Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE (1040 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene / Imo Tribunal: Okorocha Begs Traditional Rulers To Intervene / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by TRUTHTELA: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2014
I don't know who's incharge of NL, or how the moderators run this place, but there needs to be some DECORUM and FAIRNESS. This's not the only forum/blog that people visit, but this's the only forum that PROMOTES mediocrity, and takes tribalism, inefficiency to a different level.

I have seen many FAKE news about who APC, have picked as their VP, on the front page,is there no COMPETENT folk to run here, do verification about the authenticity, sources and credibility of some news. This is election season, it will be PRUDENT to verify all info been posted here.

Now, to the main subject, I write OBJECTIVELY about my passion, which is POLITICS. In other forums and news websites, my analysis, comments are TOP RATED, because, I stay on the subject and spill FACTS about Nigeria's political history.

It's a DISAPPOINTMENT that when I publish topics here, UNINTELLIGENT minds, will REMOVE it, WHY? I wrote a topic on " why Yourba's are not the most religious tolerant tribe in Nigeria", and that topic was removed, I mean, why? I didn't make any INSULTING statements, other than when some folks couldn't write any SENSIBLE reply, but to insult and call names, and I returned "fire for fire". Is there a RULE that one should not criticize the Yourba's? I just want to know and I will abide by that rule/policy.

I'm too informed to be writing insults on any topic on NL, because, I have enough information and knowledge to drop, rather than name calling. I will like you, or whoever is in charge to go through all my TOPIC and replies on NL, I stay on the subject.

I understand it's your forum, I'm simply pleading for FAIRNESS and for INTELLIGENT and NON-TRIBALISTIC minds to scrutinized post before deleting or promoting it. #LongLiveNairaland

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by MayorofLagos(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2014
Truth,
Which ethnicity is the most religious tolerant?
Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by balash(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Is it reformed or informed about insult u just said or what!! You said yoruba aint the most religious tolerants? Is it like we yorubas don't give a hoot about religion when insulted on our belief or we don't take religion with this very keen interest like the north?

Would have loved to see that article of yours but sincerely let's be frank with you! I dnt understand the tolerance u meant on the yorubas on religion but yoruba cultural core religion from our forefathers are mainly the traditional ways, and luckily for us when our fathers are denying the fetish activities to go into either islam or christianity they were already educated before choosing which one they wanted and education gives them the upper hand to know exactly the right from the wrong and choose accordnly.

An hausa man no matter how brainy he is, he would use turban and attend the mosque likewise and igbo man no matter how enlighten he is, he would always go to catholic church and visit virgin mary's statue.

So I don't clearly understand the tolerance with yoruba and religion you trying to inculcate into the brains of the readers before it was deleted but yoruba are merely lucky on been traditionalist first before having 2 religion options.
Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by OAM(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
Believe me the FP is becoming something else. I don't trust anything on the FP again and its a big shame

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by TRUTHTELA: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2014
MayorofLagos:
Truth,

If they will allow me, I will republish my analysis, so that you'll read and judge.
Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2014
"please mail all enquiries and complaints to section mods and/or admin"

On topic; You're right to an extent. Don't forget nairaland cuts across all social and educational classes. That means you're bound to come across both intellectual and half baked individuals here. Some even engage to cause mischief and offer nothing more to discussions. When your thread hits front page is when mediocrity gets displayed fully.

On tribalism, I feel its reduced now compared to earlier years but the level of decorum would keep falling as you can't discuss serious matters with Nigerian users cutting across the ages 18 - 24. Don't forget they're referred to as children in the Nigerian context and would act as such because they don't know better. Most mods on the site fall within the age range so I understand your frustration.

Fake news is something to expect especially in journalism. The only solution to that is patience as the truth comes out eventually. You complain about fake news regarding APC, it happens also regarding PDP and I see multiple threads opened daily to address the situation by both party supporters.
Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by Genius100: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2014
You are obviously a mo-ron. No intelligent person will start a thread denigrating an ethnic group. You should be banned for being an i-diot
Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by TRUTHTELA: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2014
I mean, this is election season, why should I be concerned about Tonto dike, Don jazzy or Aki and Paw paw. The youths will be scraming about OBj and other old folks holding unto power. They held unto it because you guys are more interested in SHALLOW and FRIVOLOUS things.

Everything in this world revolves around politics, if you doubt me, look at how GEJ and OBJ's misrule affected every damn thing in that country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by mistabiola: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Had it been that you've used a topic like ''Tonto Dike wants seun osewa to see this'' it would have made front page even without reading the content cheesy grin I'm not surprise anymore, this thread would soon be closed and deleted.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by MayorofLagos(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

If they will allow me, I will republish my analysis, so that you'll read and judge.

Go ahead, you have my permission.
Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2014
MayorofLagos:
Truth,
BUHARI YOUR SLAVE MASTER IS IN THE BEST POSITION TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by TRUTHTELA: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2014
charix:
"please mail all enquiries and complaints to section mods and/or admin"

On topic; You're right to an extent. Don't forget nairaland cuts across all social and educational classes. That means you're bound to come across both intellectual and half baked individuals here. Some even engage to cause mischief and offer nothing more to discussions. When your thread hits front page is when mediocrity gets displayed fully.

On tribalism, I feel its reduced now compared to earlier years but the level of decorum would keep falling as you can't discuss serious matters with Nigerian users cutting across the ages 18 - 24. Don't forget they're referred to as children in the Nigerian context and would act as such because they don't know better. Most mods on the site fall within the age range so I understand your frustration.

Fake news is something to expect especially in journalism. The only solution to that is patience as the truth comes out eventually. You complain about fake news regarding APC, it happens also regarding PDP and I see multiple threads opened daily to address the situation by both party supporters.

How can i mail them pls? Where is their contact?
Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Most moderators are just not objective!

Ones humble opinion unsettles them.
Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by TRUTHTELA: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Genius100:
You are obviously a mo-ron. No intelligent person will start a thread denigrating an ethnic group. You should be banned for being an i-diot

Thank you for showing the type of UPBRINGING u had and how UNHAPPY your life is. Do you expect me to cuss u back?

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by MayorofLagos(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014
AKUNWATA1:

do not derail this good topic. Go and find something to do.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by TRUTHTELA: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Go ahead, you have my permission.

Too tired to search for it ( going to sleep), when I wake up I will.
Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by Genius100: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

Thank you for showing the type of UPBRINGING u had and how UNHAPPY your life is. Do you expect me to cuss u back?

The truth is bitter eh? Your mates allover the world are coming up with inventions for the betterment of humanity, while an intellectual midget like you is denigrating ethnic groups in Nairaland. You are obviously a dunce

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by balash(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2014
AKUNWATA1:

Pained human being!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by MayorofLagos(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

Too tired to search for it ( going to sleep), when I wake up I will.

Which village are you from?
Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by theV0ice: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2014
AKUNWATA1:

but your Ogas who are obviously more intelligent than you are crying that Buhari has become Tinubu's puppet or you've been too lazy to read recent press releases from Metuh?

Pls clarify from them before you embarrass yourself on the www

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, I'm Dissappointed!! You'll Need To INTERVENE by Ngwakwe: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2014
I am very sorry that I deleted it for nothing but your choice for the headline.

The Yourba's Supporting Buhari, Where Is Your CONSCIENCE ? Any CONSICENCE? No

Politics is not Religion hence it's not about morality but interest.

Every person, group or region has inalienable right to choose who to support in politics and that must be respected or renegotiated by interest groups/politicians.

You can rephrase your title, moderate some of your of words and republish it.

Sorry for not informing you earlier than now.

(1)

Cou / "If Not For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan We Wouldn't Have Won The Nations Cup"- Yobo / Road Crashes Kill 53,000 Per Year. Boko Haram Kills 950.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.