Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians (18585 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties / Ribadu Takes A First Jab At Jonathan----"resign Now, He Says"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by manot: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
wamako is a fool, for me Gej have tried they just want to frustrate Gej through this insurgency .we dt wt d northerners. they ar d ones forcing us to be with them.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by raymondinc(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Enough is enough! It is time we put an end to this.
The Northerners think they can keep oppressing us forever but God had intervened on our behalf. Even the so called treacherous, animated, traitor and coward known as Obasanjo can't stop Gej because its God's time. Infact anybody that push further will only end up getting closer to he/her grave let's watch and see what its going to become of 2015.
By the way, those Northerners who think they can disrupt the administration of His excellency Sir Doctor Ebele Goodluck Jonathan through insurgency agents formed as Boko Haram are successfully reducing their own numbers in population, which made senseless. We the South South are ready to fight with the last drop of our blood. As for Governor Amachi, he is an Animal, traitor and a thief.
They will all pay for it. They enrich themselves with poor people's sweat and bath the blood of the innocents. Those tears, sweats, cries and blood of the poor will surely speak one day.

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Apologise for what?
Wamakko is a fool.
A big fool who took away pdp vote to apc.
he should be d one to apologise to sokoto people.
Sometimes I just keep wondering whether you can find a single clean honest hausafulani man who can be straight forward in politics. Always relying on playing games (wayo) with people's mind, as if we don't also reason as humans!
These are parasitic state governors that are suppose to be pitied for survival of their states but arrogance won't let them lie low!
Non of them is talking of productions, tourism, social services that generate jobs and revenue for their survival.
Instead its how rule over the south by force by false.
You re obviously a jonathan's dog dat is getting fed by his 1 billion a yr food bill.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by ajayiopy: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Apologise for what?
Wamakko is a fool.
Sometimes I just keep wondering whether you can find a single clean honest hausafulani man who can be straight forward in politics. Always relying on playing games (wayo) with people's mind, as if we don't also reason as humans!
These are parasitic state governors that are suppose to be pitied for survival of their states but arrogance won't let them lie low!
Non of them is talking of productions, tourism, social services that generate jobs and revenue for their survival.
Gej is a fisherman by profession, so don't blame him
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by ajayiopy: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wolexdey:
Every1 of you need 2 resign...governors, senators, ministers etc.

You are all failures...people live in poverty while you people wallow in riches...

Just remember that God watches us all.

GOD HELP NIGERIA
#thereisGodoh#

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by babestella: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Another rabies infected sokoto dog backing from all angle of decaying mouth. What a disappointing governor.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Tokunbohkinibig: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Apologise for what?
Wamakko is a fool.

It is quite sad and depressing to see our generation being enveloped/engrossed in tribal sentiment and unfounded assertion. Listen, I have read and listened to this well celebrated and embraced Born to rule assertion in d south over the years but I have realised that it's just a tribal blackmail or propaganda being used/used against the North by shameless and bigoted individual/people in the south.

Take a proper look at Nigeria politics today bro and tell me who has more domineering attitude between both sides--North and South if not the same south. Let's be frank and honest with ourselves, the PDP arrangement as regards rotation of power btw both sides is an excellent pointer to who is causing problem in this country. In a country like Nigeria where large number of the populace are illiterates, I think there is need for that kind of arrangement to be in place so as to give every tribes some sense of belonging to a Nigeria project but what happened to the arrangement eventually, we in the south bleeped up the arrangement just like the way we in south bleeped up our decentralised government in 60s but only for us to start accusing or calling Northeners all sort of names-parasites is d common one.

PDP arrangement is an excellent pointer to the fact that the Northerners want an equal level playground for both sides. If Northerners wanted to dominate Nigeria politics, trust me, Northeners wouldn't have participated in that kind of arrangement that gives the same 8years given to the Northerners to the Southerners. Going by their history and utterances, all they--Northerners wanted was equal representation in a Nigerian project just like South East(I used south east here cos they won't tolerate domineering attitude of others for a second nationally while south west won't tolerate domineering attitude at regional level- southwest states especially)

Stop calling the Northerners, parasites. Northerners was doing amazingly well before Niger delta oil was discovered. There are hundred nations across the world today without oil and most of these nations are doing awesomely well and well developed than most of OPEC nations.

Finally, you talked about job creation, tourism, production so as to generate revenue in your last paragraph i think, can you please tell me what has Federal government that has everything within its power to break into these aforementioned revenue generated avenues done so far? Is any state in the south apart from Lagos doing what you expected(are expecting) in terms of internal revenue generation from Northern states?

Just before I go, let me quickly say that south people are in government now and I can categorically tell you that South has equally done(if not worse) the same thing they have accused d Northerners of over the years which is nepotism in employment, awarding contracts and others........

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by vigasimple(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

It is quite sad and depressing to see our generation being enveloped/engrossed in tribal sentiment and unfounded assertion. Listen, I have read and listened to this well celebrated and embraced Born to rule assertion in d south over the years but I have realised that it's just a tribal blackmail or propaganda being used/used against the North by shameless and bigoted individual/people in the south.

Take a proper look at Nigeria politics today bro and tell me who has more domineering attitude between both sides--North and South if not the same south. Bro, let's be frank and honest with ourselves, the PDP arrangement as regards rotation of power btw both sides is an excellent pointer to who is causing problem in this country. In a country like Nigeria where large number of the populace are illiterates, therefore there is need for that kind of arrangement to be in place so as to give every tribes some sense of belonging to a Nigeria project but what happened to the arrangement eventually, we in the south bleeped up the arrangement just like the way we in south bleeped up our decentralised government in 60s but only for us to start accusing or calling Northeners all sort of names-parasites is d common one.

PDP arrangement is an excellent pointer to the fact that the Northerners want an equal level playground for both sides. If Northerners wanted to dominate Nigeria politics, trust me, Northeners wouldn't have participated in that kind of arrangement that gives the same 8years given to the Northerners to the Southerners. Going by their history and utterances, all they--Northerners wanted was equal representation in a Nigerian project just like South East(I used south east here cos they won't tolerate domineering attitude of others for a second nationally while south west won't tolerate domineering attitude at regional level- southwest states especially)

Stop calling the Northerners, parasites, Northerners was doing amazingly well before Niger delta oil was discovered. There are hundred nations across the world today without oil and most of these nations are doing awesomely well and well developed than most of OPEC nations.

Finally, you talked about job creation, tourism, production so as to generate revenue in your last paragraph i think, can you please tell me what has Federal government that has everything within its power to break into these aforementioned revenue generated avenues done so far? Is any state in the south apart from Lagos doing what you are expected(expecting) in terms of internal revenue generation from Northern states?

Just before I go, let me quickly say that south people are in government now and I can categorically tell you that South has equally done(if not worse) the same thing they have accused d Northerners of over the years which is nepotism in employment, awarding contracts and others........

You may not be from the south and fully understand the history of this country.

I am sorry that you don't seem to understand how we got here in the first place.

I can start from 1954 self government until 1983 when our Northern brothers dominated everything including setting up their puppet from the south up on one occasion by accident. First OBJ as Head of state which happens by accident.

Coming to our recent history , the North were not interested in allowing power to go south that is how we have Sheu Shagari re election in 1983 and when Abiola was elected and IBB annulled the election on flimsy ground, not many in the North protested. Abiola was eventually murdered by the North and because they realised that the Yoruba's may seceded, they quickly offer OBJ to pacify the Yoruba's.

The rotation Presidecy was never on the table except when the power came to the South.

The North (FULANI PEOPLE) have their agenda and that is to islamise Nigeria and control it politically and religiously via sharia law.

They patiently and meticulous about it. Only people like yoi in the south that cannot see it.

I think it is high time we all go our separate ways. Boko haram has been killing mainly southerns until recently just to make the country ungovernable for GEJ.

North were never interested in fairness but BORN TO RULE.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by yzgobier(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2014
mex004:
Governor Wamakko should have stated what he has done for Sokoto state with Fed. allocations & IGR.
Am sure Governor Wamakko should be the one to resign & apologise to the people of Sokoto state.
Wamakko did his best to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Northern Governors Forum Held Today In Kaduna / Fuel Scarcity in Osun State - Photo / El-rufai Declares Almajiri School Operators As "Personae-Non-Gratae"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.