Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian (1745 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Puts Bare Ass On Display In New Photo. / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger / Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by MissDavido: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Kim Kardashian is so over her voluptuous booty and wants to look normal like everyone else. The 34-year-old is in a self-critical mode andhas also called her sister Khloe fat on television. The wife to rapper Kanye West feels her younger sister Khloe should lose some weight. Kim, who is famous for her huge backside, is now of the opinion that she too should have a “flat” behind.

Kim Kardashian’s big revelation will be shown on the upcoming episode of “Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons” on Sunday. “Khloe’s ass is so big…like she’s got to like lose a couple lbs,” Kim is seen saying in the latest clip of the upcoming episode, according to US Magazine. North West’s mom was seen in conversation with her elder sister Kourtney Kardashian and her partner Scott Disick......

http://popafrica.com/wants-flat-ass-kim-kardashian/

Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Ugh Kim shut up. Annoying cow.

3 Likes

Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by misswizkid: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2014
grin WHAT DID SHE DO FOR YOU?
Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by cooljoe(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Ugh Kim shut up. Annoying cow.
awww. Someone doesn't lyk Kim K
Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2014
cooljoe:
awww. Someone doesn't lyk Kim K

No no I don't. She's sooo irritating.

Khole and Kourntey are forever my favorite. Kris is too much too. Scott is the Bomb.

1 Like

Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by olofofo9ja: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2014
hahahahahahahaha kim for life, kim is better and richer than the rest....
Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by cooljoe(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No no I don't. She's sooo irritating.

Khole and Kourntey are forever my favorite. Kris is too much too. Scott is the Bomb.
wish I had a clue wat u talkin abou, lolz. She bores me too sha, bt damn shez fyn, al dat ass

1 Like

Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by olofofo9ja: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2014
and she gat the ass
Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
cooljoe:
wish I had a clue wat u talkin abou, lolz. She bores me too sha, bt damn shez fyn, al dat ass

Kmt I won't lie she's beautiful. I'd rather die than live with that personality tho
Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by englishmart(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
all she needs do is "take off those silicones she's got there. Kowei! grin
Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by cooljoe(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Kmt I won't lie she's beautiful. I'd rather die than live with that personality tho
lolz. Don't exaggerate deary.
Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
cooljoe:
lolz. Don't exaggerate deary.

Lol I'm not tho
Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
So because Khloe's butt is bigger than hers suddenly Khloe has become too fat grin insecurity is a b*tch!
Re: I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian by StevinMorgan(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Do you know how many girls are praying to have that thing you will just shut up and carry your load and move

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Actress Afrocandy Releases Yet Another Video For Fans! / Basket Mouth Poses As Amber Rose / Nigerian Actor IK Ogbonna & Girlfriend Sonia Expecting Baby (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.