Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

APC Has Lost 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Lost 2015 (1098 Views)

Shekau Would Have Still Be Alive If Buhari Had Lost 2015 Election / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / So Sad!It Is Obvious APC Has Lost 2015 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Lost 2015 by mekaboy(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2014
The choice of buhari as presidential candidate of APC has destroyed the parties chances of becoming an alternative to PDP. Well GOD is not asleep sha.

Apc has to field 1 muslim and 1 christian.

The muslim presidential candidate could have been a young vibrant person like fashola. Then any other person could be the christian. it could be okorocha, osibanjo or any other person.

But fashola cant be either president or vp, neither can atiku or any other muslim in that party. I am sure the muslims in the party wont be happy because they know buhari as the candidate has dashed their hope .

At the end of the day APC will be under pressure to present a muslim muslim ticket eg buhari/fashiola or buhari/tinubu. This will cause the party to implode before time.

If buhari for his stepped down for a younger person like fashola/okorocha the party would have made head way.

But as it is now, The future of APC is not bright. The North has presented a muslim, Tinubu who has invested alot in the party will either present himself for the south or anyother person but fashola. This is because the person he made governor cannot be president before him. But one thing is sure, as soon as the VP is selected the party will implode.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by Chubhie: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2014
Be it a muslim|muslim or Ifa|Amadioha ticket GEJ chop I chop government and too much spilling of her citizens blood must come to an end 2015. I've never seen a man as GEJ squandered goodwill he enjoyed in just 4years. Now, the masses want to see his back regardless of if the devil himself is the alternative. When the desirable is unavailable, the available GMB becomes desirable all thanks to how bad GEJ messed up.

7 Likes

Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by majekobaje1: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2014
@ OP Don't kill ur self b4 2015 GMB is our next president

8 Likes

Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by mekaboy(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Chubhie:
Be it a muslim|muslim or Ifa|Amadioha ticket GEJ chop I chop government and too much spilling of her citizens blood must come to an end 2015. I've never seen a man as GEJ squandered goodwill he enjoyed in just 4years. Now, the masses want to see his back regardless of if the devil himself is the alternative. When the desirable is unavailable, the available GMB becomes desirable all thanks to how bad GEJ messed up.

Well this is Nigerian political system for u. Watch and see what happens after the VP selection.
Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by Flets: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2014
APC will stand a chance by 2019. But no vacancy in Asorock for now

No amount of bombing and propaganda can dislodge the current occupant. Kapish

1 Like

Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Gej juju don dey catch apc o. Apc una too no get baba isale wey powerful
Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by Chubhie: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
mekaboy:

Well this is Nigerian political system for u. Watch and see what happens after the VP selection.
You guys are yet to wake up to the extent of self inflicted damage GEJ has done to his re election bid. Have sampled opinions from the streets and it will be calamitous if GEJ tries forcing himself on the masses through rigging. There's anger in the land againt GEJ. You won't blame the masses cos they are older and wiser now cos I have no shoes won't work again. I don't envy the position GEJ boxed himself into.
Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by omenka(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
mekaboy:
The choice of buhari as presidential candidate of APC has destroyed the parties chances of becoming an alternative to PDP. Well GOD is not asleep sha.

The muslim presidential candidate could have been a young vibrant person like fashola. Then any other person could be the christian. it could be okorocha, osibanjo or any other person.

But fashola cant be either president or vp, neither can atiku or any other muslim in that party. I am sure the muslims in the party wont be happy because they know buhari as the candidate has dashed their hope .

At the end of the day APC will be under pressure to present a muslim muslim ticket eg buhari/fashiola or buhari/tinubu. This will cause the party to implode before time.

If buhari for his stepped down for a younger person like fashola/okorocha the party would have made head way.

But as it is now, The future of APC is not bright. The North has presented a muslim, Tinubu who has invested alot in the party will either present himself for the south or anyother person but fashola. This is because the person he made governor cannot be president before him. But one thing is sure, as soon as the VP is selected the party will implode.
Don't go there buddie. Even Okupe would advice you otherwise because he once said if the party doesn't implode in a coupla months after its formation, we should call him aa bastard. Not, he's a self confessed bastard!!

Look at this:

Kai!! Never seen petty folks like those in PDP and their supporters.

First they said the merger wouldn't work, it did
to their utter consternation!!

Then they said they wouldn't be registered by
INEC and did all they could to ensure same,
scrambling to form some fictitious "party" with
four members only under the name "apc". It all
came to nowt and APC was registered!!

Then they said in fighting between "Power
hungry" members would effectively result in the
demise of the party way before the general
elections. That also didn't happen and the party
has been waxing stronger since its formation!!

Then they said it was a party for muslims. Yet
christian emerged the National Chairman!!

Then they said the whole thing would come to
an end at the primaries. Yet the primary held
under a very peaceful and cordial atmosphere
and those who were defeated congratulated the
winner. No one is threatening to go to court
whatsoever!!

And now they are complaining about the litter in
the stadium after the presidential primary!!!!!!
What a bunch of serial losers!!
You can add what I just highlighted in your post to the list. cool

Have a nice day.
Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by oziegbe2015: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Even my father at home who is pdp says jonathan would be stupid if he doesnt rig. That is his only hope. But that wönt work this time

1 Like

Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by mazzi: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chubhie:
You guys are yet to wake up to the extent of self inflicted damage GEJ has done to his re election bid. Have sampled opinions from the streets and it will be calamitous if GEJ tries forcing himself on the masses through rigging. There's anger in the land againt GEJ. You won't blame the masses cos they are older and wiser now cos I have no shoes won't work again. I don't envy the position GEJ boxed himself into.
where did u sample this opinion?may be northeast

1 Like

Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by major466(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Looks like more people are beginning to wake up from their long sleep. If you believe APC have a chance in 2015, then you are still sleeping.
Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by mekaboy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
well it wont be more than 2weeks .
Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
majekobaje1:
@ OP Don't kill ur self b4 2015 GMB is our next president

In your Dreams, Abi ? wait till the elections draws nearer and you will see Resistance from all across Yoruba land to the East against your perceived President.
Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by hazyfm: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
mekaboy:

Re: APC Has Lost 2015 by OKDnigeria: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Journalist and Publisher Seun Oloketuyi wrote.
Please, let's forget Political sentiments and be reasonable. If anyone serves at the highest level of the militar...y and becomes head of state, if after years of retirement with full benefits the person claims to be broke; he's not corrupt but incompetent of managing his own affairs. Should I trust the person with managing the future of a whole country?

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Buhari And The Statement Alluded To Him / Sambo Takes KANO Crowd / Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.