Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss (18440 Views)

Troops Recover 1304 Livestock,arrest 15 Cattle Rustlers & Kill Many Bandits(pics / The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] / Nigeria,lets Look Into The Future;lets Not Eat Our Tomorrow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by jamace(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
jamesbawa:
are you one of them?
I don't have to doubt what I know exists. Any African that doubts the existence of such is not aware of his background. By the way, Only INDOMIE kids will doubt this any way, grin grin
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by iamord(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
olupops:
I believe this story similar things happened in my village. Possesed children do go to our cassava farm to eat our cassava. They usually turn into bush rat untill they were caught still hard to believe but it did happen
its when you come to africa u hear some of daft folk tales.. And if it were true. I say the witches are broke, dull and backward... Or. Is it only in africa that witches exist? When a backward mind joins with black art that's the result
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by makahlj2: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
After reading all the comments, I can safely conclude... that Africa is truly the dark continent sad
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by jamace(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
iamord:
its when you come to africa u hear some of daft folk tales.. And if it were true. I say the witches are broke, dull and backward... Or. Is it only in africa that witches exist? When a backward mind joins with black art that's the result
My brother, witches and wizards exist in the whole world. The Bible and Quran including other religions, state that "spirits" exist.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ichidodo: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
ellechrystal:

It's harmful u just don't know.
It's a harmful Covent that keeps going from generation to generations. The whole generation of that family is taken over by an idol. God 4bid
What are idols but things we worship..your phones,your dresses, and basically materialism are idols too…A whole society taken over by crass materialism and idolatory..God forbid.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Okijajuju1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/humans-turn-to-wild-beasts-to-devour.html#sthash.2AuyfvT3.dpuf

Effects of too much Burukutu grin

If I said this in my Office, I would get sacked..

But in the Civil Service of Nigeria, you get promoted to Boss..

What a Nation..

2 Likes

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by InHim4Him(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Unbelief does not make some things untrue. On the Plateau? It is true and it is possible.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by dre11(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
ellechrystal:

It is possible

Hum

Have only heard rumors of humans turning to domesticated animals/livestock to eat farmland and not human turning to wild beast to eat livestock .
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by papadjaji: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Most of the nairalanders have never been to dr villa let alone understandg d ways of dr ancestors.
Na pickin c medi call am vegi.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by iamord(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
jamace:
My brother, witches and wizards exist in the whole world. The Bible and Quran including other religions, state that "spirits" exist.
look.. There is a Problem with black People. We are evolving negatively and are doing little or nothing about it. The solutions am talking of is not in the church or mosque ,pastor or imam or babalawo as its proposed to be but in our thinking and mind set as a people.. Since man has walked the face of the earth we have known that there is a negative and positive power. As humans evolved, a lot of people mastered it and used for their own advantage.. Be it negative or positive. We Over here have evolved in an unorganized system with little control in terms of mystical and spiritual things.. The same way all these things are on the loose is the same way churches are on a rampage springing up here and there. Making noise..And preaching all manner of brainwash. same goes to that moslem extremist trying to blow up a people cos they are contrary to his belief . We need to channel the energy in our tradition positively. In india A lot of people have applied it in the areas of Medical science and astronomy.. Tibet remains a Spiritual home of knowledge. Even top western politicians go and seek answers there. Asians have developed yoga and other forms of meditation practices that is of benefit to a lot of people.. Irrespective of their,Religion or tradition, this is because the people have evolved positively in certain sectors.. The negatives wash off over time. we should not be any different. If we don't change our education system to emancipate the black mind from all forms of backwardness and negativity.. Hmm.. Africa will be too small for us all!!

4 Likes

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
From where am from this is not a news. There are people that turn into beast at night
to hunt, and if you don't believe me, then why is it that not one case was it reported that they attack humans, and they are always after farm animals and livestock. There one man I know that turns into cat.

1 Like

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigeria! The land where you get the best weed grin grin grin
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ellechrystal(f): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:

Hum

Have only heard rumors of humans turning to domesticated animals/livestock to eat farmland and not human turning to wild beast to eat livestock .
My dear, anything can happen o. If they can eat crops , they can eat livestocks
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by iamord(m): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:

Hum

its in every tradition on earth ,its called shape shifting. From the spanish Chupacabra to the werewolf, the fairy tale story of. Beauty and the beast, puss in boots, nagual of native americas etc.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by iamord(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jdesilentkiller:
From where am from this is not a news. There are people that turn into beast at night
to hunt, and if you don't believe me, then why is it that not one case was it reported that they attack humans, and they are always after farm animals and livestock. There one man I know that turns into cat.
apart from humans that shape shift , do u know there are also ufos and dwarfs that do that?
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guess some people here avnt heard of people that shapeshift or skin jumpers. There are people who turn in2 animals for evil purposes. Ur lack of exposure causes ur disbelief. Ur not believing it doesn't mean it aint tru or it isn't happening elsewhere.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by iamord(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Guess some people here avnt heard of people that shapeshift or skin jumpers. There are people who turn in2 animals for evil purposes. Ur lack of exposure causes ur disbelief. Ur not believing it doesn't mean it aint tru or it isn't happening elsewhere.
the problem is that we have distorted our. Tradition. And. External religions have added more fuel to the fire.. This thing is as old as man kind and happens everywhere.. Even the fairtail stories. Of puss in boots... Beauty and the beast.. The. Little mermaid ..where. Do people think they got the Inspiration from.. ?? Some people are just living on earth thinking they know

1 Like

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Wisegeek01(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
Why always Nigerians?

I wonder !
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
iamord:
the problem is that we have distorted our. Tradition. And. External religions have added more fuel to the fire.. This thing is as old as man kind and happens everywhere.. Even the fairtail stories. Of puss in boots... Beauty and the beast.. The. Little mermaid ..where. Do people think they got the Inspiration from.. ?? Some people are just living on earth thinking they know
U knw I actually wanted to say something similar to what u wrote but I was lyk what's the use when some seemingly know it alls will say its a lie. Most of the out of this world fictional movies we watch weren't all from som1's imagination, they coined from happenings in the past.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
sccofield:
hmmm

How's camp in Ojo?
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by einsteino(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
i grew up in my hometown till i was 11 after which i left for the city. in those few years that i was in my hometown, i was firsthand witness to the sort of things J.K Rowling would call her inspiration for the next harry potter sequel. I have seen things that even makes me question my memory, this has led me to the conclusion that Black magic is just a science that the whites have no explanation for and as such can not comprehend.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by adebayoggt(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
SLEEPY HOLLOW tinz...
moloch is in DAT area
grin grin grin
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by PreciousGem(f): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
you mean like wewolf

1 Like

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by masqot(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Trash. Dat Oga should be investigated.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

I can see one of the reasons why that country is so backward! My ribs hurt for laughing out loud! grin grin grin grin
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Habeebpain(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
ichidodo:
Quite popular where we come from...happenstance we transform into leopards at full moon to hunt nocturnal wild pigs wreaking havoc on our yam and cassava farms..

Bottled leopard things

1 Like

Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by iamord(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
einsteino:
i grew up in my hometown till i was 11 after which i left for the city. in those few years that i was in my hometown, i was firsthand witness to the sort of things J.K Rowling would call her inspiration for the next harry potter sequel. I have seen things that even makes me question my memory, this has led me to the conclusion that Black magic is just a science that the whites have no explanation for and as such can not comprehend.
jo they do.. They know what it is.. They have encountered it as the moved through tribes and kingdoms of the world. The problem is that with great power comes great responsibility. Blacks use theirs wrongly
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Weah96: 4:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Jdesilentkiller:

Really? You know a guy who changes into a feline? Idontbelieve. I'm pretty sure that's called a miracle, like a real miracle.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by errandboy(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Please tell him to give some pictures of beasts caught in the act.
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by ikes9(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Nah Werewolves ohh!!
Re: Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss by Etetejake(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

^^^^
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

These are lies from the pit of imagination

Must we accolades spirituality to all things
How did this man become tourism boss self angry

This ar neva lies my brother. in my village, there is a part of families that turns to a pig and devour farms during the night. Whenever u ar initiated into the cult u will unconsciously turn to a pig at night and go out on a hunting expedition with family members and friends. membership is only restricted to a part of the village. And funny enough am among that part of the village only that am a christian who refused to get initiated. The funny part of it is that sometimes u ignorantly led them into your parent farms. that is y we don't say our farm is beautiful in while still in the farm if not, yours will b d nxt playing ground of pigs the next night. When a hunter meets and shoot at them they warn him. If he is wise enough to get the warning which is usually through communication, he run without looking behind or telling anyone if it happens that he knew the person that turns to the pig bkx their voice never change, just the same human voice. if u divulges the secret and it happens that his finger was pointing at the right person, he wunt b alive the next day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, / President Buhari To Meet New UAE President In Dhabi / Sanwo-Olu: Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.