Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji (24302 Views)

Stop Bleaching Fans Blasts Oritsefemi (photos) / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
angry angry f.uck the mods I reported this news 1st https://www.nairaland.com/2045989/wizkid-denies-walking-out-headies f.uck u die slow
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
englishmart:
wizkid actually walked away. He should not debunk the rumour. It is so real.

I felt disappointed when he walked out on all of us.
you dey dia abi
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by TonYzeallY(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Both Wizzy n "Linda Ikeja" should call my France Line...i have a talk for them.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by epospiky(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ok
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Vock(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
a
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Barrywhite8620: 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
He truly walked out when he wasn't recognize.

Nobody listen to the kid anymore.

proud he goat.

oya quote me dat he is rich than me.

WHO TELL YOU I CANT BE RICH THAN HIM TOMORROW.

Keep dreaming Man.
Faith without work is useless!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Abellivinus(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Most of this people's who are calling wizkid a loser doesn't have job so why will I be wasting my time to let them know that wizkid is earning more than what the show gave the winners yesterday? Nairaland please answer this question for them!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by seunwen2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
starlingleanets:

Mod if you no ban this guy as you banned me, you be bastard

signed : S B A N detective

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na una sabi jawe.
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Elan83(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wzkd debunk rumour, Tompolo debunk rumour, Obasanjo debunk rumour, Apc debunk rumour, Omottala debunk rumour, Chai! y am i a Nigerian! I prefare kuwait insted!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by moneymaker24(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Na them sabi. All of these won't put a dime in my account.
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
seunwen2:

Mod if you no ban this guy as you banned me, you be bastard

signed : S B A N detective

Not responsible for ur misfortune bro
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by spanzed(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
englishmart:
wizkid actually walked away. He should not debunk the rumour. It is so real.

I felt disappointed when he walked out on all of us.
were u present for the awards??
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Kenneth205(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
snrman:
angry angry f.uck the mods I reported this news 1st https://www.nairaland.com/2045989/wizkid-denies-walking-out-headies f.uck u die slow

Take heart bro,,,
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by tclever: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
I anything wey i do den go talk....wizkid don sing am grin
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by marieolae(f): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
ah beg, who cares?
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by marvelousabah(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Barrywhite8620:

Keep dreaming Man.
and who told u,he is not putting in "work"?,is it becs that we are on nairaland,that is faceless...thats y u run it conclusion about him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by MysticZeus: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Buchukwu:
This linda ikeji of a lady is a fool, i never liked her. I dont read her damn blog. It doesnt interest me. Next i will report her damn blog for fake rumours and it will be shut down forever. She should go and marry before she reaches menopause, that's if she's still seeing her period. She's Always taking advantage of people to earn the change she thinks she's earning. Fuckkk Linda Ugly Ikeji. She's damn ugly.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by Didiannie(f): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
adrainuche:
Hungry Bloppers. angry grin

Sorry I meant Hungary Blogers

Sorry. I meant hungry bloggers!!

What ever one you chose!!!

Meanwhile am not Suprised he who takes his endangered life time to write people's downfalls isn't living!!!
am sorry but you are the biggest fool on earth for calling Linda ikeji a hungry blogger.please run to her blog and have a share of her give away,she has already given out 1.7million naira plus 10 blackberry passport that she is still giving out to her readers.am sure you are actually the hungry one.
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by hensben(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
how does this improve nigeria economy
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by holatin(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Barrywhite8620:

Keep dreaming Man.
pls can you shut that sewer of urs.
Who told you I don't work ?

Plumbing is my profession
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by dreezybines: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wizkid is liar....that pic really showed he wasnt happy....even self how do u expect d guy not to be angry,,,going for a show and dey are saying too late a celeb for dat matter,,the guy is just trying to cover up.....and dat wizkid fan saying rubbish is only looking 4 a retweet

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by sungyong(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
AKMoney1:
Lobatan, Oya haters go hug transformer.

na mi first talk am
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by JimmyFawks(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
ximarro:
Jesus is coming soon.
Judas nko
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by opeyemikara(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
En hen, wat else do u wanna say; we don hear say wizzy vex commot 4 headies show.either it's true or false.can u plz leave dis guy aloneeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by JimmyFawks(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Buchukwu:
This linda ikeji of a lady is a fool, i never liked her. I dont read her damn blog. It doesnt interest me. Next i will report her damn blog for fake rumours and it will be shut down forever. She should go and marry before she reaches menopause, that's if she's still seeing her period. She's Always taking advantage of people to earn the change she thinks she's earning. Fuckkk Linda Ugly Ikeji. She's damn ugly.
Bro! No offense, but dat biatch is HOT! Make we no lie.
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by ekeneidiagbor: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Linda.... Must tender an unreserved apology for falso information which is detriment to the image of the Star Boi!
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by jude33084(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
MillionDollars:
wizKID be like 'DINOSAURS', he's going extinct!!

In your little mind wink
Re: Wizkid Debunk Rumour Of Walking Out Of Headies Award & Fans Blasts Linda Ikeji by MegaLaurel: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
This blogger again naso dem yab Banky W so tey the guy vex sing "jaye ori mi" I really love this liner in d song "I gat a BIG HEAD ama bless with 2much Money"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To His Mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' / Those Wishing Zack Orji Dead Will Die Before Him, Actor Dunhill Says (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.