Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Warning! Military Schools Should Be On High Alert. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning! Military Schools Should Be On High Alert. (566 Views)

IG Orders High Alert As Policemen Threaten To Embark On Strike / Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance / Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Military Schools Should Be On High Alert. by cooljude(m): 12:54am On Dec 17, 2014
I am saying this because of the recent happenings in Pakistan. We have the same problem that pakistan is facing with the Taliban in the form of bokoharam and one thing i have learned with bokoharam is that they tend to copy alot from foreign jihadist movement. You could remember that their way of operating was mainly through suicide attacks but with the way Isis started taking territories they themselve started fighting for territory and their caliphate. With the global outcry of this barbaric act by the taliban killing about 132 students and 8 staffs, they've seen the massive attention it brought to the taliban and i fear that Boko haram would try to copy this move. Please i hope the security agencies would get to beef up security in schools.
Re: Warning! Military Schools Should Be On High Alert. by bigtt76(f): 3:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Do they have that sense? undecided
Re: Warning! Military Schools Should Be On High Alert. by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:22am On Dec 17, 2014
you are right,they are copy cat

(1) (Reply)

Any Credible Presidential Flag Bearer We Can Vote In? / Gej's 2011 Campaign Promises. #somebody Lied / Okorocha Grants Workers In Imo Two Weeks Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.