Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning (13468 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Boat Mishap In Lagos This Morning / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Photos: Fire Incident At Ogunpa Market In Ibadan Leaves Traders In Anguish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by Janiobi(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Some guys are there to pack any goods remainig ooh. See there face..
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by freshness2020: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2014
yorke1:

You don't know what really goes on underground dude. You need money to get information.
How much does dis information goes for?
Lol!
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
Yessssss
Chai abeg
Make you snap me her pishure
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2014
yorke1:

You don't know what really goes on underground dude. You need money to get information.

Okk like how muchness of monies
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by Chamber10(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
Thank God they called the fire fighter.

Thank God they came
Thank God holdup no catch them for road.

So happy today.

Am having a date with Linda Ikeja d cousin to Linda ikeji.

Wish me well.

All your posts are usually dirty. I wonder how your mind looks like honestly. And you comment in every thread...are you MTN??...everywhere thread goes....You comment. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by Abellivinus(m): 11:40am On Dec 16, 2014
It seem fire love this country so mush,NFF glass house on fire, Murtala muhamed airport on fire,police HQT on fire,uncomplate bulding on fire,bomb blast are firing!nawa oooo,GOD help.
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by holatin(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Chamber10:

All your posts are usually dirty. I wonder how your mind looks like honestly. And you comment in every thread...are you MTN??...everywhere thread goes....You comment. shocked shocked shocked
you say dirty ? pls what does dirty mean at your place ?

Do you Ve a problem with my consistency ?

Reply or I hate you
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by yorke1: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2014
MuhdG:

Okk like how muchness of monies

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by gistblognaija(f): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:

Thank God they came

So happy today.

Wish me well.
Goodluck i hope nothing goes wrong.
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by omanifrank(m): 11:46am On Dec 16, 2014
eya..it is well
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by yorke1: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2014
freshness2020:

How much does dis information goes for?
Lol!

Carry out your research. The conspiracy theory in Lagos State is not something you will be strong enough to bear.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by holatin(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2014
gistblognaija:
Goodluck i hope nothing goes wrong.
tanx ma'am
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by PAINGAIN: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
God have mercy. I hope no goods were lost!
u dey talk of goods, what of people's lives? R goods more important to u?
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:

Thank God they came

So happy today.

Wish me well.
angryliar
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by isholex: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2014
May Allah almighty come to our rescue in dis country
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by Moz22: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
absolutely...
born2fuckpussy:
Front page has lost it value, some post and comment that used to get to 20 pages at least before have started ending in 2 to 5 pages
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by Akshow: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
yorke1:
This is the handiwork of Lagos State Government. That's how they go around setting fire on markets. Yaba Market is a good example. They set fire on it, reclaim the place, build another structure there, and renting it out for a huge sum of money running in Millions. The place is empty because the Igbo people are wiser than they think. You want them to come and rent the place with sure a huge amount? Insensitive government.
U probably escaped from Yaba left when Lagos state govt set Yaba market on fire grin
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by gbodimowo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
This isn't funny fire everywhere
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by gbodimowo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
Front page has lost it value, some post and comment that used to get to 20 pages at least before have started ending in 2 to 5 pages

You are right
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by wezzyjasified(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:

Thank God they came

So happy today.

Wish me well.

best of luck sir ikeja
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by holatin(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
wezzyjasified:

best of luck sir ikeja
tanx sir
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by mmaichel: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
i hope losses were minimal?
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by assana: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Abeg make una help me call dat ghana bread seller i need likre two right now tongue

Ok back to the matter,where Balogun det again sef?nigerian and d way dey stand during fire breakout eh grin ewooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by assana: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
assana:
Abeg make una help me call dat ghana bread seller i need like two right now tongue

Ok back to the matter,where Balogun dey again sef?nigerians and d way dey stand during fire breakout eh grin ewooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Photos From The Fire Incident At Balogun Market This Morning by prettymina(f): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerians can look[img][/img].thank God am not a nigerian
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm / 2021 Latest Google Dorks List For SQL Injection / Pupil Killed While On Teacher’s Errand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.