Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday (31684 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! / Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by nijanigga: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Next time Gej will congratulates Buhari for winning the 2015 presidential election.
But for Nigerians tougher time lies ahead with oil going for $50/barrel. Dumb jona wasted all our oil windfalls.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/crude-seen-falling-50-2015-202639417.html

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by LajaLaba: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
One need to be honest this man Buhari too old jare kilode!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by darediamond(m): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
It is Beastari joo.
Oya call amb again..?
Beastari.
Again?
Again?
koikoi2:
God is gradually opening d eyes of d sai Buhari e-dogs on NL.

Propaganda and blackmail which are APC instruments, cannot shake or distract Jonathan.

happy birthday b*kohari, I mean Buhari

Long live Goodluck
Long live Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Choiiiii...TANoids!!! Anything to score cheap political point! These pix is 2yrs and some fraction of months Old oo..It was a National Award confered on him den...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by goodgood2(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
Bros, it is expected of every sane leader
If Buhari were to be president, he wouldn't do it to a "direct competitor" who would be contesting against him in an election in a matter of weeks. I'm 200% certain of this.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by hisableplc(m): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
SaiBuharii:
Propaganda...I can't remember GEJ congratulating him in 2013, 2012, 2011...
he was irrelevant then.....
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by darediamond(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
See analytical disection to baaad!
Gaaadem!!! grin
mcino:

In 2015, he will be 73 (football age) and around 80(real age).

His football age of 72 is the age of my grand pa and I now have children.

His real age is the age of one of the contestants of the oldest man on earth, and his grandson now has a grandson.

With his football age, he is now a great grand pa, but with his real age, I don’t know how it is termed in English Language, when somebody’s grandson has a grandson. Please help…

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Tearg1: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2014
darediamond:
Na so you hate Beastari reach? Se as you turn amb to antelope hunter..

I love them all
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by darediamond(m): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2014
You funny die. grin grin
Arysexy:

grin ehm great, great, great GROUND father! grand turns ground cos He is nearing ground.

Imagine having another martins elechi of ebonyi state rule Nigeria, when young intelectuals abounds in Peter obi, fashola, pat utomi, Donald Duke, rochas etc.

Tufia!

GEJ till buhari clocks a century

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by darediamond(m): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2014
WOrd!!!
100Cents:

Can Obasanjo do that while he was President ?

Or is it Abacha that will congratulate his adversary ?

Or is it Tinubu that will congratulate Jonathan during his birthday ?

Jonathan is more mature than all the elders of APC put together..
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by datribune: 12:21am On Dec 17, 2014
darediamond:
Do you get what we are saying at all?
Do you know what Buahri really represent man?
Dis is not about candy nor sweet. This is National Unity issue which this man is directly enemy of with his stand on Religion.
Peaople are not just saying he is not qualify to lead Nigeria out of no reason. Up and Down, left and rigth, Nigeria is full of Muslim and Christians but Buahri is religiously Intolerant. Is that a achievement to point to GEJ can only play d religious & ethnic card. It won't work. about him too??
Do you at all know how brutal is religious War?
Elders in Nigeria because of this trait in Buahri are warning Nigerians about him you are here saying something else that is in NO way Benefial to Nigerians inside the country and in diaspora.

Take it easy. Guy do not allow fear to stifle ur thinking & actions. Ur attempt to paint GMB as a religious bigot is pathetic because nigerian history & his own antecedents do not support ur claims. In d last elections d General's running-mate was d activist & revered Christian leader, Pastor Tunde Bakare. He also overthrew d inept & rabidly corrupt govt of Shehu Shagari, a fellow muslim. These ar d actions of a patriot not dat of a religious bigot.
If GEJ is a xtian, has xtianity impacted on his leadership style or has it made him a better leader?. We ar looking 4 someone who has d bandwidth to lead dis complex country. U can't giv what u don't hav. GEJ doesn't hav what it takes.
Yes, i know what buhari represents. He represents d hopes of millions of nigerians yearning to be free frm d heavy yoke of poverty & unimaginable suffering inflicted on dem by d corrupt, inept & insensitive govt of GEJ, a man who once had no shoes but is now d nemesis of d poor.
Wit little or no achievement to point to, GEJ can only play d religious & ethnic card. It won't work.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by hogunzy(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2014
SaiBuharii:
Propaganda...I can't remember GEJ congratulating him in 2013, 2012, 2011...
habiooo na now he sabI dey greet him when election is close he want to deceive us with his cunning ways.mtcchhhhhhhwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by hogunzy(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2014
datribune:

Take it easy. Guy do not allow fear to stifle ur thinking & actions. Ur attempt to paint GMB as a religious bigot is pathetic because nigerian history & his own antecedents do not support ur claims. In d last elections d General's running-mate was d activist & revered Christian leader, Pastor Tunde Bakare. He also overthrew d inept & rabidly corrupt govt of Shehu Shagari, a fellow muslim. These ar d actions of a patriot not dat of a religious bigot.
If GEJ is a xtian, has xtianity impacted on his leadership style or has it made him a better leader?. We ar looking 4 someone who has d bandwidth to lead dis complex country. U can't giv what u don't hav. GEJ doesn't hav what it takes.
Yes, i know what buhari represents. He represents d hopes of millions of nigerians yearning to be free frm d heavy yoke of poverty & unimaginable suffering inflicted on dem by d corrupt, inept & insensitive govt of GEJ, a man who once had no shoes but is now d nemesis of d poor. Never in d history of our country has d gap between d rich & poor wider wit d rich getting richer & d poor getting poorer. We can't go on like dis.may God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2014
rozayx5:
nice one, i hope he sent a bale of handkies against next year february wink

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!
Una no go kill me for my azubuike o

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 17, 2014
emoch:
So a 72yr old man is bidding to rule a country where majority of.the populace r youths. #issokay

Odikwa egwu
They want a third obituary in aso rock, this time from natural causes
Heaven forbid
Retired people belong in their family home
Doesn't he have grand kids to play with?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Abraham2013(m): 1:04am On Dec 17, 2014
obi4eze:
Congratulations to the People's General, the Next President of Nigeria, General Muhammadu Buhari.

I hope Dr Goodluck Jonathan will still be 'mature enough' to congratulate you after February 14 2015.

Well said, buh I hope buhari will be mature enough to accept defect and congratulate GEJ too come feb 14, 2015 so dat wat happened in some parts of d north in 2011 will not happen again.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 17, 2014
the coded message here is to remind Nigerians that Buhari is over 70!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by encryptjay(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Dude is still handsome even with his age...
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by gulfer: 1:32am On Dec 17, 2014
I feel all the sacarsm in this congratulatory message, but you will also congratulate GMB in 2015.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahahahahaha cheesy hahahah aha ahh

Grandpa! grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Maximus17(m): 1:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Why now This congratulatory message is a political weapon to accentuate the public image of the congratulator,in fact every thing is coordinated in a soup of political brohaha. who knows what Buhari is planning to congratulate GEJ for??
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by vigasimple(m): 1:54am On Dec 17, 2014
datribune:

Guy, nice try but look 4 a better excuse because come 2015 nigerians shall say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & effeminate leader in its history. We can't go on dis way.
Mandela took office at age 76
Ronald Reagan took office at age 73
Both were 2 of d best presidents in world history.
GMB is 72. Why should age be an issue in Buhari's case?.
D discussion should be about his track record of good governance, decisiveness, wisdom & anti-corruption compared to d corruption, cluelessnes & naivety of GEJ.
SAI BUHARI

Those were then in countries with strong political institutions and those are even one off like Mandela.
Since then the average age of world leaders are below 50years.

Your Bhuari will hardly be able to use computers or smart phones or any of the social media portal.

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by vigasimple(m): 1:55am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=datribune post=28946748]

Guy, nice try but look 4 a better excuse because come 2015 nigerians shall say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & effeminate leader in its history. We can't go on dis way.
Mandela took office at age 76
Ronald Reagan took office at age 73
Both were 2 of d best presidents in world history.
GMB is 72. Why should age be an issue in Buhari's case?.
D discussion should be about his track record of good governance, decisiveness, wisdom & anti-corruption compared to d corruption, cluelessnes & naivety of GEJ.
SAI BUHARI

Those were then in countries with strong political institutions and those are even one off like Mandela.
Since then the average age of world leaders are below 50years.

Your Bhuari will hardly be able to use computers or smart phones or any of the social media portal.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Baddestguyp(m): 2:12am On Dec 17, 2014
72 years old and what is he still doing in politics
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by babaluckey: 2:13am On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
Who is Barcanista? grin

Ya paleh barcasnista
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by tola9ja: 2:15am On Dec 17, 2014
HE WILL CONGRATULATE HIM IN FEB 2015 AFTER HE EMERGES AS WINNER
SAI BUHARI
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by EbirichBen(m): 2:17am On Dec 17, 2014
@ 72, His still the Leader of Tomorrow. Then who will be the Future Leaders?
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by babaluckey: 2:24am On Dec 17, 2014
GEJ for life..u dislike it better relocate to Bangladesh
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 17, 2014
was he born in 1972
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Godmann(m): 4:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Happy Birthday to the people's General, Mr integrity, Mai gaskia.

Nigeria is waiting for your golden touch. Come cleanse the land from stinking corruption.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by thaoriginator: 4:26am On Dec 17, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]
My mother is a witch
shocked ok
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Toktee(m): 6:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Ezedon:
72 years (official not real age) still vying for presidency, cant he give the leaders of tomoro a chance
is jonathan leaders of yesterday,what has he done in six years?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo Election: Thugs Chase Agents Of Other Political Parties From Polling Unit / Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video) / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.