Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? (782 Views)

Is Aishat Buhari Vice President Or What / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by Gheebaby(f): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Among all the people as potential candidate for vice president in APC, who do you prefer?
As for me, I prefer Raji Fashola.
Re: Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by derrick333(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Gheebaby:
Among all the people as potential candidate for vice president in APC, who do you prefer?
As for me, I prefer Raji Fashola.
Brave amechi

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by temitemi1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Shakau will be a perfect person grin grin grin
Re: Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by cooltone: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rotimi Amaechi. He is strong, courageous and intelligent. The PDP so fear this man because of his leadership qualities.
Re: Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chibuike rotimi amaechi is okay..fearless as idiagbon.

Fashola is so scared of ordinary tb joshua
Re: Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by whitecat2: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
We already have Osinbajo.
Re: Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
whitecat2:
We already have Osinbajo.
not yet confirmed sir kiss
Re: Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by gratiaeo(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by whitecat2: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
He will and should be ma!
soe:
not yet confirmed sir kiss
Re: Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by desgiezd(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
I would have preferred Fashola but since he is out of the race on religious ground, I'll then go for either Amaechi or Oshiomhole.
Re: Who Should Be Buhari's Vice President? by whitecat2: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
The Vp is zoned to the SW as the senior partner in the merger. Ameachi will be minister of oil. Oshiomole will be speaker and Okorocha minister of foreign affairs.

Another reason why Ameachi or Oshiomole can't be picked is they don't have the block votes that can deliver the presidency for Apc, and Tinubu will not put SW votes in jeopardy. Atiku who is going to be the real single biggest donor to the election is not going to put his money to waste, and the SW governors are not going to waste their money either, and Ameachi doesn't have the money and can't bankroll his own campaign alone. With Oshibajo, all SW governors will open their vaults, Atiku will open his "war chest" and many others we don't hear of in addition to "north money".

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Jonathan Nor Buhari Are Not Credible Candidates For The President. / Men Of D Year. APC - Change / Apc Presidential Rally In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.