Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks (26751 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
LordReed:

Thanks wink

coogar likes to take it to the streets! LoL.

the streets shall set you free. grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
LordReed:

Thanks wink

coogar likes to take it to the streets! LoL.

you're welcome smiley

coogar:

the streets shall set you free. grin
hahahaha more like corporate agboro grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

you're welcome smiley

hahahaha more like corporate agboro agbarogrin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
2buff, so you can create this kinda thread? Hehe cheesy
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by kandiikane(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
byvan:
If that's the case, then smelly balls and mouth might be part of the reason women cheat too or not? undecided
grin grin
I know that there is no way two balls can be hanging in a boxer and pant and not smell after a long day especially in that heat. grin

2buff, I think a person that cheats because his woman's vag smells is very shallow and selfish. There are so many reasons behind it and unless one gets to understand what causes the vag to smell then you are just going to be wallowing in ignorance. There are many women who suffer with chronic vag issues and most times the guy doesn't make it better at all. Trying to understand and Helping your woman deal with such issues makes it easier to get better. The stress of you cheating can put her vag in disarray causing more problems.

3 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by kandiikane(m): 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mondisweets:
Problem solved
bad!!
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
2buff why you dey edit my post na? This is an offense and its punishable by the constitution. grin I go report you so that dem go ban you tongue
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
No the OP said the woman has to help he husband deal with the problem cheesy women aren't allowed to cheat no matter what grin
Sophyrocks:
Hahahahahahahaha. What a joke!! I'm glad my sisters have done justice to this thread. In other words, the Op is telling women to cheat if their husbands have smelly blokoses. kmt.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Natasha2:

hahahaha more like corporate agboro grin

what is agboro?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
coogar:

what is agboro?

You don't know? Well me neither grin

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
coogar:

when you lay a woman, her heart is laid bare. that's actually the best time to get the truth out of her. CIA use brute force & they cannot sleep with their prisoners.

wrong analogy, mate!

Stop deceiving yourself, a woman will say just about anything at that moment that wont kill the mood so long she is enjoying herself.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by kandiikane(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

2buff why you dey edit my post na? This is an offense and its punishable by the constitution. grin I go report you so that dem go ban you tongue
you ehn
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2014
kandiikane:

you ehn

Kandi hun, my darling of life kiss kiss kiss missed you oh.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by kandiikane(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

Kandi hun, my darling of life kiss kiss kiss missed you oh.
if I hear..anyhow carry Go. wink
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 12:19am On Dec 18, 2014
kandiikane:

if I hear..anyhow carry Go. wink

lol its your girl Tasha oh
I can't lie to you na, darl you have to believe me. I'm not going anywhere tongue
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by kandiikane(m): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

lol its your girl Tasha oh
I can't lie to you na, darl you have to believe me. I'm not going anywhere tongue
lol..wetin happen na, I go for your side but you never send anything?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2014
kandiikane:

lol..wetin happen na, I go for your side but you never send anything?

lol sowi jare that phone crashed couldn't recall my details so had to create a new one, add me up kiss
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by kandiikane(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Natasha2:

.[/b][/color]

Remove am.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Natasha2(f): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2014
kandiikane:

Remove am.
Done, thanks.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2014
kandiikane:

grin grin
I know that there is no way two balls can be hanging in a boxer and pant and not smell after a long day especially in that heat. grin

2buff, I think a person that cheats because his woman's vag smells is very shallow and selfish. There are so many reasons behind it and unless one gets to understand what causes the vag to smell then you are just going to be wallowing in ignorance. There are many women who suffer with chronic vag issues and most times the guy doesn't make it better at all. Trying to understand and Helping your woman deal with such issues makes it easier to get better. The stress of you cheating can put her vag in disarray causing more problems.

The funny part is that they probably don't know that these balls have the capability to stink to high heavens too, it's always all about women.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
byvan:

The funny part is that they probably don't know that these balls have the capability to stink to high heavens too, it's always all about women.

na lie...
balls don't secrete any ish. for any balls to stink, it must not have seen any soap & water for days. don't compare that to the fishy smell the OP is talking about.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

na lie...
balls don't secrete any ish. for any balls to stink, it must not have seen any soap & water for days. don't compare that to the fishy smell the OP is talking about.

The fishy smell is a disease and the carrier shouldn't be scorned but helped. If the surface of the skin can secret ish then that yonder must be secreting ishes, just a day is enough to feel the boom boom cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
byvan:

The fishy smell is a disease and the carrier shouldn't be scorned but helped. If the surface of the skin can secret ish then that yonder must be secreting ishes, just a day is enough to feel the boom boom cheesy.

the fishy smell isn't always a disease...
some people were born with it. chemical imbalance in the system can cause the fishy smell. some gorgeous tidy-looking chics have the fishy smell. sometimes, it's not about hygiene. grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by pickabeau1: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
donnypool:

the last time i politely told a girl about her condition, you know what happened?

she saw a doctor, treated herself and that vajayjay area, and bluntly went and start sexing my friend instead of me.

is that fair?

Punny transfer grin grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by veave(f): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
You guys are still on this shii?

Omaga ooo!!!!!
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

some people were born with it. chemical imbalance in the system can cause the fishy smell. some gorgeous tidy-looking chics have the fishy smell. sometimes, it's not about hygiene. grin

If the person is tidy yet stinky, then it's a disease, bacteria Vaginosis to be precise.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

I have seen no evidence that fishy smell is normal, do you have any evidence aside from personal anecdotes?

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

I have seen no evidence that fishy smell is normal, do you have any evidence aside from personal anecdotes?

it's sometimes a genetic disorder - i never said its normal, i said it's not necessarily lack of hygiene that causes the fishy smell.

byvan:

If the person is tidy yet stinky, then it's a disease, bacteria Vaginosis to be precise.

not always....
sometimes, TMA is the reason some women give off this offensive fishy odour. TMA = trimethylaminuria.

every human being has bacteria in the bowel to digest protein in foods such as seafood, eggs, beans, etc. during the process, TMA is produced. normally, there's another enzyme produced by the liver(FMO3) that should convert this TMA into an odourless molecule...

however, some women weren't born with this enzyme or their FMO3 gene simply refuses to work. so when TMA is produced during their protein digestion, they have nothing in their liver to breakdown the offensive fishy odour. in other words, there's no cure for it....

if she sits in a soapy bathtub for 24 hrs, she would still stink to the high heavens. she will only learn to manage the crisis by avoiding certain foods or using certain deodorants or even counselling. the fishy odour will never leave cos it's a missing gene in the body system.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

it's sometimes a genetic disorder - i never said its normal, i said it's not necessarily lack of hygiene that causes the fishy smell.

not always....
sometimes, TMA is the reason some women give off this offensive fishy odour. TMA = trimethylaminuria.

every human being has bacteria in the bowel to digest protein in foods such as seafood, eggs, beans, etc. during the process, TMA is produced. normally, there's another enzyme produced by the liver(FMO3) that should convert this TMA into an odourless molecule...

however, some women weren't born with this enzyme or their FMO3 gene simply refuses to work. so when TMA is produced during their protein digestion, they have nothing in their liver to breakdown the offensive fishy odour. in other words, there's no cure for it....

if she sits in a soapy bathtub for 24 hrs, she would still stink to the high heavens. she will only learn to manage the crisis by avoiding certain foods or using certain deodorants or even counselling. the fishy odour will never leave cos it's a missing gene in the body system.

TMAU is a genetic disorder so really are we condemning people for things they can't help?

EDIT: besides there still ways to reduce the smell, so I still don't see why it is a problem that can't be solved.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

TMAU is a genetic disorder so really are we condemning people for things they can't help?

but my preference is my preference.
most women won't date, let alone marry a shorter man. why should they condemn short men for the things they cannot help?

my preference is my preference - i am sure there are men out there who would love the fishy smell. abeg, don't knock my preference because you want to act holy.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

but my preference is my preference.
most women won't date, let alone marry a shorter man. why should they condemn short men for the things they cannot help?

my preference is my preference - i am sure there are men out there who would love the fishy smell. abeg, don't knock my preference because you want to act holy.

So you knocking other people's preference is what? Justified?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.