Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Taraba State November Alawee Unpaid - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State November Alawee Unpaid (567 Views)

NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba State November Alawee Unpaid by Abdhool(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hail all nairalanders,it has come to our notice that the recently reinstated deputy governor of taraba state is trying to play some pranks on nysc cops members alawee,as he is yet to pay the month of november up till now.We are aware of the proposed austerity measures and I don't think taraba is economically up to the task to implement first,let alone beginning on corpers alawee despite their educational backwardness which all corpers in the nooks and crannies of the state are trying to rescusitate.I will be glad to see and read through valid reasons that could be responsible for this unusual delay from the erudites in this forum....love you all
Re: Taraba State November Alawee Unpaid by Jimwalex(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
I just hope and pray that the rumours going round about the unpaid state alawee will not come to pass..ore,let's just fold our hands and watch-at least for the time bn.
Re: Taraba State November Alawee Unpaid by emmael: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bro we don tire ooooo cry
Abeg make dem pay d money ooo, cos eyez done dey red oooooo embarassed
Re: Taraba State November Alawee Unpaid by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
The state civil servants are yet to receive November salary due to Utc reckless spending according to d new Governor, hope when they are paid Corp members will receive their November allawee too.

(1) (Reply)

BUSINESS EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT – Start & Make Profit From Your Own Business / Abuja Stream2 Lets Meet Here!! / NYSC 2015 Batch A Orientation Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.