Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Meet The Youth Corper Who Built A Drone For Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Youth Corper Who Built A Drone For Nigeria (1236 Views)

A Boy Built A Land Rover And Laptop From Mere Wood. / Married Female Corper Who Cheated With An Aboki Boy Sent Packing / Kehinde Oloyede's House Built For Funke Akindele (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Youth Corper Who Built A Drone For Nigeria by orowole47: 9:14am On Dec 16, 2014
I applaud this young man for his creativity!
The deputy governor of Osun State, Titi Laoye-Tomori, was among dignitaries who watched in admiration as a drone built by a corps member posted to Osun took off and carried out surveillance of the parade ground at the Permanent Orientation Camp of the National Youth Service Corps on Monday.
see more here>>> http://www..com/2014/12/meet-youth-corper-who-built-drone-for.html

Re: Meet The Youth Corper Who Built A Drone For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2014
stories like this don't make FP only crap.... OP learn to put the full story here as no one will click that crap
Re: Meet The Youth Corper Who Built A Drone For Nigeria by xamuel17(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2014
i know if i say whats on my mind now, i will be unjustly banned. anyway back to the matter, i will never be satisfied with Nigerian inventors untill dey are able to develop a device that can stop corruption
Re: Meet The Youth Corper Who Built A Drone For Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2014
xamuel17:
i know if i say whats on my mind now, i will be unjustly banned. anyway back to the matter, i will never be satisfied with Nigerian inventors untill dey are able to develop a device that can stop corruption
Haba! Let's appreciate the dude grin
Re: Meet The Youth Corper Who Built A Drone For Nigeria by redcliff: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2014
Do they call this a drone?! Why are Nigerians so mediocore? This toy you can get on aliexpress for less than 50$. Now i know why Nigerians perish! Repugnant!
Re: Meet The Youth Corper Who Built A Drone For Nigeria by femolevsky(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
I hate to be the bubble burster, but it's either this guy has infringed on someone's patent or he is ignorant of the patent and did this with his own ingenuity. This device has been around for a while abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Looking Fresh And Hot On The Cover Of The Scene Magazine / #mancrushmonday: 3 Things You Don’t Know About Ebuka Obi-uchendu / Fans Blast Wizkid For Saying He Want To Work With Asa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.