Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,600 members, 7,833,935 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon (5668 Views)

HOTNESS !! Basketmouth’s Wife Puts Her Massive Behind On Display(photos) / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / Serena Williams Flaunts Her Famously Toned Beach Body On Holiday In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by uwa54: 5:22am On Dec 16, 2014

The world number one in the women’s singles game Serena Williams, 33, showcased her long muscular legs in a pair of micro shorts, through the Serena Williams Ultimate Run in Miami’s glamorous South Beach.

Serena wore an all in black Nike ensemble of shorts and zip-up top for the sporting event, leaving ALL her curves on display, despite recently claiming that her “ass was too big” to run the New York marathon....

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FRoThC8HdCs/VI6QIQUKBGI/AAAAAAAAf_o/f6wxbI9b_Uo/s400/serena6.jpg[/img]

More pics below: http://snipr.com/29j0ufs

- See more at: http://snipr.com/29j0ufs
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by freezyprinzy(m): 5:30am On Dec 16, 2014
nawa ooo

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by Aidy97(f): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2014
In
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by fr3do(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Opurukete!!

4 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by axortedbabe(f): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2014
So i shud jump off a clif bcus u think ur poo compatment is large..mtchew
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by okiezman(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2014
Stiff thighs
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
axortedbabe:
So i shud jump off a clif bcus u think ur poo compatment is large..mtchew

jealousy jealousy smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by axortedbabe(f): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2014
rafhell:

jealousy jealousy smiley smiley
sharap my friend..u dun see my own?
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2014
axortedbabe:

pix or .....
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by pretydiva(f): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Issokay
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by seankay(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2014
She's rich and endowed
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2014
I like this lady's bootay but see her thigh..if u make this 1 angry and she kick ur pipe with those kinda legs,am sorry to say but ur balls go jxt erupt(burst)..
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
I like this lady's bootay but see her thigh..if u make this 1 angry and she kick ur pipe with those kinda legs,am sorry to say but ur balls go jxt erupt(burst)..

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by fr3do(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2014
axortedbabe:

Post pictures of your behind on this thread or forever remain silent angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by ROZZAYY(f): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Reminds me of amazons!
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by PervRocker: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Reminds me of amazons!
Yea me too. Buh she's not facially endowed tho
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by macklef(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Shey ibotan( i dont know what dey call it in english) shey e dey do oyinbo too?
Cos sheld be having alot of lap seizures mehn.
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lol.Muscle
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by onyekachee(f): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
grin

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by braindamage(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
dovelike:
Lol.Muscle
..lol...She is a Professional Athlete.
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
braindamage:
..lol...She is a Professional Athlete.
With lots of muscle grin
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Omo mehn.....if dis one vex siddon on top person, na die o!
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by braindamage(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
dovelike:

With lots of muscle grin
grin grin...Athletes are not suppose to look like models.Most professional athletes have particularly well-developed physiques obtained by extensive physical training and strict exercise accompanied by a strict dietary regimen. .

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by jnrbayano(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
A fierce competitor and an accomplished winner.
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2014
braindamage:
grin grin...Athletes are not suppose to look like models.Most professional athletes have particularly well-developed physiques obtained by extensive physical training and strict exercise accompanied by a strict dietary regimen. .
Y r u canceling my comment na? Am not the one that damaged your brain o
Re: Serena Williams Flaunts Her Massive Behind As She Tuns Quarter Marathon by braindamage(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
dovelike:

Y r u canceling my comment na? Am not the one that damaged your brain o
grin grin...sorry dove

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids / Shocking +18 Pics Of Nude Ladies Dancing At Kanye Concert / Kim Kardashian’s Se*x Tape With Ray Jay Is Most Viewed Po*rn Video Ever [WATCH]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.