Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids (5661 Views)

Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Photo Of Mr Ibu And Bimbo Akintola On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids by Transparent(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2020
Nigerian actor, John Okafor aka Mr. Ibu is well known for showing off his lovely family on different social media platforms.

The comic actor recently took to his page to share a photo of his lovely wife, Stella, dressed in a black bodysuit as he advised men on how to pick a wife.

Nigerian actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu is well known for showing off his lovely family on different social media platforms.

The comic actor recently took to his page to share a photo of his lovely wife, Stella, dressed in a black bodysuit as he advised men on how to pick a wife.

“If u want get married pls look n think well like i did to pick up a professional model as wife she refused to look at my face but held unto d love i built for her”, he wrote.

The actor has been happily married for several years and his marriage has been free from social media drama. John Okafor and Stella Marris got married years after he divorced his ex wife.

See more photos below;
https://www.akinblog.com/2020/05/15/lovely-photos-of-mr-ibu-with-his-wife-and-kids/
Re: Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids by Isoduwa(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2020
Ok goodiluck
Re: Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids by Aboks(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2020
Enjoy
Re: Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids by loveyou123: 4:50pm On May 15, 2020
wow best nollywood mumu

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids by Remaboy(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2020
Upon all the makeup, this his wife fugly sha.

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids by Tmb78(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2020
Looking disgusting and dirty in the first picture. They should take that picture down.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids by Remaboy(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2020
Tmb78:
Looking disgusting and dirty in the first picture. They should take that picture down.
Gbam.
Baba dey call im wife model.
I laff in buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids by Peace081: 6:15pm On May 15, 2020
loveyou123:
wow best nollywood mumu
cheesy grin cheesy This wan loud

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids by mii4u(f): 6:28pm On May 15, 2020
The kids are looking good
Re: Lovely Photos Of Mr Ibu With His Wife And Kids by SavageResponse(m): 8:32pm On May 15, 2020
mii4u:
The kids are looking good

Once kids are well fed they will look good grin

(1) (Reply)

TACHA Looks Different In Short Gown, Steps Into Her New Benz With No Plate Num. / Don’t Divorce If You Catch Your Husband Cheating - Veteran Actress, Liz Benson / See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.