Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians (18548 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties / Ribadu Takes A First Jab At Jonathan----"resign Now, He Says"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by ndcide(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
That governor is not wise.

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by abdulazee1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why do some people like insulting there elders. Simple english u turn am to fight, resign and apologies!
So far nigeria are in for it, crude products haave crash in the international market but we we are still paying high, electricity is still between 3500 to 4500 MW and the citizens pay high for little or no supply. Security is in the hand of Tampolo and Asari. And many more.

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by ellechrystal(f): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Exodus2k:
GEJ has fail in some aspect as Wamakko said; but him wamakko is a failure angry angry embarassed
He is a disaster.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
GEJ IS A DISASTER

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Habeyy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
kenny987:
Wamakko! Wamakko! Wamakko! I no go ask how many times I call u! Dem say na for house dem dey first sabi charity. A combination of effective state governments will definitely reflect a much better n improved Nigeria. So let's start from u...at least nobody was harassing or interrupting ur 'efforts' if any but at least GEJ can give that excuse n even with all d wahala from ur part of Nig, GEJ has still performed commendably even though not perfectly. So Wamakko, wat say u?
Yeye dey smell...u shld first apologize for ur unfortunate existence!
Honestly am with you on this,its not that GEJ didn't work all I will say is that we are made to suffer for the ineffectual nature of d so called State governors .They collect allocation from FG every month yet still tell us d same old ethnically sentimental story...GEJ is bad..what are they, they steal local government fund,they blame GEJ....they can't speak English,they blame PEJ...if the state governors work ...we won't be made to suffer....all they do is abuse widow,cross carpet..
When BH started there wahala....some state governors said Jonathan should stop killing them he should rather give them amnesty .....I was once told about the level of poverty in the north ...it. gives me great concern when I heard fathers' and children jostling to have crumb of waste bread thrown out of travelling luxury buses ......soon they will tell us they are better than GEJ......I just hope Nigeria have a sound and vibrant opposition unlike what we have now...
they are much more clueless than MR JONA himself

3 Likes

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by holatin(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rexxie:

hungry_man,no backdoor for yall lazy parasitic bunch....you gotta work hard for anything u need..u got ur votes,u free to use it to bring in lagbaja if u wunna...
hunger you said ?? see this clueless being,you think I live on people like your people.

We work and toil d land where I come from.
oniranu

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by ikes9(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
It is really annoying to see intelligent Nigerians
saying "sai buhari" ... please,please and please...
USE YOUR HEADS!!!!
the buhari yhu are all supporting. wah did he do when he was head of state
Didn't the same man say in 2011 that he won't contest again yet...he's contesting again..One thing is for sure
the Buhari yhu people are supporting... isn't a man of his words...For him to come out to contest again...shows that....wah stops him now from saying "I'd provide security.. I'd make our currency strong etc" and he enters aso rock and does NOTHING...
The truth is...Goodluck ebele Jonathan is working...a house built under one week and a house built in a year...there's a very huge difference... being a president of a great country like Nigeria ISN'T EASY...if yhu think its sooooo easy...y don't yhu be the president then....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Edusouls(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
why did jonathan fail woefully like this, he have almost wrecked this countries economy in 6years, the embezzlement of funds is done with impunity, while nigerians are told to just watch, his wife patience is the second president running her own shows,imposing political candidates,telling governors what to do and what not to do,while our president keeps quiet, 30 billion dollars missing from our national treasury no trace,no probe, nothing.chai nigerians don suffer..buhari for change.

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by vigasimple(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Heroesglobal:
I don't blame wamakko with his dirty gworo teath for insulting our president who built Alamajiri Schools for their parent less foot soldiers whom they always use to furment troubles in the north while he pockets his state's allocation, Old fool like him, my problem is our fellow southerners who also join in criticizing their own, Criticism is part if the northern people nd they keep deceiving some brainless southerners who does not think, Go to North nd see what the clueless president has done for then which they have never experienced in their history yet they criticize which is in their vein once you're not from them, These same idiots cornered over 8o% of Nigeria's Oil wells from inception to themselves nd nobody criticized them nd yet they're calling Gej a corrupt leader, May God forgive you people for all the evils you people has done to this nation, taking us backward, people that never like Development nd education, always opposing what is good

Every honest and well meaning southerns and Nigerians at large should read the above.

We in the south are happy with whatever religion anyone choose but in the North, it must be Sharia.
Nonsense. Vote Bhuari and you must start speaking Hausa , need an Alhaji to do anything in your own country and accept sharia law.

What if the oil is in the North. We would all be told to go
to hell.

THINK AND THINK AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Orikinla(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
dollarsplenty:
GEJ should do the needful, he has failed woefully. He is the president but not the commander in chief.

GEJ is the President but not the Head of state

[size=18pt]A Commander-in-Chief who does not even know what his commanders are doing at the war fronts in the battles with the Boko Haram terrorists.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by docadams: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
moderattor:
Jonathan has not done the best at all, but he is visibly trying. If Obasanjo havent applogised to Nigerians, why should Jonathan do?
If Buhari who truncated our democracy years ago haven't apologised, why should Jonathan do?
#JustAsking

Truncated our.... Where you born them?

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by enkay11: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Some people here shouting that about ASUU. In objs regime,we had more strike some lasted up to a year.

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by peter4d2(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
1st I came here 2 read comments n click on like buttons of sum peeps who reasoned wit their head n not wit their foot

2ndly all I culd say is dat d worst of jonah can never b compared 2 d best of wamakko nonsense articule.

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Rexyl(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
moderattor:
Jonathan has not done the best at all, but he is visibly trying. If Obasanjo havent applogised to Nigerians, why should Jonathan do?
If Buhari who truncated our democracy years ago haven't apologised, why should Jonathan do?
#JustAsking

These you have mentioned and many more should apologise to Nigerians. Birds of the same feathers. You see them always deceiving us with their lies, parading themselves as saints. They want to be relevant at all time despite their shortcomings. After their 8 years of rot somewhere, they stepped aside and put on another clothes in other to start afresh as innocent fellows. These how their life cycles continue. I don't blame them that's what they inherited from their fathers and grandfathers in politics. At the end of the day they will leave many victims behind, that's after they have find their ways through by lies.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by CBNempire: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well keep ur advice to urself, no body needed it
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Praktikals(m): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why I criticise Jonathan –Obasanjo

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has again
explained why he criticises President Goodluck
Jonathan. He also commented on the Chibok
girls, Buruji Kashamu and other issues. He
spoke during an interview with Rossie Collyer
of Radio France International.
RC: Why have you chosen to publish your
autobiography now, when Nigeria is
politically charged ahead of February’s
general election?
You used the word politically charged. There is
no time Nigeria is not politically charged. One
thing one can say about Nigeria is, since
independence we have had some high ebbs or
low ebbs but Nigeria has been very, very
politically active. So the question of which is
the opportune time or auspicious time for a
book to be published, it is entirely up to the
publisher and of course the reading public.
I completed writing the book, which took me
about 18 months, about four months ago and I
gave it to the publisher. And the publisher
decided that after reading the book that he
would like to publish it before the elections.
RC: Who is Buruji Kashamu and why do
you mention him in your autobiography?
He is someone who has been indicted in
America […] And for a political party and for
the president to be hobnobbing with him I
believe leaves much to be desired, and I said
that [in my autobiography].
RC: You are apparently critical of
President Goodluck Jonathan in your
autobiography. Why?
Whatever I have said in my book, I have said it
to President Jonathan one-on-one. I have said it
in public statements that I have made over the
past two or three years. So there is nothing in
my book that is new that I have said about
President Jonathan.
RC: One area where you have criticised
President Jonathan is his handling of the
kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls. What
advice did you give the president?
It is unfortunate. What I have said to Jonathan
before and what I have said also in my letter
and I have said it several times is that, once
active and concrete action was not taken
within 48 hours, a period of 72 hours was
already too late. We will never be able to get
those girls again. And the story of those girls
will go on for the next 30 years. Some of them
will come out when they are adults or they will
be sent back when they are pregnant by those
who have captured them. If anyone is thinking
of being able to get those girls released intact,
he must be day dreaming.
RC: Your autobiography is called My
Watch in reference to your presidencies.
What were you most proud of during your
time as president?
Well what was I proud of, is when I came in [as
president]many people thought that I would be
the last president of Nigeria, because after me
Nigeria will be no more. I was proud that I was
not the last president of Nigeria because after
me there have been two presidents and there
will always be presidents of Nigeria and Nigeria
will continue to exist. And then, of course, we
fought corruption.
RC: Can you give some examples of
corrupt people who faced justice.
Oh yes, we took an inspector general of police
to court. We took the
president of the Senate to court. We took my
minister for secondary schools and my minister
of internal affairs to court. We took a few
permanent secretaries to court. And we took a
few governors to court. And then of course we
recovered well over 1.25 billion dollars from the
Abacha family.
RC: Could you have done more to fight
corruption?
No, I did all that could be done. Fighting
corruption is not a one-day affair or a one-night
affair, it must be continuous.
sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=95639
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by fagin1982(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
mistabiola:
Good piece!!!!!!

I am a Nigerian. And a patriotic one. No amount of blackmail and name - calling will make me look back on my choice of a new president. A president I know will fight corruption. A president I know will not steal my money. A president I know will not promote violence. If the Jonathanians like, let them hug transformer. Buhari your only hope!

#iThink | #iBelieve | #iNewNigeria

#TakeBackNigeria | #iStand4NewNigeria

Hypocrite.... patrotic my bum bum
abeg dress...

The earlier you guys realize that Buhari is not the Change Nigeria needs the better

I will vote Jonathan any day anytime ..
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Apologise for what?
Wamakko is a fool.
A big fool who took away pdp vote to apc.
he should be d one to apologise to sokoto people.
Sometimes I just keep wondering whether you can find a single clean honest hausafulani man who can be straight forward in politics. Always relying on playing games (wayo) with people's mind, as if we don't also reason as humans!
These are parasitic state governors that are suppose to be pitied for survival of their states but arrogance won't let them lie low!
Non of them is talking of productions, tourism, social services that generate jobs and revenue for their survival.
Instead its how rule over the south by force by false.
Never mind those cows and donkeys
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by BlackSEER(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
wamakko is a political he-goat for uttering such nonsense.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by ogene007: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
"Born to rule" and "maintenance of Status Quo" people are speaking. I guess Wamakko is still reveling under the delusion he inherited from his forebearers that the hausa/fulani are born to rule. Please, note that Nigeria has long moved on from that generation. Its unfortunate that what sustains this union is the oil from the niger delta and whether you like it or not, he who pays the piper ultimately dictates the tune. So, you will have to live with the present days reality of power residing in other parts of the country.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by deletrue: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
I have asked my self many times, if there are any unseen moving thing in the brain region of apc members? This is Amaech, Lai Mohammed, Osho, Chief Oyegun and others. I mean if there are certain things that a moving toward the wrong side of apc members? Am sure, like dream, they are seeing the failure come 2015, otherwise, a normal person will not just standup and attack another person.
Well apc is not the required opposition. Their strangulated and are either followed or being chased by failure. Day dreamers.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Heroesglobal(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Northerners vowed they will make Gej govt ungovernable nd they're doing it through BH nd our fellow Southerners blindfoldly following them in criticizing the president not knowing this people's agenda over 30years ago,

ll my prayers is that let southerners eyes be opened to see beyond the physical if not the dooms day is coming when you ever make such mistake you're people are criticizing nd clarmoring to make, let had I know they say not come at last.

If only they saw what Ojukwu saw nd fought for about Northerners over 0years ago we all would not have been in this mess of today,

People in the east keep advancing in technology, see computer gurus, vehicle manufacturers and so on but what you will only hear in the North is killing nd bombings, No future no plans only to destroy, which made them the devil according to my bible which say the devil came only to still, to kill nd to destroy

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by zendy: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so Wamakko can say what he likes. This is a clear example of the insolence of these parasitic northerners. It is the oil and gas money from GEJ's ancestral land that is paying to run the generator in state house in the impoverished Sokoto state. It is the oil wealth of the South-South that is paying for the Government of Wamakko. Every month,this same Wamakko will go and collect Government subventions that is paid for by the people of the South-South but he has the effrontery to sit his Hausa/Fulani a$$ down in government house and tell a son of the South-South to resign. This Hausa/Yoruba inspired APC people want Jonathan out but they have no problem at all collecting Billions of Naira in oil money coming out of Jonathan's home state of Bayelsa every month. "Monkey the dey work,Baboon dey tell am when him resign for work" . I don't blame these APC people, it is the fraud known as Nigeria that allows them to look at South-South that is paying for all them not to starve to death and think they can determine when they should get out of office. We Igbos are looking at you APC people come 2015. You people will need a 500 ton crane to remove GEJ from Aso Rock because he is going absolutely nowhere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Apologise for what?
Wamakko is a fool.
Sometimes I just keep wondering whether you can find a single clean honest hausafulani man who can be straight forward in politics. Always relying on playing games (wayo) with people's mind, as if we don't also reason as humans!
These are parasitic state governors that are suppose to be pitied for survival of their states but arrogance won't let them lie low!
Non of them is talking of productions, tourism, social services that generate jobs and revenue for their survival.
To me, u r d greater fool....he highlighted his simple obvious reasons...d other day fashola mentioned over 30 promises he made b4 enterin....nt even 1 was met....he failed woefully...he didn't fail d west or north, or east or south....he failed d country....I'm yoruba..n I voted jonathan 2011 nt 4 him to worsen our condition...d nation needs his apology nt 2nd term

1 Like

Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by BirabilPaul(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
You and your men are the one to apologise to this country for all your destructive acts, humiliating this great nation only to betray the president.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by watchindelta(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigeria need change but can only buhari bring the change? what of does PDP men dat ran to APC? do u think dey need change as well? once a badt guy remain a bad guy.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by rayopt(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
No public officer, especially those executives and legislators, in nigeria, is innocent of corruption. .but every deep-thinking nigeria shud know that the only option jonathan has is resignation . . .

it is the best and only way he can redeem himself. .

It is the best way he can reveal to us that he isnt someone's official puppet. .

According to cardinal de retz ' weak people doesn't give way when they ought to'. . .so therefore, resignation is the only way jonathan can show nigerians that he is wise and strong enough to understand and undertake the right decisions
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by garrimallam: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wamakko is a fool is an under statement. Rather he is the captain of fools.
Its is not his fault per say, when a child over feed himself with a free food ,he will challenge His god to a wrestling contest.
Wamakko be warn!!!

ZKOSOSO:
Apologise for what?
Wamakko is a fool.
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by Ahmeduana(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Praktikals:
Sokoto State Governor, Alhaji Aliyu Wamakko, Monday advised President Goodluck Jonathan to resign and apologise to Nigerians for failing to meet their aspiration rather than dissipating energy on his 2015 re-election bid.

Speaking with newsmen at the Government House, Sokoto, on Monday, Wamakko said the country had retrogressed in many respects, hence the need for Jonathan to vacate the scene.

"If I am asked to advise President Goodluck Jonathan on his re-election bid in a simple language, I will tell him to resign and apologise to Nigerians for his failure. This is my candid opinion as a patriotic citizen who believes in the advancement of the country."Wamakko said.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/wamakko-to-jonathan-resign-and-apologise-to-nigerians/196795/
I CAN SEE THAT 95% OF PEOPLE (hausas and yorubas) THAT RECENTS JONATHAN ARE DEEPLY ROOTED IN TRIBALISM WHILE THE FEW igbos are paid to do so! IF NOT WHEN OBASANJO WAS RULING NIGERIA AS IF THE COUNTRY IS PERSONAL PROPERTY NON OF THESE 2 languages criticsies him. Obasanjo spent 8 good years without constructing 1meter talkless 1kilometer of railroad not even the then minister works (ANENI) could points to 1 kilometer of road that could be credit to his name, but still the yorubas never sees anything wrong with obasanjo regime. when yaradua came in and stops all the power projects for almost 2 years {his reasons that why will they sight the projects in the south forgetting that everything that are needed for the viability of the projects can only be sources from the south} his fellow hausas brothers sees nothing wrong with it. When yaradua gave order that they should shot and kill anybody that is involve in and with boko haram non of his hausa brother cried massacres or crimes against humanity, when yaradua was ruling nigeria smugling becomes acceptable way of economy (MANGAL) was sabotagin nigeria economy by smugling every gadem thing into the country even a blind and deaf hausa man in fact every person staying or living in the north knows, but what did do? nothing because is there brother! BUT WHEN A PERSON FROM THE LEAST EXPECTED AREA IN NIGERIA WAS THROWN UP DUE TO ERROR OF CALCULATION THEY ARE NOW CRYING BLUE BLOOD, CRYING WOLF, this is my question, is nigeria only made for hausas and yorubas? What about the other ethnic groups? They don't have right or stake in nigeria or they are just born to follow just? So is only yorubas and hausas that are born to rule?
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by thaoriginator: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
The thunder wey go faya pesin wey ban experimentist is receiving training from Rayden!

Sai Buhari!
Re: Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians by enkay11: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
In all of all these,Gej is not saying anything. Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos / Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office / Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.