Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes (24019 Views)

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by abacusCm(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
I'm suprise that many youths in this country av lost their common sense.A chelsea fan stabs colleague to death at viewing centre when Chelsea lost to Athletico Madrid at ucl semi-final,therefore the parent of the disease or Nig govt shd take Chelsea or Mourinho to court abi?
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by ALISMILE(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hello folks, I don't ve time for all this PDP dog shit poo coming up now against Buhari! I ll cast my vote for him no matter wat! For the CHELSEA fans in da house, wat time is our match today?
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by warrior101: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
This old mallam is really nursing some bad intention/ambition toward this country. We'll soon find out...

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by darediamond(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ogbeni, look at the maggots you have just vomited yourself enh!! Look now!
So because he lost election people should die abi?
I just pray we end this SCAM called Nigeria where it is a must for everything to go the North's way.
How many Northerners did the Yorubas kill in there land when there Son who legally won the mandate of all Nigerians like GEJ was cheated by a Northerner? Enh? How many??
May fire burn them!
Aaaaaamen.
You hate Jona?
"Go and die"
SaiBuharii:

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the GCFR. This means he controls the Army, Airforce, Navy and even the police. As the commander in chief of the armed forces, he has a duty to protect Nigerians and give us maximum security. Who will be held accountable for our missing girls? Is it not the president that refused to believe they were kidnapped? For people dying in the north? It is the GcfR, if he has not done his job, he should be held responsible. At least it's not Buhari that has decided to suffer our gallant soldiers and give them toy guns to fight boko haram, no matter how rich the sponsor of boko haram is, they can't have money more than Nigeria, so why are they performing in their negative role than the govt.

For every terrorist attack affecting America, wheather directly or indirectly, Obama is held responsible, and not the suspect...it's his duty to protect Americans in and out of the country. But because of our shallow mind, "we have decided to blame the armed robber you did not employ, instead of asking the gateman representing you "where were you, and what were you doing when the thiefs came"

2011-2012-2013-2014, these people did not deem it fit to go to the ICJ. Now that it is glaring we don't want GEJ again, and Buhari is warming up to go back to Aso rock, Jonathan, friends and Family are under tension, they have decided to post frivolous news in the media. If you have brains in your head, you will knw it's propaganda by the opposition that has suffered Nigerians...it's too late, Nigerians have made up their mind.

GMB2015.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by ALISMILE(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
okororoland7:

6. Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter,
was sacked on Buhari's orders as military
ruler, for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki
had told her in an interview about how the
missing, $2.8 Billion money, while buhari
was petroleum minister, was traced to
Buhari’s account at Midland Bank, London
branch. In view of this, OBJ scraped PTF over
Buhari’s misappropriation. Vera eventually
won her case in court after providing
evidence, and was financially compensated.
ahhaahahhaahhhaahhahahaahhaahhaahhaahhaahhahaahhaahhaahhaahhaahah! Am still laughing
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by jidowu84: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
iluvnaija:

Do you need a native doctor to tell you this is PDP/saTAN sponsored move?

GMB next president! Stamped and sealed!
We just dey wait for Feb 14th after voting we go celebrate with our babes.

APC! Change Jonathan!

Says who? So its now you ppl want to change. No way for u bourdilon pupets. Go and wait till 019 before u can effect any on naija if at all u have one. Change your evil ways first. Done wif u (poster) back to d mata: I don't just trust this evil men. Innocent look does nt mean his hands are clean
. all dis guys are same birds . I just hate naija politicians. They are all evil.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by manutdadex(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
franciskaine:
pls explain how Buhari is responsible. Did he provide them with the equipment used in carrying out the attack? Buhari's statement was no different statement from what u'v heard from other politicians. The word "if" is always attached to his statement.
Buhari's statement was no
different statement from what u'v heard from
other politicians.......every word u say has its reaction, buhari's own has caused death and loss of properties, who cares abt others sayin such, if their own cause death, they av to ansa for it too.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by ALISMILE(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
abacusCm:
I'm suprise that many youths in this country av lost their common sense.A chelsea fan stabs colleague to death at viewing centre when Chelsea lost to Athletico Madrid at ucl semi-final,therefore the parent of the disease or Nig govt shd take Chelsea or Mourinho to court abi?
Please wat time is chelsea match coming up please!
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by manutdadex(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
ohisola1:

[/b] Please what about sympathy for the families who keep losing their lives. What about sympathy for the over 200 families who lost their daughters?
What about sympathy for the families who have no home, no hope, no direction because BH have displaced them of their towns? [b]

And don't com shouting Buhari or people against GEJ's govrmt are involved. because dey are not the C in C. They are not in charge of the army, they are not the ones preventing sophisticated weapons from getting to the soldiers on the field. they are not the ones to investigate claims by field soldiers on corruption let alone prosecute the offenders. The list continues.

So next time you remember the corps members. Remember the families who continue to lose their lives. And tell me who should be preosecuted for it.

mind you. I feel the pains of every Nigerian who has lost their lives due to the wickedness of our leaders. Who tink peoples lives is a game of chess.

If this group had an issue with GMB, dey should have gone ahead with the case years ago. Not wait until he's a major opponent to the source of income den come hear shouting like dey care!!!!!.

I mean if dey do why haven't they spoken against theirs who are dying on a daily basis??
i knw d timing is suspicious, but our concern should be justics...d president d head and he cant do everytin by himself, Gej is nt d one killin people and his words and action is nt encouragin dis killings, dat means u cant charge him for those killings(but he can handle dis situations beta). Am nt suportin anybody buhari is bein taken to court to defend himself(i.e he is nt guilty yet) and so also Gej shud be charged if he is found gulty
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Bluepamex: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Buharam or whatever u call him must face the music ,the spirit of those innocent youth corpers that lost their life n the tears of their love ones will surely hunt him to the prison , justice delay is not justice deny

1 Like

Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by DANGOTEONE: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
GMB TILL 2023. No hope for PDP as their plans would fail.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by DobleO7: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
madjune:

My brother. You don't have any case against him. Forget it.
Did he ever tell you he is or was the leader of every norther/hausa/musim soul?

If what you people are saying is anything to go by, what will you say of the sultan?
So, once there's unchecked violence up there; you will quickly accuse the sultan or arrest him?
Pls, free youself of hate.
It bodes no good.

Buhari has been misunderstood for a long time.
And that's because people like you easily buy into lies and deceit.
Show more love and support to someone who wil likely turn Nigeria around.

And you're here lending weight to a cause to tarnish him.
I wony be near you in the future when you begin to say "oh had I known

So you are the one that understands Buhari...Soo fanny
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by goodgood2(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
For the past 15 years, Buhari has done nothing-, Aside scheming how to become president for his selfish reasons...

I am searching for quotes where BUHARI was inspirational:
TO YOUTS
ON EDUCATION
TO YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS
ON ECONOMY

Anything that will inspire the nation and the people. For the pasy 15years, all BUHARI'S statements are either violent oriented or reckless criticisms without proffering solutions!

Even the blind can see that he's a selfish and wicked man.

The hediot wants to stabilize the price of oil- and won't do anything about that of groundnut and cocoa. He wants to go there and control oil owned by Jonathan's relatives. Oil, oil, oil. He's contesting for oil. Oloshi.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by serialeco(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
We shall not shift our focus.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by brownlord2: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
For the past 15 years, Buhari has done nothing-, Aside scheming how to become president for his selfish reasons...

TO YOUTS
ON EDUCATION
TO YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS
ON ECONOMY

Anything that will inspire the nation and the people. For the pasy 15years, all BUHARI'S statements are either violent oriented or reckless criticisms without proffering solutions!

101% right
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by DaBullIT(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
[size=15pt]I can not believe that Badluck Egbere JoeSatan can stoop this low.
A whole President attempting to Blackmail an older president ,
I assume that in a short while , his own dirty laundry too will be shown to the world
He's not familiar with a saying that :
Those who live in glass house should not throw stones ? [/size]
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by madjune(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
DobleO7:

So you are the one that understands Buhari...Soo fanny

I'm not alone.
One can only appreciate what he felt an understands.
I experienced his leadership first hand.
I'm sure you've not been born then. Sad.
So, understanding him might be a challenge to you.
Sorry. The least you can do is, ask yourself if you're well governed presently and also; ask yourself "why can't I try a change" or "dare something new?"

Moral- learn to dare and evolve.
Don't get too comfortablle with what u
Got.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by cliffm43: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
for a 77 year old man to be president of Nigeria means that there is nobody in that country,,arrest him and send him to prison where he belong
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by OrangeHokage(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mogidi:

I think you could trade your brain with a monkey brain and you'd probably be more clever. It was his supporters that were rioting, all he needed was, go on TV and tell them to stop. He waited for 800 lives to be lost before doing what he was supposed to do on day one.
If you can't rationalise the onus lies with Buhari to call his supporters to order, you might as well be denied a voting right. The issues are too convoluted for someone with your brain size to discern.
i would normally not quote back, but i see u need help, can u see what you typed "his supporters", and how sure r u? in Ferguson this year certain animals decided to destroy properties, pls was the civil rights activist or the good people freg blamed for it, isn't that civil right march going on as we speak, in 2009 or so in eygpt people were killed to the uprising, and decided to take mubarak to court for it blaming them, today as i speak to u all chargers were thrown out.. i'm not trying to make case for buhari, but when i see things that are politically motivated i must speak up, take a piece from the president of kenya, and his case too was thrown out.. so before you crucify the man, pls !!!! get your facts right..
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
iluvnaija:

APC! Change Jonathan!
iluvnaija:

APC! Change Jonathan!
iluvnaija:

APC! Change Jonathan!
if its GMB as next president and its stamped and sealed why wait till feb 14 again?
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by akinyeleaa: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
happyzed0:
u sound dis way cos u. Ar nt a victim
agreed, but if you also had a sister among those abducted girls in the north east, you wouldn't want ur GEJ back in aso rock. Y the double standards?
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by FOLLOWJESUS: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
That is a good move let him go and explain to the court how far the dog and the baboon have soaked in the bood.When a fanatic fail election violent is the next opetion.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Trustyd1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
SaiBuharii:

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the GCFR. This means he controls the Army, Airforce, Navy and even the police. As the commander in chief of the armed forces, he has a duty to protect Nigerians and give us maximum security. Who will be held accountable for our missing girls? Is it not the president that refused to believe they were kidnapped? For people dying in the north? It is the GcfR, if he has not done his job, he should be held responsible. At least it's not Buhari that has decided to suffer our gallant soldiers and give them toy guns to fight boko haram, no matter how rich the sponsor of boko haram is, they can't have money more than Nigeria, so why are they performing in their negative role than the govt.

For every terrorist attack affecting America, wheather directly or indirectly, Obama is held responsible, and not the suspect...it's his duty to protect Americans in and out of the country. But because of our shallow mind, "we have decided to blame the armed robber you did not employ, instead of asking the gateman representing you "where were you, and what were you doing when the thiefs came"

2011-2012-2013-2014, these people did not deem it fit to go to the ICJ. Now that it is glaring we don't want GEJ again, and Buhari is warming up to go back to Aso rock, Jonathan, friends and Family are under tension, they have decided to post frivolous news in the media. If you have brains in your head, you will knw it's propaganda by the opposition that has suffered Nigerians...it's too late, Nigerians have made up their mind.

GMB2015.
Are you ok? You and who made up your mind. Are you sure you're a Nigerian? Do you even have PVC OR TVC. Come speak for yourself and not for us cos i'm a Nigerian and have not made up my mind to vote a professional failor
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by patfem(m): 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
In Lai Mohammed Vioce -
"I can see the hands of Government behind it"

Lol
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by babestella: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:
This guys are paid by PDP
Let see how far they can go
They just wake up from their slumbering state now angry

Where were they when the acts committed and they felt it wasn't enough to charge him to court until now.

and,
Groups just spring up daily and proclaiming to be in the interest of people not knowing that they are all after the crumbs the will get from the masters table

Even if there are paid by PDP, didn't Buhari incite violence in those towns post election?. Do you want to deny that youth corpers where killed, churches burnt, hundreds of innocent people killed and properties worth several millions destroyed. The timing does not matter, they are set to have him appear at the ICJ, so be it. He must face the consequences of his careless statements. We are approaching 2015, he already made inflamatory statements again towards this coming election and you want to tell me that GMB is normal upstairs. I think he needs a mental evaluation for continuing in such careless statements.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Fellywood(m): 1:16am On Dec 17, 2014
PervRocker:
Dey keep trying every possible way to soil this mans image. I'm personally beginning feel that this man has all the answers to nigeria's problems. Cos its only a tree with fruits that people throw stones at.

You are right. He has the magic wand. Baboons & Dogs will be soaked in their blood or Abacha NEVER touched Nigeria's penny is the magic wand abi?
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by Wasquad(m): 1:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Francon:

TO THE YOUTHS
ON EDUCATION
TO YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS
ON ECONOMY

Am inspired. That's just the truth. Violence, criticism at it peak since 1985. Rubbish.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by chernest2002: 5:34am On Dec 17, 2014
In Nigeria every thing is possible,a murderer,a human rights abuser,a man who should be in prison for treason is heading to poll as a presidential candidate,Nigerians we are in for more troubles should this man wins,a word is enough for the wise
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by xklucvG: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2014
This is the implication of making implicated statements like "dog and baboon being soaked in blood". I as a person i would like to vote for Buhari but i am afriad of voting for him because of some reasons. 1) His party APC is made up of joganauts desperately fighting to get to Aso rock. 2) The north will do anything to make sure they remain in power forever as this has being their agender. 3) Rotimi Amaechi said the APC will form a parallel Govt. if PDP wins, to me that is dividing the country. 4) I am not sure there is going to be equity among all the faderating units because north must take the lion share of the majority.
As for Boko Haram i say let the truth be told why are we not having insurgency in the west (yoruba land) we have muslims here as well. Why suddenly they now want to islamise northern Nigeria. The north brought BH to destabilise this govt. This i strongly believe with evidence. The northern elders can bring an end to this just like in the days of militancy in the Niger Delta.
There is 1 thing the Nigeria voter fails to understand, a vote for Buhari is a vote for the APC. I remember some voters in the west made statements like we voted for Jonathan not PDP then i asked is Jonathan not PDP?.
I beleive a very strong political debate on the national debate for 1 month among the contenders of this office will prove who is ready and fit for the job. I see a few of them that are tested and trusted and among them is Raji Fashola, Adams Oshiomhole, Tunde Bakare, Nuhu Ribadu etc.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by xklucvG: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Dont be so sure the elites in this country do not want Buhari even Europe and America perceive him a communist. The ordinary Nigerian wants a corrupt leader. I would chose Buhari but the forces against him is more and stronger than ones for him.
Re: Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes by okiezman(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
frustratedman:

WHAT OF THE BLOOD OF THE CITIZENS THAT DIED DURING THE IMMIGRATION JOB SCAM IS IT BUHARI THAT SET UP THE EXAM TOO WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEAD GEJ AND ABA MORO TO HAGUE BLOODY saTANists undecided

Sai Buhari

Is it violence that killed them? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered / DSS Denies Cash, PVCs Were Found In Lawal Daura's Abuja And Kastina Homes / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.