Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why Jonathan Will Win In 2015 - By Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Will Win In 2015 - By Reno Omokri (365 Views)

Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Will Win In 2015 - By Reno Omokri by 247Musics(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
The Special Assistant to President Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri writes on why he believes the president will win in 2015. Read below and tell us what you think...

My dear brothers and sisters, a number of you have asked me, particularly on Social Media, why I think President Goodluck Jonathan deserves your vote. I will use this space to answer that question headlong and unequivocally, because I believe with every fiber of my being that reelecting President Jonathan is the best course of action that Nigerians can take if we do not want to go back to the old ways in which the government dictated to us rather than related to us.
......... READ MORE CLICK..... http://bedeosky..com/2014/12/why-jonathan-will-win-in-2015-by-reno.html

(1) (Reply)

History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria / Nigerias Problems Summarised In One Book. / Okonjo-iweala To Present 2015 Budget To NASS Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.