Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday (31688 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! / Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by priscaoge(f): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
firstolalekan:

your must be a fool

Kill urself tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
Who is Barcanista? grin
SHARRAP YOU ARE THE REAL JIHADI BARCANISTA

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by jonadaft: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Like seriously? Tell me more about that re•ta•rd b1tch that gave birth to u. Nwa amuru na akwuna ga emeriri otu nne ya si muo ya. cool cool
Go ask your whóre mother who your really your drunkárd father is.
You slúty product of a broken condom.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
SHARRAP YOU ARE THE REAL JIHADI BARCANISTA
What is your proof?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Arysexy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
mcino:

In 2015, he will be 73 (football age) and around 80(real age).

His football age of 72 is the age of my grand pa and I now have children.

His real age is the age of one of the contestants of the oldest man on earth.

His grandson now has a grandson. With his football age, he is now a great grand pa, but with his real age, I don’t know how it is termed in English Language, when somebody’s grandson has a grandson. Please help…

grin ehm great, great, great GROUND father! grand turns ground cos He is nearing ground.

Imagine having another martins elechi of ebonyi state rule Nigeria, when young intelectuals abounds in Peter obi, fashola, pat utomi, Donald Duke, rochas etc.

Tufia!

GEJ till buhari clocks a century

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by priscaoge(f): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan:

Go ask your whóre mother who your really your drunkárd father is.
You slúty product of a broken condom.

Coming from a LoveChild! Interesting,please kill urself hating cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by jonadaft: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Coming from a LoveChild! Interesting,please kill urself hating cheesy cheesy cheesy
A "LoveChild" is better than a daughter of a whóre so go and die! and later, rest in hell.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by patfem(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Omo, 72 yrs no b smtin o, haha na dis man stil dey follow Bros dey drag presidential sit. Abi hm no no say hm don old ? E b like say smbdy Need 2 tell him oooooooo. E go wound ooooooooOOOOOooooooOOOO. I no fit shout.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by priscaoge(f): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan:

A "LoveChild" is better than a daughter of a whóre so go and die! and later, rest in hell.

Illiteracy is a disease,get well soon,..... Son of a b1tch cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Bayswater: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
Insanity and cluelessness are two different things

The gospel according to Barcanista grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bayswater:

The gospel according to Barcanista grin grin grin
laBarca grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by philips70(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Billyonaire:
72 years ? And he still wants to be President....hhahahahahaahaha. Does this man understand what is called retirement age ?

When the younger ones of your type in Aso Rock cannot recognise stealing as corruption we will be willing to send the older ones who know and recognise every form of stealing as the only problem Nigeria has at the moment. Jonathan might just be a yahoo yahoo guy from his body language. After all Ibori a fellow governor like him was.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by jonadaft: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Illiteracy is a disease,get well soon,..... Son of a b1tch cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol! what a clueless moroníc bítch.
Lol! I spoil the bítch night grin cheesy tongue
What you need is to attend this crusade.

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by priscaoge(f): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan:

lol! what a clueless moroníc bítch.
Lol! I spoil the bítch night grin cheesy tongue

Taaaa spoil tanker cheesy cheesy look at this dummy cheesy cheesy I'm having fun cheesy cheesy Born by mistakes like u can't spoil a second of my day so get a life cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Bayswater: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
laBarca grin grin

I owe you a bottle of brew (star or anyone that you take) after Feb 14, 2015 - LaBarca right? grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by jonadaft: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Taaaa spoil tanker cheesy cheesy look at this dummy cheesy cheesy I'm having fun cheesy cheesy Born by mistakes like u can't spoil a second of my day so get a life cheesy cheesy
Go and fúck yourself.
bia, who cum for your mouth for that your ugly pix?
Ugly looking fake bítch
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by jonadaft: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Go and fúck yourself.
Ugly looking fake bítch.
*spit on face*
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by darediamond(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Conferm scrituiny!! grin
Ezedon:
72 years (official not real age) still vying for presidency, cant he give the leaders of tomoro a chance
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bayswater:

I owe you a bottle of brew (star or anyone that you take) after Feb 14, 2015 - LaBarca right? grin grin
Yea bro... Why till Feb 14? why not 25/12?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by bee444: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Buhari is 72? Why is everyone then vying and voting for him? How is he gonna talk about the future of Nigeria when he's not gonna be here?

If Buhari die now, its natural causes. Even when hit by a car, its still natural causes....cause if he's young and agile, he would have got out of the way.

This N***** is too old. Smh for the future of our land. Where are the future generations and leaders of tomorrow we always talk about? We should be looking at what's in his bucket list and not him becoming the president of Nigeria.

Smh...corruption in the foundation?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by darediamond(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Conferm scrituiny!! grin
Ezedon:
72 years (official not real age) still vying for presidency, cant he give the leaders of tomoro a chance
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by priscaoge(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan:

Go and fúck yourself.
Ugly looking fake bítch.
*spit on face*

shocked shocked shocked U don run enter my profile? U see what I'm talking about cheesy cheesy re•tard/perv ...I know u are allergic to pretty girls please make do with d ugly mofos around u grin U are use to ugly old b1tches already.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Bayswater: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
Yea bro... Why till Feb 14? why not 25/12?

Ok, which area you dey? We fit make am reality smiley
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by 100Cents: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
So birthday wish is now a criteria for re-election? How low can Jonathanians go

Can Obasanjo do that while he was President ?

Or is it Abacha that will congratulate his adversary ?

Or is it Tinubu that will congratulate Jonathan during his birthday ?

Jonathan is more mature than all the elders of APC put together..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bayswater:

Ok, which area you dey? We fit make am reality smiley
Lagos bros, you?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
100Cents:

Can Obasanjo do that while he was President ?

Or is it Abacha that will congratulate his adversary ?

Or is it Tinubu that will congratulate Jonathan during his birthday ?

Jonathan is more mature than all the elders of APC put together..
Politics without bitterness has been Obj's brand. He contested against Buhari in 2003 and still holds him high
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by jonadaft: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked U don run enter my profile? U see what I'm talking about cheesy cheesy re•tard/perv ...I know u are allergic to pretty girls please make do with d ugly mofos around u grin U are use to ugly old b1tches already.... tongue tongue tongue
lol!
who is deceiving you that you're pretty? lol!
Unbelievable! so u think you're beautiful?
with your fake
hair
lips
skin colour
and that your nose like chair.
nonsense looking thing.
Get this to your oily empty skull bítch: All those mofos liking your ugly pix are only doing so because they want your free pússy.
Abeg stop deceiving yourself. priscaoge
bye.
You can talk to my hands now and if you have any question, consultant my middle finger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by chamboy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
So birthday wish is now a criteria for re-election? How low can Jonathanians go
Barci Sir, no mind dem oo, always looking for cheap points
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
chamboy:
Barci Sir, no mind dem oo, always looking for cheap points
Oga mi, you make me fear sha for that thread
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by rexzqcom(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nairaland and Sahara Reporters are in a political campaign news hiatus. Why none of the breaking hot news in front page? Like Soyinka account of Buhari. You are APC pipe pipers. Is depression setting in? Don't get depressed, the campaign just began. Your readers need to know nothing but the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? / Fintiri Escapes Unhurt As Truck Crushes Vehicles In His Convoy (photo) / Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.