Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,021 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Blog Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Review (1164 Views)

Blog Review, Best Plugins For Wordpress, Adsense Help / BLOG REVIEW: Please Criticise This Blog / Blog Review: Top 4 Best Blogging Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Review by Lastdon02(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
plse review this blog design. Both mobile and pc

www.giditrend.com
Re: Blog Review by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lastdon02:
plse review this blog design. Both mobile and pc

www.giditrend.com

Cool, I like the snowfall effect.

Note:
- The "Album" link leads to an "Archive not found".

- In the CSS code, change the position property of the navigation menu to fixed i.e.

position: fixed;

- What's with the "-" or "_" in your post titles? "[GOSSIP] - Wizkid And Davido Put An End To The War."
Re: Blog Review by Lastdon02(m): 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nathan2222:

Cool, I like the snowfall effect.

Note:
- The "Album" link leads to an "Archive not found".

- In the CSS code, change the position property of the navigation menu to fixed i.e.

position: fixed;

- What's with the "-" or "_" in your post titles? "[GOSSIP] - Wizkid And Davido Put An End To The War."

tanx will work on that. Actuall its a friends blog but i was the one that did evry tin so about to title he was d one that did that trash tanx alot will work on the flops . Tanx i really appriciate

1 Like

Re: Blog Review by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Lastdon02:

Tanx i really appriciate

You're welcome.
Re: Blog Review by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Cool blog! And d design was super cool. You killed it. I think the interface of the title should be displaying without dates. So as viewers won't know the last time it was updated.
Re: Blog Review by Lastdon02(m): 1:59am On Dec 16, 2014
pureguide:
Cool blog! And d design was super cool. You killed it. I think the interface of the title should be displaying without dates. So as viewers won't know the last time it was updated.
thanks..#Done
Re: Blog Review by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Lastdon02:

thanks..#Done
good
One more thing brother! Change the website little and description. Still displaying My website | Just another wordpress site. Nice work. Want to share something with you. Contact me

Whatsapp::08039710459
BBM:::21CB6207
Re: Blog Review by Lastdon02(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2014
pureguide:
good
One more thing brother! Change the website little and description. Still displaying My website | Just another wordpress site. Nice work. Want to share something with you. Contact me

Whatsapp::08039710459
BBM:::21CB6207

wow we av been friends on whats app since last week nau.. Tanx
Re: Blog Review by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Lastdon02:

wow we av been friends on whats app since last week nau.. Tanx
Ok.
Re: Blog Review by bedfordng(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
not bad on mobile but did not check pc version
Re: Blog Review by Lastdon02(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
bedfordng:
not bad on mobile but did not check pc version
tanx bro
Re: Blog Review by adewasco2k(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Looks nice on mobile, will check on PC
Re: Blog Review by Lastdon02(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
adewasco2k:
Looks nice on mobile, will check on PC

tanx Boss av been expecting ya review... Hailingz to u will be waiting for the pc .....

(1) (Reply)

A Wapka Account For Sale With 4 Filemanager Supported Sites On It / I need a Website Builder In Ikorodu / How To Create A Forum Like Niaraland.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.