cannot solve 'simple' rusted cork problem that will solve nigeria's 'serious' problems
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by ShakurM(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
henryobinna:
you have not but I tell you I have...
I have someobe complain she went to their depot(in kano) she was then apologised to n was given some things like that, s crate n I think 10k
what did she complain about?
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by glo3nity: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
What he says is nothing but truth!

And for those of you who think he is wrong with his words then I must say you are the types who drink without proper check!

Coca cola is dirty with low quality!
It's never like before any more.
This days is just as if it's only made of water mix in their various colors with bunch of sugar and excess of gas that can choke a man to death.

Thank God not my kind of drink!
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by ShakurM(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
mikolo80:
is it u that cannot solve 'simple' rusted cork problem that will solve nigeria's 'serious' problems
just show me a proof n I delete my NL account. Honestly. Coke uses 300,000 tons of aluminium for its cans every year. That's equal to 17.4% of what the entire US aluminum industry produces.
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by cupidhero(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Imagine a liquid that sells for 60 naira for 70cl is disrespecting naijirian laws. lol.
Cocacola has more respect in this world than the entity called nigeria.
Fact#
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by ChynoBEATS: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
ShakurM:
Coca cola won't even hear this! Rusty corks, foreign particles...better confront ur seller for always giving u that kind..abi una don take coca cola product n complain?? tongue grin...show me the rusty corks n all sir. undecided no proof! 9ja has real challenging issues and u telling me this unreal shiit
dude stop blabbing .... If ff sue coke .he'll win......... I recently heard 4rm a friend of myn who works there that coke lost a suit against a company who sued them 4 reducing the quality of their product....

Abi u think say we mumu 4 here... ff knows wat he's saying n he has proofs n legal backings too ... So wat'chu tryna say??....... Dude think deep b4 u talk ...
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by holatin(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
nice one sir.

there some problem, we don't look at but its harming us one way or the other
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by ShakurM(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
dude stop blabbing .... If ff sue coke .he'll win......... I recently heard 4rm a friend of myn who works there that coke lost a suit against a company who sued them 4 reducing the quality of their product....

Abi u think say we mumu 4 here... ff knows wat he's saying n he has proofs n legal backings too ... So wat'chu tryna say??....... Dude think deep b4 u talk ...
be specific, quality of the products as regards what? Taste?
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by Ilekeh(f): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
ShakurM:
You are thinking but not thinking right. I checked coca cola's consumers review n complaints, guess what..they were all complaining about the size, price, availability....never on their products packaging!! Fact: they use 300,000 tons of aluminium for their product , equal to 17.4% of what the steel industry in US produces. I just killed ya. Just show me a proof. undecided

Because of ediotic Nigerians like you.
When you don't understand that coca cola is obligated to follow international ethics such as health ethics, you wouldn't worry about that.
Your bukka is dirty. Your environment is dirty. Your pure water is dirty. Why should you expect coca cola to meet international health standard in NIgeria?
Know your right.
Size, price and availability as not as important as the content inside the bottle.
If coca cola tries this in western nations, there will be consequences to pay. However, Coca cola is not taking you guys serious in Nigeria because they think you less important.
Read the contents of the article again and stop talking as if your village winch is dancing skelewu on your destiny.
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by dahmie2013: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
espn:
Gud one der sir..2bad NL is full of fools..No meaningful comment anymore..how do we learn.. SMH

I'm telling u my broda! Don't mind dem. I've experienced a situatn were I bought a coke and the mouth was rusted&anoda time were it was d cork. D rusting is usually underneath d mouth. Thank God 4 straw @ least. It is well.
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by JimmyFawks(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
generaliy07:
Really?

That's cool.

Attend this event, you'll definitely enjoy yourself in His presence
attend? Dem dey share money for dia? Or una wan collect the small one wey I get?
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by espn(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
dahmie2013:

I'm telling u my broda! Don't mind dem. I've experienced a situatn were I bought a coke and the mouth was rusted&anoda time were it was d cork. D rusting is usually underneath d mouth. Thank God 4 straw @ least. It is well.
may God help us dear!
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by silversheep: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by seunwen2(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
can someone summarize what he is saying and what happened
Re: Femi Falana Confronts Coca-Cola For Disrespecting Nigerian Laws. by musiwa94: 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Billionaires Get Poorer, Lose A Staggering $388bn - Report / CBN Makes SMS Alert Mandatory For All Account Holders / Power-Drunk Customs Officials Loot Traders' Shops Overnigh At Agip Market, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.