Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes (24024 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by madjune(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mogidi:

Buhari didn't order his supporters to kill but he remained mute for several days without telling his supporters to sheath their sword.

You have my respect for being honest enough to admit that "Buhari ordered no one to kill"

But do you know that, in a law court; based on our common factual admissionsn you don't have any case against him.

You wil be floored.

(He was mute while they killed)
What are your circumstantial evidence backing this? Were you there kano or bauchi with him when this violence took place.
Is it not what the media say we believe and go to town with?
How sure are you that his position or utterance wasn't under reported?

We really need to stop being superstitious.

2 Likes

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Mogidi: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrangeHokage:
for this statement you shall forever remain a blatant idiot,did u think before u even replied, he lost. [size=15pt]How is it his business if some thugs he doesn't know went on rampang and people died[/size] the president couldn't call them to order, niether could the army, you expect a man wu isn't a political leader of any sort yo call them to other, why can't we as Nigerians take blame for once, must we always blame others? Get it right Buhari is not the c in c, if they want to charge, pls with everything in me let them do, but one thing I would tell u is pdp and the presidency is more focus on tarnishing this man's imagine than improving this nation.

I think you could trade your brain with a monkey brain and you'd probably be more clever. It was his supporters that were rioting, all he needed was, go on TV and tell them to stop. He waited for 800 lives to be lost before doing what he was supposed to do on day one.
If you can't rationalise the onus lies with Buhari to call his supporters to order, you might as well be denied a voting right. The issues are too convoluted for someone with your brain size to discern.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=frustratedman post=28934439]

WHAT OF THE BLOOD OF THE CITIZENS THAT DIED DURING THE IMMIGRATION JOB SCAM IS IT BUHARI THAT SET UP THE EXAM TOO WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEAD GEJ AND ABA MORO TO HAGUE BLOODY saTANists undecided

Sai Buhari.
u sai buhari but HE says...

3 Likes

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Oringo1: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Buhari should go and anwer for his sins.....This time aroud any body with any bad record must go in for it .....we are waiting ......whose next??

GEJ till we generate 50,000 mega watts...

2 Likes

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by thaoriginator: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Are they mad! Dragging a whole president of a country to court! What happened to immunity clause? Sai Buhari GCFR jor! Thunder faya Goatluckjonafuck!

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by ukemeramat(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
kediG:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/24288-rights-group-drags-buhari-to-icc-over-alleged-crimes

http://www.clemmag.com/human-rights-group-drags-buhari-icc-alleged-crimes/

PDP...wen shall thou learn? how long will u guys keep being foolish....stupidity can never win u that seat come 2015...we r tired of cluelessness,impunity,gangsterism etc.... mama peace, diaris God oooo
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by henryobinna(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=Mogidi post=28933346][/quote]so painful..

that's why no matter how APC supporters paint him white I can't in my dream vote him even if he's the only option

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by goldfish27(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]PDP at work again.....fear dey pdp camp
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by remmyjunior: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=SaiBuharii post=28931906]

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the GCFR. This means he controls the Army, Airforce, Navy and even the police. As the commander in chief of the armed forces, he has a duty to protect Nigerians and give us maximum security. Who will be held accountable for our missing girls? Is it not the president that refused to believe they were kidnapped? For people dying in the north? It is the GcfR, if he has not done his job, he should be held responsible. At least it's not Buhari that has decided to suffer our gallant soldier la and give them toy guns to fight boko haram, no matter how rich tha sponsor of boko haram is, they can't have money more than Nigeria, so why are they performing in their negative role than the govt.

For every terrorist attack affecting America, wheather directly or indirectly, Obama is held responsible, and not the suspect...it's his duty to protect Americans in and out of the country. But because of our shallow mind, "we have decided to blame the armed robber you did not employ, instead of asking the gateman representing yoy "where were you, and what were you doing when the thiefs came"

2011-2012-2013-2014, these people did not deem it fit to go to the ICJ. Now that it is glaring we don't want GEJ again, and Buhari is warming up to go back to Aso rock, Jonathan, friends and Family are under tension, they have decided to post frivolous news in the media. If you have brains in your head, you will knw it's propaganda by the opposition that has suffered Nigerians...it's too late, Nigerians have made up their mind.

And what was d reaction from citizens d last time America was attacked.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by okororoland7(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
iluvnaija:

Do you need a native doctor to tell you this is PDP/saTAN sponsored move?

GMB next president! Stamped and sealed!
We just dey wait for Feb 14th after voting we go celebrate with our babes.

APC! Change Jonathan!
6. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter,
was sacked on Buhari's orders as military
ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki
had told her in an interview about how the
missing, $2.8 Billion money, while buhari
was petroleum minister, was traced to
Buhari’s account at Midland Bank, London
branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped PTF over
Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera eventually
won her case in court after providing
evidence, and was financially compensated.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Mogidi: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
madjune:

You have my respect for being honest enough to admit that "Buhari ordered no one to kill"

But do you know that, in a law court; based on our common factual admissionsn you don't have any case against him.

The ICJ has also taken the present Kenyan President to court, you don't look the other way when citizens are being slaughtered in your name. There are many Hausas and Yorubas in the SS, should they be killed in the event GEJ loses the election? Even if Buhari is not jailed, in the court of public opinion he has a lot to answer for.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by spankyflex(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
personal59:

All of u are just funny abeg can u tell me where and when he order the killings and I will support u people Nigerian Youth clamouring to tk the country to greater height lol..... Funny I will keep saying this Nigeria as a whole haas no future cos dd ffuture( Youths) are corrupt, sentimental, buy able and lack good reasoning Faculty.
you are the worst if u can't see anything wrong with all the inciting statements your general made
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
4much:
Stupid Group, why didnt you go to the court May 31 2011. Awon oniranu.

Are you a Sport Betting Fan? Then you can place bet on www.livebetng.com today. Best Odds and Fast Payout
oloshi 41*10 idiot
livebetng Ni kon ko dealthbetng Ni
I love my 1960 n bet9ja true spirit of gambling
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by spankyflex(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
abdecency:
How many innocent lives have we lost since d inception of d current administration? D spate of killings is a daily occurrence in Nig. Of today, yet no one has deemed it fit to drag d C in C to ICC! Every attempt by d so-called blood -thirty politicians to soil d dignity & integrity of Buhari goes a long way in personifying his personality. We are not fools. Someone once said : You can inform a blind man about d qty of oil in d soup, but you can not pretend to be informing him of d extent of salt in soup. Posterity will surely judge everyone of d enemies of poor masses.
stop being an hypocrite for once,if your siblings was among the dead u won't be spewing this thrash
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Dontrapatolli(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Politriktians #Alluseless
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by MecTessy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Samunique:
We need such a move as this so that our do or die politicians will learn their lesson!!!!

Yes ooo
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Mogidi: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
From VOICE OF AMERICA

Rights Group Calls for ICC Probe of Nigerian Presidential Candidate

A Nigerian human rights group on Monday asked the International Criminal Court to bring charges against Nigerian presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari for post-election violence in 2011.

The Northern Coalition for Democracy and Justice said in a statement Buhari should face justice over the violence, when 800 people were killed and many churches and schools were destroyed.

http://www.voanews.com/content/reu-rights-group-calls-for-icc-probe-of-nigerian-presidential-candidate/2559484.html
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by ahizih(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
dridowu:
Ds human right are dumb to me. Since 2011 that the crisis have been perpetrated , they are now just looking for ICC. What have they been doing since 2011 ?
Read it again,if dnt still understand u read it again n again,den mek sure u understand it bfor u nw comment,hope ur day is going fyn?
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by DobleO7: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
PervRocker:
Dey keep trying every possible way to soil this mans image. I'm personally beginning feel that this man has all the answers to nigeria's problems. Cos its only a tree with fruits that people throw stones at.

You mean Buhari has all the answers to Nigeria's problems....Wow
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Fourwinds: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
oh. so dey are just waking up now. where were dey all dis while. dey are sic in d brain
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by madjune(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mogidi:

The ICJ has also taken the present Kenyan President to court, you don't look the other way when citizens are being slaughtered in your name. There are many Hausas and Yorubas in the SS, should they be killed in the event GEJ loses the election? Even if Buhari is not jailed, in the court of public opinion he has a lot to answer for.

My brother. You don't have any case against him. Forget it.
Did he ever tell you he is or was the leader of every norther/hausa/musim soul?

If what you people are saying is anything to go by, what will you say of the sultan?
So, once there's unchecked violence up there; you will quickly accuse the sultan or arrest him?
Pls, free youself of hate.
It bodes no good.

Buhari has been misunderstood for a long time.
And that's because people like you easily buy into lies and deceit.
Show more love and support to someone who wil likely turn Nigeria around.

And you're here lending weight to a cause to tarnish him.
I wony be near you in the future when you begin to say "oh had I known

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Fourwinds:
oh. so dey are just waking up now. where were dey all dis while. dey are sic in d brain
Its never too late to seek justice
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Mogidi: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice comfortable prison in the Hague if Buhari is convicted.

4 Likes

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by princoo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
As a man of GOD mark my word cos I have never commented here b4 Jonathan is not the best candidate and buhari is not a better candidate

Mark it Jonathan is remaining in power!!!

Ni sentiment
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
nationwide1:
Certainly they are doing it against 2015 so that when he loses, he won't cause more mayhem.
Gbam! U r a prohet.

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by D9ty7(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
All these e-APC supporters are always potraying GMB as a saint.
Human right group drag Buhari to ICC for the 2011 post election violence. We all know this move should have been made years back, but for one reason or the other, they brought it up after Buhari has been confirmed as the APC flag bearer. And with the panic and tension within the ruling party, we could one way or the other said, the ruling party sponsored the move.
But my question now is who was responsible for the post election violence in 2011?
In Nigerian politics, it is only when election is a few months away that political parties begin to devise mean of killing an opponent politically. So, if PDP are the one sponsoring this, then its all part of politics and nothing else.
----------
We have been made to believe that Buhari is a saint, he doesn't make mistakes and his hands and heart are as white as snow. I really want to believe that, but the day I believe those saint crap is the day, Mikel Obi will win the world best player.
If Buhari wants to rule this nation, I don't think all these 'I have 200 cows will win you the election.' Like he didn't say all these in 2003, 2007 nko? 2011 nko?
The best thing Buhari can do is to respond to the court charge if he was summoned. If you are not guilty, you'll be justified, and if otherwise, then you know what will happen.
I still stand on my question; Who was responsible for the 2011 post election violence? I want to believe a winner can't protest, but a looser will always protest.

2 Likes

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by princessayesha(f): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by princoo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lol grin mikel obi ke haha haha hahaha dats cruel bro!
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by dridowu: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
ahizih:
Read it again,if dnt still understand u read it again n again,den mek sure u understand it bfor u nw comment,hope ur day is going fyn?
hmmmmmmm, i have read it again and noting has change. Hmmmm now let me point out something for you, they reported/referred Buhari to ICC in 2011, so since 2011 till date they have being busy looking for hard evidence to nail Buhari. While was it after Buhari emerge APC candidate that their evidence is just completing ? Or if Buhari has not emerge their evidence would not have complete or they will just keep mute like they did in 2012 and 2013 ? That show that they are the dumbest group of people on earth. They are only dancing to the tune of their payer. So if Buhari loss the election again, they will throw away or keep the idiotic evidence till when Buhari want to contest again.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Godmann(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hahahahahaah
Jonathan Gooodluck and his weak senses.
PDP the house of fools
I laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Louislewis: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
You don't reveal your tactics before a fight or else you will lose. A lot of the hiden deeds of Buhari will starts coming up to the public now. Watch Out! You think he (Buhari) is a saint?

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by rhames(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
SaiBuharii:

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the GCFR. This means he controls the Army, Airforce, Navy and even the police. As the commander in chief of the armed forces, he has a duty to protect Nigerians and give us maximum security. Who will be held accountable for our missing girls? Is it not the president that refused to believe they were kidnapped? For people dying in the north? It is the GcfR, if he has not done his job, he should be held responsible. At least it's not Buhari that has decided to suffer our gallant soldiers and give them toy guns to fight boko haram, no matter how rich the sponsor of boko haram is, they can't have money more than Nigeria, so why are they performing in their negative role than the govt.

For every terrorist attack affecting America, wheather directly or indirectly, Obama is held responsible, and not the suspect...it's his duty to protect Americans in and out of the country. But because of our shallow mind, "we have decided to blame the armed robber you did not employ, instead of asking the gateman representing you "where were you, and what were you doing when the thiefs came"

2011-2012-2013-2014, these people did not deem it fit to go to the ICJ. Now that it is glaring we don't want GEJ again, and Buhari is warming up to go back to Aso rock, Jonathan, friends and Family are under tension, they have decided to post frivolous news in the media. If you have brains in your head, you will knw it's propaganda by the opposition that has suffered Nigerians...it's too late, Nigerians have made up their mind.

GMB2015.

To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends.

The PDP has a formidable opponent in GMB in 2015 elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs / Cute Photos Of Reno Omokri And His Children / Massive Crowd As PDP Campaign In Tofa Local Government, Kano-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.