Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) (19443 Views)

The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention / Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by IamDanto7(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Brain + Beauty = Real woman
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Unsubstantiated news. I'd have expected Reading to announce this, not some lindaikeji. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Tunagee(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2014
lalasticlala:
Anita Osariemen Omonuwa from Edo-state has achieved a feat that has never been attained in the 122 years of existence of UK institution, University of Reading. She graduated with a First Class degree in Law from the university which is among the top rated universities in the world.

She was among the students who got the “Chancellors Award” by the Chancellor of the University, Sir John Madejski, who happens to be the founder of AutoTrader and Chairman of Reading Football Club.

She actually graduated from Reading in 2012 but just finished from the Nigerian Law School.

She graduated from the Nigerian Law School last month with a first class again and has also emerged as the very first Nigerian to graduate in the Bar final examinations from overseas with a First Class, Bachelor of Laws degree ever since the Nigerian Law school was established 51 years ago.

Anita is actually learning from her father, Mr. Omoruyi Augustine Omonuwa, OFR who is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN).

Other prizes that Anita Omonuwa has won include the Clarks Legal Prize for best performance in Part 2; Equity and Trust, presented by David Rintoul; the Managing Partner, Keith Wright Memorial Prize for best overall performance in Part 2; the Shoosmiths Prize for best overall performance in Part 2; and the Boinime Jackson Lott Foundation Prize.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/nigerian-becomes-first-black-woman-to.html?m=1

Nigerians keep doing us proud abroad. I ve always said it. Lets be proud of our country. I'm sure she had her earlier education here in Nigeria. In spite of the way the country is, our citizens still end up doing extremely well in overseas country. These oyinbos are dullards. ive always said it too; they do not know anything. we are far better than them intellectually, if not why would our guys be able to beat their systems over there inspite of their security features. Useless whites.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by eleko1: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
My EX undecided
sad sad No bi U dey date one Biliki the Paraga seller unda Ojuelegba bridge undecided
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by omusiliyu(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2014
She was among the few students that graduated with First Class (Hons.) in Nigeria Law School.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Geenickel(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2014
brains &beauty.......

well she was ma ex...
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by peculiarabacus(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2014
LIKE I DO SAY::::oya one bottel sarz for her
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by itidiare(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Congrats my dear,she was my formal students at igbinedion education centre benin city.she graduted as the best student,with A's parellel.we her teachers knew she will do well in her future carrier outside IEC.God bless u Anita and thank u 4 making us proud.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by markpenk: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2014
Chic is gorgeous, driven and smart... damn! That's my kinda gurl.
lalasticlala:
Anita Osariemen Omonuwa from Edo-state has achieved a feat that has never been attained in the 122 years of existence of UK institution, University of Reading. She graduated with a First Class degree in Law from the university which is among the top rated universities in the world.

She was among the students who got the “Chancellors Award” by the Chancellor of the University, Sir John Madejski, who happens to be the founder of AutoTrader and Chairman of Reading Football Club.

She actually graduated from Reading in 2012 but just finished from the Nigerian Law School.

She graduated from the Nigerian Law School last month with a first class again and has also emerged as the very first Nigerian to graduate in the Bar final examinations from overseas with a First Class, Bachelor of Laws degree ever since the Nigerian Law school was established 51 years ago.

Anita is actually learning from her father, Mr. Omoruyi Augustine Omonuwa, OFR who is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN).

Other prizes that Anita Omonuwa has won include the Clarks Legal Prize for best performance in Part 2; Equity and Trust, presented by David Rintoul; the Managing Partner, Keith Wright Memorial Prize for best overall performance in Part 2; the Shoosmiths Prize for best overall performance in Part 2; and the Boinime Jackson Lott Foundation Prize.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/nigerian-becomes-first-black-woman-to.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by markpenk: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Ah ah oga/madam, these your spellings na wa o. Are you sure you're a teacher? Chai... students don suffer. If you did teach her, I'm sure she didn't attain these heights by listening to or depending on your teaching. With all these your grenades, the chick wouldn't have made it. Corrections have been inserted so people can understand what you're saying.

itidiare:
Congrats my dear,she was my formal (former) students student) at igbinedion education centre benin city.she graduted (graduated) as the best student,with A parellel (parallel).we her teachers knew she will ((would) do well in her future carrier (career) outside IEC.God bless u Anita and thank u 4 making us proud.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by cold(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Good thing she's neither Igbo nor Yoruba. That would save us some tribal diatribe that would have stretched this thread into its 9th page by now.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Olawaleslimfit(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2014
This is a perfect example of beauty and brain!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by blocker: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2014
cool cool cool cool cool Baby I love you not because of your beauty and brains but out of true love. I am willing and able to cancel my traditional wedding billed for 3rd January 2015 if you please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by pansophist(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Why is it not on dailymail?
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Jamean(f): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Hehe..my namesake + my dream school for MSc. Ok, I'm coming right behind you.

Nice one babe.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2014
Congratulations!

Zulus and Xhosas aren't seeing this one now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2014
eleko1:
sad sad No bi U dey date one Biliki the Paraga seller unda Ojuelegba bridge undecided
No
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by myhero4eva: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Congrats dearie... But OP, why did u destroy a good work by posting dat 2nd pix here... It does nt really do justice to the personality of the first class graduant. We may begin to think she cut corners then...however, cngrats
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by CzarRex: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
hardbody:

If you dont wanna be quoted then STFU and dont type gibberish. Comments are meant to be repsonded to.

Talking about early morning trouble, i make a living out of trouble. Got some?
my friend get a f**kin' life..errybody is entitled to his/her opinion..nd dnt leht me luz my ill temper on yhu.BEWARE!!!
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by hardbody: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
CzarRex:
my friend get a f**kin' life..errybody is entitled to his/her opinion..nd dnt leht me luz my ill temper on yhu.BEWARE!!!

The rantings of an ant....
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by fairygeh(f): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
litetias:

Thanks for the info. Charge and bail lawyer
Na u go be charge and bail.hisss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Donates Technology Centre To Ambrose Ali University (AAU) / Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE / Bida Polytechnic students unable to pay school fees after losing money to MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.