Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

N70 Vs Zain Virus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / N70 Vs Zain Virus (841 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

N70 Vs Zain Virus by abiolag(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2008
@ all,my N70 contacted virus when i was downloading with zain after installing anti-virus.the message on the screen is "loading, VIRUS press colkey+ *+32 4mat fon" and it stand still on the screen.the key pad is not working what should i do?thanx
Re: N70 Vs Zain Virus by DualCore1: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2008
lol, funny. y u dey blame zain na tongue

hey, remove memcard and hard format ur fone. hardformat by holdin down the keys "*", "3", "green (answer) button" while u press the power key to power ON the fone. Format ur memcard using a card reader. be sure to format using FAT files system.
Re: N70 Vs Zain Virus by lancevader(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2008
lolol why did yu press dat key wen yu saw it

most of this files are corrupt on net okay

do wat dualcore said okay
Re: N70 Vs Zain Virus by DualCore1: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2008
engrhamid, i have deleted 3 of your posts here and sent u a pm, please read that pm in u nairaland inbox and act accordingly.
Please know this, there are people i know personally on this board, you are not one of them so i have nothing personal with you. You are not my target in anyway, and no one is. So its best u got in touch with reality.
Re: N70 Vs Zain Virus by DualCore1: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2008
abiola, continue this in the sticky thread where u posted this same issue.

Engrhamid, i got ur point in ur first post. thank u
this one will be locked.
he can continue there.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-158815.0.html

(1)

++4 All Novice That Wanna Browse Free On Fone++ / How Can One Get Free Scholarship On Net? / Downloading Code

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8