Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor (6342 Views)

Osibanjo Is Inheriting Debt From FG But Ambode Is Not Inheriting Debt Frm Fash / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by robedu: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
So i heard Tinubu and APC choosed Osibanjo because they realise that he is a pastor in RCCG and that translat to the head count of votes from all RCCG member in Nigeria.

So my question is, RCCG members will you vote Buhari/Osibanjo because he is your pastor?
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by temitemi1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
I'm a member of RCCG and God forbid me from voting buhari even if na baba Adeboye be him running mate I no go vote for am.... Give me GEJ anytime, anyday!!!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by robedu: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Temi, you bad oo, some things dey like to vex me, so because somebody is RCCG they should vote Buhari
temitemi1:
I'm a member of RCCG and God forbid me from voting buhari even if na baba Adeboye be him running mate I no go vote for am.... Give me GEJ anytime, anyday!!!
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by eleko1: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
The Op above me hope say no bi Suffering nd smilling U dey so?No bi curse ooo)A vote for Jona is a vote for backwardness,increased in commodity.BIKO,Vote for GMB for better NIG

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by pafra(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why should I vote GEJ,when I know he doesn't worth it. I am from the south south. Buhari any day b4 one dollar turn five hundred naria,buhari for a corruption free Nigeria

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by SweetJoystick(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
robedu:
Temi, you bad oo, some things dey like to vex me, so because somebody is RCCG they should vote Buhari
So if Adeboye anoints Osibanjo or prays for him like he did to GEJ and says vote for Buhari/Osibanjo, you no go answer your GO?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by SweetJoystick(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
I heard he (GO) charged all Redeemer's to get their PVC's, guess he knew already Osibanjo would be GMB's running mate. Indirectly he has solicited......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by tdayof(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Who knows him self undecided
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by oziegbe2015: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Osinbajo just ends up beign the ultimate joker card that nails the 2015 election to the apc. He is a professor whose qualification and intellect exceeds that of gej and sambo together. He would complement gmb in vibracy and articulation. He is from the west, knowing politics is a game of numbers you have to seal your block to the best of your advantage, now that we know the stand of the north to gmb, it became imperative that the v.P be from west as the zone enjoys apc support but to further see their advantage even to ondo, ekiti, a westerner is best now the west knows where it stands. Giving the vp to rochas wouldn't have made the west sealed, with the igbos and their hatred for gmb it would have been a diaster to try and please them while they would still go with gej, that would have left the west hanging in balance. Osinbajo is a christian, and for the first time in history a pastor as v.P, this has killed the rumor of an islamic idea pdp strongest point over gmb, osibanjo is not just a pastor but a pastor in one of the biggest christian body. Now he holds a greater advantage naturally even to gej that is a church attendant, osibanjo preaches the gospel itself and lives for it. This would pull back the sympatheizers of jonathan only because he is christian. Osibanjo has associate relationship with adeboye, infact he is a leading piooner of the church we know adeboye influence on the christian comminity. Osibanjo is a fresher who has had good strides in the lagos led fashola govtment. His achievements speaks for a man many undecided votes have asked for fresh change of old politicians, these undecided can see osibanjo for his attributes. Osibanjo can pull the christian community across the east and south that are only supporting gej becos of religion and not performance. Osibanjo is an astute lawyer at his peak and exudes the motto of CHANGE which apc preaches. Osibanjo is coming from the university setting which many youths can associate with becos of lecturers student relationship. Osibanjo does not have the dirty past that any one can use against him. While amaechi and oshomhole would have failed to even secure a typical akwa ibom, calabar, delta, bayelsa that is gej stronghold. Any as v.P would not have been capable to fully convice the east and would have also given loop holes to the west under its control. Their would have been series of cases that would be dug up to rubbish amaechi and oshomole that would utimately make mokery of gmb corruption stand. The game of politics is sealing control of your block first. Osibanjo is the best to seal the west, reach undecided voters, and christians who predominatly occupy the east and south.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by Tranquill: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Did I hear u say for the first time in history a pastor as v.p? Where were u when pastor Tunde Bakare was chosen the last time even with the blessing of Pastor Adeboye as he claimed in an interview?
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by robedu: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Buhari ran with pastor bakare the last time so its not the first time in history
oziegbe2015:
Osinbajo just ends up beign the ultimate joker card that nails the 2015 election to the apc. He is a professor whose qualification and intellect exceeds that of gej and sambo together. He would complement gmb in vibracy and articulation. He is from the west, knowing politics is a game of numbers you have to seal your block to the best of your advantage, now that we know the stand of the north to gmb, it became imperative that the v.P be from west as the zone enjoys apc support but to further see their advantage even to ondo, ekiti, a westerner is best now the west knows where it stands. Giving the vp to rochas wouldn't have made the west sealed, with the igbos and their hatred for gmb it would have been a diaster to try and please them while they would still go with gej, that would have left the west hanging in balance. Osinbajo is a christian, and for the first time in history a pastor as v.P, this has killed the rumor of an islamic idea pdp strongest point over gmb, osibanjo is not just a pastor but a pastor in one of the biggest christian body. Now he holds a greater advantage naturally even to gej that is a church attendant, osibanjo preaches the gospel itself and lives for it. This would pull back the sympatheizers of jonathan only because he is christian. Osibanjo has associate relationship with adeboye, infact he is a leading piooner of the church we know adeboye influence on the christian comminity. Osibanjo is a fresher who has had good strides in the lagos led fashola govtment. His achievements speaks for a man many undecided votes have asked for fresh change of old politicians, these undecided can see osibanjo for his attributes. Osibanjo can pull the christian community across the east and south that are only supporting gej becos of religion and not performance. Osibanjo is an astute lawyer at his peak and exudes the motto of CHANGE which apc preaches. Osibanjo is coming from the university setting which many youths can associate with becos of lecturers student relationship. Osibanjo does not have the dirty past that any one can use against him. While amaechi and oshomhole would have failed to even secure a typical akwa ibom, calabar, delta, bayelsa that is gej stronghold. Any as v.P would not have been capable to fully convice the east and would have also given loop holes to the west under its control. Their would have been series of cases that would be dug up to rubbish amaechi and oshomole that would utimately make mokery of gmb corruption stand. The game of politics is sealing control of your block first. Osibanjo is the best to seal the west, reach undecided voters, and christians who predominatly occupy the east and south.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by Reddit: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is the height of insanity, APC keeps doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Last election it was pastor Tunde Bakare, they failed woefully and now another pastor as VP.
Failure is certain.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by sammieone(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
A vote for Buhari is a vote for retrogression. GMB as an individual could not develop himself financially and he want to raise the economy of Nigeria. He declare his asset and he is worth a minute compare to Wizkid, Davido, Flavour,Tiwa, Don jazzy, not to talk of Tuface and other notable comedians.
A reasonable person should not celebrate mediocrity, like I said before Buhari will drag our country back 20yrs. He has no developmental ideology, he will fail Nigeria.
We won't vote yemi Osinbajo because there is no constitutional portfolio for vice president.
APC should know that Nigerians are not fools

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by redsun(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sad. Instead,it seem to be going the way of theocrazy. That professor maybe like the same professor who is a dean of department of computer science in a Nigerian university but was not able to log on to a computer in court.

A zombie and an unproductive professor that is primarily ruled by delusions.

Hail Mary bullshit.
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by eleko1: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
I queues behind U.If possible,Help us to mobilize peeps in Ur LGA for GMB.Enuf is Enuf of dis corruption laden saTANist govt
pafra:
Why should I vote GEJ,when I know he doesn't worth it. I am from the south south. Buhari any day b4 one dollar turn five hundred naria,buhari for a corruption free Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by courage54(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pair Buhari with an herbalist I will still vote for HIM.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by manck2: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nobody will vote for osibanjo because Osibanjo was part of tinubu boys who stole all of the money of lagos. We are talking of nearly a budget $20 billion... and they had little to nothing to show for it.

Tinubu and obasanjo most have had the same father... they don't give a shiit about the people. they are only interested in wak and die. osibanjo will not win in his local government, not to talk of his church

[img]http://3.bp..com/-OOCRkqhnsvg/UzYfC7C9nHI/AAAAAAAACik/Rdbnpr0qCJo/s1600/ladipo+primary+school+lagos.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by manck2: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Many people now adays will not allow redeemed pastor to pray for them , not to talk of voting for them.

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by manck2: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
[/img]
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by Youngzedd(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
eleko1:
The Op above me hope say no bi Suffering nd smilling U dey so?No bi curse ooo)A vote for Jona is a vote for backwardness,increased in commodity.
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
oziegbe2015:
One thing that spoiled ur comment is that
Osinbajo was suggested by Tinubu do I need to tell how Tinubu calculates to benefit his interest

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by Djicemob: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why does Buhari keep carrying pastors as his running mates? Is that in any way a a smart move to distance himself from claims that he is a religious bigot? undecided
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by Safari29: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Reddit:
This is the height of insanity, APC keeps doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Last election it was pastor Tunde Bakare, they failed woefully and now another pastor as VP.
Failure is certain.

hehe see they are not doing the same. The last time buhari was in cpc. A newly formed small party. now he is In mega party apc with the support of all sw people. pls don't expect what happened last time to happen again I beg u

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by Olaolufred(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=robedu post=28912609]Buhari ran with pastor bakare the last time so its not the first time in history[/quote

EBELLE WAS KNEELING FROM ALTAR TO ALTAR TO GET CHRISTIAN'S VOTES LAST TIME.

IF OSHIBAJO COMES OUT, MANY CHRISTIAN WILL SHUN EBELLE.

BUT IN ALL, EBELLE DISAPPOINTED MANY OF US WHO VOTED HIM IN 2011.]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by Bruteforce101: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Reddit:
Failure is certain.

Is there anything like APC in the last election?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by arsetalks(m): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
manck2:
Nobody will vote for osibanjo because Osibanjo was part of tinubu boys who stole all of the money of lagos. We are talking of nearly a budget $20 billion... and they had little to nothing to show for it.

Tinubu and obasanjo most have had the same father... they don't give a shiit about the people. they are only interested in wak and die. osibanjo will not win in his local government, not to talk of his church

[img]http://3.bp..com/-OOCRkqhnsvg/UzYfC7C9nHI/AAAAAAAACik/Rdbnpr0qCJo/s1600/ladipo+primary+school+lagos.jpg[/img]

Who indicted them if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2014
For long time PDP has ruled Nigeria,and the country is still like this,then I won't mind voting for a change by voting APC..

Only a mad man does same thing same way,and expect a different result.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by austinvsb1(m): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2014
The General paired with another muslim would still have had my vote..i am 100% anti-corruption.. Now you give me a senior pastor from my church as his running mate and expect that i vote for someone else Crazy thing is, this move just sealed the total vote of every of my family and close relatives for APC.. why?? 97% attends RCCG, remaining 3% hates incompetence(GEJ).

GMB2015, There's no going back from here.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by superneutral(m): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2014
yeahh
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by Ezyp(m): 1:20am On Dec 16, 2014
austinvsb1:
The General paired with another muslim would still have had my vote..i am 100% anti-corruption.. Now you give me a senior pastor from my church as his running mate and expect that i vote for someone else Crazy thing is, this move just sealed the total vote of every of my family and close relatives for APC.. why?? 97% attends RCCG, remaining 3% hates incompetence(GEJ).

GMB2015, There's no going back from here.
Well your family members alone won't make 1% of those that will vote.....but that's none of my business...Ask yourself if Tinubu Buhari is the change Nigeria actually need...these guys are old..i think the TRANSFORMATION we need is someone who is not older than Nigeria...APC members are abusing the word CHANGE
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by zonax(m): 2:01am On Dec 16, 2014
Religion shouldn't be the basic think when making our choice of leadership, we should rather base it on competence and experience.
Re: Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor by whitecat2: 2:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Lol! I'm sure you are a man and a woman at the same time. Even those of you who have never been to church are all of a sudden members of the church just because of this thread.
temitemi1:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) / Past History of Failures Does Not Define Africa's Future--VP Osinbajo / When Will Oshimole's Foreign Wife Get Pregnant And Start Giving Birth? - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.