Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Most Loyal Breed Of Dogs. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Most Loyal Breed Of Dogs. (933 Views)

What Breed of Dogs Do You Think Can Go Up Against A Wolf / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). / I Deal With Helping Of Sales And Buying Of Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Loyal Breed Of Dogs. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ever since early history, humans have developed special bonds with dogs, dog seems to be the most love pet. As a pack animals, dog have an inherent sense of loyalty. While we humans view our dogs as a friends the view us as member of their pack. All dogs are loyal and have the capacity to show great loyalty, but some many have stronger instinct for loyalty than others. Throughout history there have been numerous stories of dogs displaying a great valour in order to protct, save or remain alongside their owner. Below are the list i believe are the most loyal breed of dogs!

1. GERMAN SHEPHERD- Originated from germany dating back to the late 1800s. This active dogs have the willingness to learn and serve a purpose. German shepherd, are naturally loyal the have a tendency to become overprotective of their families and territories.

2. THE DACHSHUND- This dogs can be trace back to germany and often referred to as a wiener dog or hot dog because of it long body. They were originally bred to hunt badgers, rabbits, and small prey because of it strong stubby legs and large paw that were made for digging. A dachshund love to have funs and play , this dog maybe small but the are very protective of it family and very loyal and submissive to it owner.

3. THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER- This dog was first bred in scotland and use for retrieving game during hunting. Golden Retriever have a happy-go-lucky demeanor and seems to be always smiling, the are known to be patient, fun loving. Because of their being around people , golden retriever remain consistenly among the most popular choice for family pets.

4. BULLDOG- This set was originally bred in england. It is known for it stamina, strength, intelligence. The form strong bonds with children while being gentle and protective.

5. ST BENARD. This set of dog is well known dog. It is known for it meekness to it owner, this humbly behaviour make them outstanding, it only gone wild to someone it doesn't know.
Re: Most Loyal Breed Of Dogs. by Prodeegee(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
I only counted the numbers, I didn't read norrin cheesy
Re: Most Loyal Breed Of Dogs. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Prodeegee:
I only counted the numbers, I didn't read norrin cheesy
Lol.
Re: Most Loyal Breed Of Dogs. by rawpadgin(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
ain't u gonna post pictures

(1) (Reply)

A Rare Bread Bullmastiff For Stud Services / Female Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale(top Quality)call 08155560515 / Boerboel Puppy ,4mnth Female Lhasa, Pitbull Puppy 4sale 08084898984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.