Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri (1624 Views)

I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2014
My dear brothers and sisters, a number of you have asked me, particularly on Social Media, why I think President GoodluckJonathan deserves your vote. I will use this space to answer that question headlong and unequivocally, because I believe with every fiber of my being that reelecting President Jonathan is the best course of action that Nigerians can take if we do not want to go back to the old ways in which the government dictated to us rather than related to us.

Everything about the emergence of President Jonathan as the candidate of the PDP shows his party and it’s candidate as the only truly national candidate. The National Convention in the Federal Capital Territory, which is known as the ‘Center of Unity’ was auspicious and befitting as the PDP is the only political party that projects one united and indivisible Nigeria.

Nigerians can take pride in the PDP and its pan Nigerian credentials. The party does not have regional bases. The whole nation is its base.

The ruling has a unique ability to unite as a party that goes on to unite Nigeria as a nation.

The PDP is the largest party in Africa and under this banner, we have grown our economy to the point where it is now the largest economy in Africa proving that as the PDP grows stronger, Nigeria grows stronger.

And with all due respect, the choice between the PDP’s candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan and the opposition’s candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari is clear.

Lagosians who are today escaping Lagos traffic via the air conditioned Goodluck train must be under no illusion that this service just appeared from nowhere. No. It came about via a visionary long term plan whose ultimate goal when fully implanted will see a Lagos-Ibadan High Speed metro line that will enable people live in Ibadan and work in Lagos. The contract was signed in August 2012 for $1.5 billion and the management of the Chinese Firm CCECC has mobilized to site.

The project itself, being part of the Interstate Rail Project, has been listed by KPMG as one of the world’s top 100 infrastructure projects!

This is a fulfillment of the idea that Alhaji Lateef KayodeJakande had way back in 1982-3 but which was delayed when the military thought they had murdered that idea by cancelingthe project. But that project has been given new life today by the President Goodluck Jonathan administration because as Thomas Sankara said “you cannot kill ideas”.

Some people erroneously think that President Jonathan will not do well in the 2015 election in Katsina State, but the people of Katsina will vote for President Jonathan because he built the only Federal University in Katsina state as well as the only 6 Almajiri schools in that state. Before the ascension of the President to power, Katsina and 11 other states had no Federal Universities.!

The 2015 election is about records. The President has his record and the opposition have theirs.

The days of selling a candidate based on his ethnicity, region and religion must go forever. 2015 must be about issues, records and ideas!

I, Reno Omokri, am proud to say that President Jonathan has never publicly or privately called for violence or bloodshed.

President Jonathan’s has bequeathed a good Human Right Record to Nigeria. No political Prisoners exist in Nigeria. No one is imprisoned for their views under President Jonathan. What is the opposition’s Human Right record?

When President Jonathan took office in 2010, it used to take an average of 7-8 hours to go from Benin to Lagos. Today, after the reconstruction. (Not repair) of the Benin-Ore road, that same journey can be done in 3 hours and the President sent the Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Dr. Mrs.Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, to undertake the journey and verify the Estimated Travel Time on that road.

Some people say the opposition is coming to fight corruption and I ask them if they have seen the latest Corruption Perception Index released by Transparency International 2 weeks ago?

Under President Jonathan, Nigeria progressed 8 points upward in the scale proving that the President is tackling corruption headlong.

The major progress Nigeria made in the 2014 Corruption Perception Index released by Transparency International are the result of the clinical surgical incision made by President Jonathan at the root of corruption in Nigeria.

Gone are the show trials that glorify style over substance with media prosecutions that do not lead to convictions. Under Jonathan, Nigeria has had more corruption convictions than at any other time and Transparency International noticed.

Remember that the Fertilizer Procurement and Distribution sub sector of the Agricultural sector was a veritable channel of corruption. Billions of dollars went into private pockets as middlemen inflated costs and supplied adulterated products to farmers. But under President Jonathan’s watch, 14 million farmers were registered by the Ministry of Agriculture who connected them directly to the product through an e-wallet system by which the Agriculture ministry send texts to farmers to go and pick up their fertilizer and seeds direct from their locality.

What greater anti corruption credential can you have than to weed out 50,000 ghost workers from the Federal Civil service saving Nigeria almost 350 billion Naira per annum?

As I speak to you, the Abuja-Kaduna Rail project has been completed, under budget and under the time frame for whichthis administration promised which is as a result of the new efficiency of the Federal Civil Service which, through the Federal Ministry of Works, had been able to supervise the contractors efficiently because no kickbacks exchanged hands.

My brothers and sisters, as I unveil my candidate to you, I am confident not only that he will win the 2015 Presidential elections based on his record, I will further call on you and other well meaning Nigerians, that If you value human life, please urge INEC to make candidates take an oath not to incite violence when they lose in 2015.

I sometimes wonder if the opposition think that President Jonathan is a time traveller. Why do I say so? When the opposition says Nigeria’s problem is Jonathan perhaps they should explain why we had problems when some of them where in power. Is it that President Jonathan travelled back into the past to create the problems they faced?

They say that President Jonathan has not achieved anything.

In that case is it that President Jonathan bribed the UN to say that Nigeria’s average Life Expectancy rose from 47 to 52 years under his administration, or he bribed the International Monetary Fund, IMF, to promote Nigeria to a Middle Income Nation in 2013 from a Low Income Nation before that? Or he bribed KPMG to list our interstate High Speed Rail project as one of the world’s top 100 infrastructure projects? Did he compromise the International Food Policy Research Instituteto say that hunger has reduced in Nigeria under Jonathan from 16% to 14.1%?

I am not saying that Nigeria’s problems are all solved. How could they be? It took us 50 years to get to the point we were before President Jonathan became president in 2010. Surely it will take us more than four years to get out of the problems we faced for half a century.’

But one thing I can say is that we are making progress under President Jonathan. Elections are now free and fair and we have bade farewell to do or die elections.

People can say what they like and be assured of freedom of speech and freedom after the speech.

The era of politically motivated assassinations are gone.

Our railways have been revived, our major highways have either been revived or are in a state of being revived.

All those 12 states that did not have universities prior to Jonathan’s ascension now have universities.

In today’s Nigeria, you cannot name a state in Nigeria where Jonathan has not built either a brand new university, a secondary school, a hospital or a new road!

President Jonathan knows that a mind is a terrible thing to waste thus Jonathan built 150 schools for Almajiri. And thensome say that he has only scratched the surface. My response to them is that if previous administrations had likewise scratched the surface, we won’t have 12 million children out of the formal education system in Nigeria!

President Jonathan is building schools in every state because if disadvantaged kids had schools in the 80s they would not have grown up into adults that believe that books are haram!

Those regions that did not have international airports before Jonathan now have.

Today, Hyundai, Kia and Nissan have opened up vehicle manufacturing/assembly plants in Nigeria even as the government, most especially the Presidency, is patronizingInnoson cars as official cars.

Nigerians want stability in their leader. You won’t marry a person who jumps from relationship to relationship, so why support a Presidential aspirant who jumps from party to party?

From 1999 till today, President Goodluck Jonathan has remained in one party come rain come shine. Who in the opposition can make such a claim?

Nigerians want to know what a candidate will do for them. They do not want to listen to candidates bicker like motor park touts. Even those that do not support the President or the PDP have at least heard of the Transformation Agenda. Have you heard of the opposition’s agenda?

As elections approach, expect more panic attacks from a party that spent its time insulting and criticizing the President instead of selling its ideas to Nigerians.

They say that they will form a parallel government if they lose in 2015. Under Jonathan, elections held in Edo, Anambra, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun. Which of them were rigged? Why is APC rejecting 2015 elections in 2014?

My brother and sisters, never allow those who swore that they were determined to make some parts of Nigeria “ungovernable” shake you and turn your focus from the verifiable progress Nigeria is making under PresidentGoodluck Jonathan. I can assure that just as he said when he declared his interest to contest the 2015 Presidential elections, under President Jonathan’s leadership, Nigeria “will never go back to the old ways”!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2014
So Mr. Reno What happened to Security of Lives and Properties?

6 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2014
wink
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by PerfumeRepublik: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2014
There's a lot of truth in what he said though, but the security situation is in its lowest ebb

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Firefire(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2014
undecided
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2014
In today’s Nigeria, you cannot name a state in Nigeria where Jonathan has not built either a brand new university, a secondary school, a hospital or a new road!

Proclaiming universities and building universities are two different things!
Most of jonathan so called Universities are glorified secondary schools.

About New Roads in every state is bare faced lie:

No new Federal Road constructed by jonathan in the following states

Delta State
Enugu State
Anambra State
Imo State
Abia State
Rivers State
Akwa Ibom State
Ondo State
Oyo State
Borno State
Etc

Don't even get me started with The phantom hospitals!

Government of liars by liars and for liars

15 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2014
It's an irony that most of the people who say that they will vote Jonathan base their choice on sentiments and most of those who say they'd never vote Buhari also base the decision on sentiments. What about issues and the performance of both Heads while they were in power.
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
There's a lot of truth in what he said though, but the security situation is in its lowest ebb

Nigeria is at war!
And it is not Jonathan that caused that war!

If that war must be won, then Nigeria must collectively fight it!

Even the soldiers cannot win the war on their own without a 100% suppport by the communities where you have the carnage by the Jihardists.

Blaming Jonathan for this insurgency is like blaming Obama for high school shootings!

The police can only respond to robbery, and to the intent to rob. for how can you know if someone has the intent to rob?

Likewise, soldiers cannot not know of an impending attack except if they have an informant among the attackers!

Part of the challenges of the soldiers is that among them are soldiers sympathetic to Boko Haram!

The ugly truth is this: some people hate the idea of a President that is not from the "catchment area"! If a Northerner takes over power today, the tide of Boko Haram waves will fall!

That may look like a good news, but the truth is, we have bowed down to the intimidation of those who insist power belongs to them!

This fight is not about Jonathan, it is about the soul of Nigeria!

On the other hand, we are only buying time! Nigeria was never meant to be!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Delta State
Enugu State
Anambra State
Imo State
Abia State
Rivers State
Akwa Ibom State
Ondo State
Oyo State
Borno State
Etc

A persimist saw a glass of wine, and chuckled, "its half empty"

An optmist saw the same glass of wine and cheered, "its half full".

Truth is, we dont see things the way they are, we see them we way we are!

On your quote, please not he didnt say Jonathan construted roads in all the states! Rather he said, "either ..this..or that".

Finally, I would rather have a "glorified" secondary school rather than no school at all.

I know your passion of hate against Jonathan and your devotion and love for the blood thirsty tyrant called Buhari, yet let me assure you that Jonathan will surely win the 2015 elections!

But just like I have said, we are only buying time, Nigeria was never meant to be!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by nigerianvenom(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
noblezone:

A persimist saw a glass of wine, and chuckled, "its half empty"

An optmist saw the same glass of wine and cheered, "its half full".

Truth is, we dont see things the way they are, we see them we way we are!

On your quote, please not he didnt say Jonathan construted roads in all the states! Rather he said, "either ..this..or that".

Finally, I would rather have a "glorified" secondary school rather than no school at all.

I know your passion of hate against Jonathan and your devotion and love for the blood thirsty tyrant called Buhari, yet let me assure you that Jonathan will surely win the 2015 elections!

But just like I have said, we are only buying time, Nigeria was never meant to be!

u are a legend bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Honestly, GEJ hasn't done so badly. It will be unwise to put all the blame of insurgency on him alone. What has Buhari, Atiku, Sanusi and elder statemen from the Northern states done to encourage our soldiers fighting bokoharam other than accuse them of genocide, staging a war against the North and sabotaging their efforts?

Apart from the issue of security in the North-East, i think the President has done remarkably well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by mrmetoo1: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mr Reno,

Please where are these trains in Lagos?? I'm still hoping to catch a glance of these trains one of these days. Except the ones I see on Agege Motor Road with people hanging on the sides, are those the air-conditioned trains? Now for anything to make a tiny dent in Lagos traffic, it needs to be seen everywhere but these trains are nowhere to be found. I'll give an example, there's an evidence of BRT buses all over Lagos even though they're grossly below the amount needed to make any significant change.

As for highways, I'll use the Apapa-Oshodi as an example. It was exactly a year since this past saturday that I've moved back and I go through that highway a lot. Since this past year, they have fixing the road, the worst part of this is they have been fixing the same portion of road for the past year. They block it, fix it, open it and in the next month block it again and repeat the same cycle. Now anytime I complain about work being there for the past year, people around me want to hit me because they ask "what do you know?? this has been going on for years". We're not talking about building an underground highway to add to the existing one, we're not talking about building a bridge over the highway, we're not even talking lane expansion just repairs and its taking 4+ years, seriously lets get real.

The airport transformation, to me is a joke. Leaky roofs, no A/C's, few conveyor belts working, bad roads in the airport car park and you guys go around the country making noise about transformation. What kind of transformation is that??

I love my country and it pains me that we're still going through the problems we have in this country but enough with the deceit. I honestly don't doubt GEJ is a decent man but I don't think he has what it takes to be a good leader. No record of that before he became president, no record of it now that he's president.

If Jonathan performed/is performing well, this would have just been a ceremonial election but he has disappointed Nigerians, he has failed. He came in with so much goodwill, so much political capital but he squandered all that. He has enriched himself, enriched his cronies to the detriment of the Nigerian people. Even you do not have the credibility to defend him because all it sounds like is you're protecting your interest.

P.S. It'll be a good idea if you guys do a documentary of people like you, other important folks riding on those trains on a regular day, not one where your security detail clears everyone and installs select pretty faces, just a regular day. Lets really see how these trains in action. Same should be done with airports, same should be done with the highways. Educate us, we are willing and waiting to see these changes. All you wrote here has been the talking points for the TAN group for ages, its played out already. Show us something more, someone showed a drone video of a railroad construction, that's a good start.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
rudedough:
What has Buhari, Atiku, Sanusi and elder statemen from the Northern states done to encourage our soldiers fighting bokoharam other than accuse them of genocide, staging a war against the North and thereby sabotaging their efforts. .
Do any of those men look like the C-in-C?
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by coolhamid(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan would have been my preferred Candidate if he had tackle corruption decisively but he allowed his cronies to loot our national treasury.. He turned EFCC to a toothless dog. He even has the gut to say "stealing is not corruption"... I have no choice than to cast my Vote for the anti corruption Czar.. My family , My friends and I would be sending GEJ to otuoke come next year With our votes .

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
Except the northeast, security has improved in most states. Once upon a time, kidnapping and dare devil armed robbery operation was the order of the day
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Haywirezzz: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Isn't it funny that no mention was made of d so called power road map.Or is it no longer part of Jonathan's transformation road map? Why did Reno omit such a critical sector which has d ability to galvanize d enterpreunal capability of young nigerians? U can fool some pple sometimes but u can never fool all the pple all the time.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by PerfumeRepublik: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Except the northeast, security has improved in most states. Once upon a time, kidnapping and dare devil armed robbery operation was the order of the day

Yea ....Only in the north east
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by olapluto(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Despite spending BILLIONS (at roughly 1 billion naira per kilometer), Lagos/Ibadan expressway is still not done. GEJ has spent 6 years as a president. 8 years is the maximum he can spend. Lagos-Ibadan cannot be completed in 2 years. That will mean that GEJ cannot complete a 110km road in 8 years with Billions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by olapluto(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Liar! Security has worsened! Kidnapping and dare devil armed robbery is actually on the rise all over Nigeria. It is a shame that Nigerians now know crime as norm. If in doubt, cast your mind back to pre 1999
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Ikengawo: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
coolhamid:
Jonathan would have been my preferred Candidate if he had tackle corruption decisively but he allowed his cronies to loot our national treasury.. He turned EFCC to a toothless dog. He even has the gut to say "stealing is not corruption"... I have no choice than to cast my Vote for the anti corruption Czar.. My family , My friends and I would be sending GEJ to otuoke come next year With our votes .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1947081_bsg_jpege5265ad85bda37d8cae95844a84a20c7

[size=15pt]LOL[/size]
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by atlwireles: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

This is fact missed in this country. Overall security in Nigeria has improved greatly.
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by SweetJoystick(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yawns
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by tollu: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
mrmetoo1:
Mr Reno,
Please where are these trains in Lagos?? I'm still hoping to catch a glance of these trains one of these days. Except the ones I see on Agege Motor Road with people hanging on the sides, are those the air-conditioned trains? Now for anything to make a tiny dent in Lagos traffic, it needs to be seen everywhere but these trains are nowhere to be found. I'll give an example, there's an evidence of BRT buses all over Lagos even though they're grossly below the amount needed to make any significant change.
As for highways, I'll use the Apapa-Oshodi as an example. It was exactly a year since this past saturday that I've moved back and I go through that highway a lot. Since this past year, they have fixing the road, the worst part of this is they have been fixing the same portion of road for the past year. They block it, fix it, open it and in the next month block it again and repeat the same cycle. Now anytime I complain about work being there for the past year, people around me want to hit me because they ask "what do you know?? this has been going on for years". We're not talking about building an underground highway to add to the existing one, we're not talking about building a bridge over the highway, we're not even talking lane expansion just repairs and its taking 4+ years, seriously lets get real.
The airport transformation, to me is a joke. Leaky roofs, no A/C's, few conveyor belts working, bad roads in the airport car park and you guys go around the country making noise about transformation. What kind of transformation is that??
I love my country and it pains me that we're still going through the problems we have in this country but enough with the deceit. I honestly don't doubt GEJ is a decent man but I don't think he has what it takes to be a good leader. No record of that before he became president, no record of it now that he's president.
If Jonathan performed/is performing well, this would have just been a ceremonial election but he has disappointed Nigerians, he has failed. He came in with so much goodwill, so much political capital but he squandered all that. He has enriched himself, enriched his cronies to the detriment of the Nigerian people. Even you do not have the credibility to defend him because all it sounds like is you're protecting your interest.
P.S. It'll be a good idea if you guys do a documentary of people like you, other important folks riding on those trains on a regular day, not one where your security detail clears everyone and installs select pretty faces, just a regular day. Lets really see how these trains in action. Same should be done with airports, same should be done with the highways. Educate us, we are willing and waiting to see these changes. All you wrote here has been the talking points for the TAN group for ages, its played out already. Show us something more, someone showed a drone video of a railroad construction, that's a good start.

God bless you for this response. The backers of GEJ can give you an encyclopedia of his achievements so I'm far from surprised at Reno's statement. Paper achievements na their forte.

If he can make the claim quoted below , then it is safe to say everything Reno said is a gross exaggeration of the situation on ground. 

"‎Lagosians who are today escaping Lagos traffic via the air conditioned Goodluck train must be under no illusion that this service just appeared from nowhere."‎
‎‎
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by hillsate: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Reno,
A performing president would not need to convince the electorate to re-elect him.
Six whole years is enough to silence any critic. If you have to remind us of what your boss has done to deserve reelection then maybe he does not deserve to be reelected. Just my thought.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
berem:
Rubbish!!

Nne m, if you really disagree with rhe mans arguements, I expwct you to take on him, counter his points with superior points!

Honestly speaking, when I see posts such as this, i call them childish tantrums!

I expect something far better than this from you.

Cheers!
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
hillsate:
Reno,
A performing president would not need to convince the electorate to re-elect him.
Six whole years is enough to silence any critic. If you have to remind us of what your boss has done to deserve reelection then maybe he does not deserve to be reelected. Just my thought.

Often, it is necessary for the one who sees to inform the one blind that PHCN has brought "light"!
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by EldaTimba(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Delta State
Enugu State
Anambra State
Imo State
Abia State
Rivers State
Akwa Ibom State
Ondo State
Oyo State
Borno State
Etc

Until you understand the meaning of "either", you won't comprehend his statement. About ondo state, shey BENIN/ORE road pass through kwara? Mind you dualisation of ilesha/akure road is starting soon. When last did you travel through ondo state sef.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by Safari29: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
As far as am concern he didn't do anything in Ogun state. pls nobody sud mention lag ibd exp
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by hillsate: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2014
noblezone:

Often, it is necessary for the one who sees to inform the one blind that PHCN has brought "light"!

Well bad enough even the blind always know when there is light without been told because their senses communicate with the environment. The era of so called non blind telling the "blind" there is light has passed. The "blind" now sees better.
Re: Why I Believe Jonathan Will Win In 2015: Reno Omkri by jamace(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
So Mr. Reno What happened to Security of Lives and Properties?
You mean Mr President should carry his AK47 and enter Sambisa forest? Fighting insurgents is the job of the military.

(1) (Reply)

What's Tinubu's Role In APC? Chairman, Leader Or Godfather??? / Photo: Gunmen Kill Traditional Ruler In Kaduna / I'll Not Take My Campaign Rally To Uk, Because I'll Be Arrested-buhari To Apc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.