Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger (27828 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth / Tiwa Savage shares photo of her new shape 2 months after giving birth / Kim Kardashian Plans To Adopt A Thailand Orphan (see The Cute Orphan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Bonaguy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Oi61xk5WjK0/Ua0DeHfpyDI/AAAAAAAAK24/Nz4zqMNxous/s400/kim+kardashian+bump.jpg[/img]

The pregnant Keeping Up With The Kardashian reality star, Kim Kardashian, is planning on eating her placenta after giving birth in order to look younger.

Kim, who is obsessed with looking young and gorgeous, during her visit to her doctor for an ultrasound, which was filmed for their keeping up with the Kardashian season 8 premiere, asked the doctor, "Don't you think it makes you look younger?". "I really want to do it" she added.

Hollywood celebs like Holly Madison and January Jones who have eaten their placenta after child birth, claimed that it made them recover faster and look younger. So Kim wants to follow their footsteps.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2335354/Kim-Kardashian-displays-baby-bump-clingy-dress-revealing-wants-eat-placenta-look-younger.html
http://gistmetro..com/2013/06/weird-kim-kardashian-plans-to-eat-her.html
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by LizyL: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
She needs to look good for the media. smiley first to comment by the way
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by ayobase(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Eating of placenta to look younger?
This is fvcking crazy....I hope Nigerians wouldn't start with this form of modernized clifford Orji o!

Witchcraft and devilish!

After some years!
Child: Mum, what happened to my placenta?
Kim K: I ate it to look younger!

Sweet reply I guess!

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by danjaydotcom(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hmmmm not sure if its gonna happen she said a lot of things to catch fun
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by nitlad: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by buchito1(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Mehn shez looking fresh ooo! Nd ravishing

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by tjskii(f): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2013
Kai see as kim leg dey swollen,no be small tin to carry pikin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2013
I suggest she can even drink her amniotic fluid after eating the placenta
to make her look very much younger. shocked
I've never seen a self obsessed narcissist like Kim?.

9 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by angelTI(f): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2013
eating placenta? ehew# I never kne pple could be so obsessed with facial beauty
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2013
A lot of women do it. Some blend it into smoothies and drink it. Some cook it like it's meat and eat it the same way one would eat steak. The popular method is drying it and putting it in capsules to take it like a post-natal vitamin. Those who have tried it swear by it. They say it helps fight postpartum depression and is a good source of iron if I'm recalling correctly. Some say that other animals eat their placentas soon after birth for the same or similar reasons, so humans should do the same.

I thought about it long and hard. Two minutes later, I said never.

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Lilimax(f): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88: A lot of women do it. Some blend it into smoothies and drink it. Some cook it like it's meat and eat it the same way one would eat steak. The popular method is drying it and putting it in capsules to take it like a post-natal vitamin. Those who have tried it swear by it. They say it helps fight postpartum depression and is a good source of iron if I'm recalling correctly. Some say that other animals eat their placentas soon after birth for the same or similar reasons, so humans should do the same.

I thought about it long and hard. Two minutes later, I said never.
YUCK!...already feeling nauseated.
Will never try it.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Seun(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88: I thought about it long and hard. Two minutes later, I said never.
You seriously considered it for more than 2 seconds? Wow! Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2013
Seun: You seriously considered it for more than 2 seconds? Wow! Why?

I spent 118 seconds imagining myself asking a doctor to save it for me, then me going home with a placenta in my bag, cutting it up, and drying and incapsulating it myself. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2013
That's disgusting. shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2013
Just reading this, I have plenty saliva in my mouth I couldn't swallow just now... embarassed

I think am gonna be sick..
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by labaks(f): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2013
danjaydotcom: Hmmmm not sure if its gonna happen she said a lot of things to catch fun
I agree with u jare. But then u know Kim does crazy things at times. like when she had needles pierced in her face for that vampire stuff. If she indeed means this, if it's a gud stuff like Ogugua88 wrote, she could do whatever pleases her: it's her life. I personally cannot do it.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by iamdsam: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
What an illusion If na Nigeria person talk this trash now, ona go say the person dey uncivilized but if na one yeye person wah dey stay America talk am, ona go support an. What a big rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by AlyricistLaura: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kim K Has one of the most beautiful preggo figures i have ever seen in my Life Yoh

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by supaeagles(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Chei, make she ku ku slice some of her yansh and chop it with the placenta ..... After all plenty de for her backyard and she can fulfill her cannibal desires and attain whatever benefit is claimed.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
na bold 5 she dey use grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by sharpshap(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
She for chop the pikin join so that she no go die lai lai! Mtseeeeeew! Devlish and diabolic act.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by bigx(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fool
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by datola: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
She uses a Black Berry phone?
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by ZURYZEST(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
absolute witchcraft
cant imagine doing it aar!!!
some people sha
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by obi4eze(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Which one does she want to eat? Her placenta or her baby's ?
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by concacid: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Disgusting!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Ruq: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
She is actually not happy with the pregnancy, she just doesn't want to live the world without Droping a lil one. i pray she gets a boi, cuz dang! i would really pity a daughter to a mother like she, y'all should just watch her parenting shi!! except Kanye takes charge.

I wuld still bang her any ways! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
She should eat the baby too, I'd be highly pleased.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by free2ryhme: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
vampire illuminati sacrifice ritual

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solidstar Exposes And Threatens A Gay Stalker Throwing Passes At Him [photo] / Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.