Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Request For Labaran Maku To Return As Information Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Request For Labaran Maku To Return As Information Minister (783 Views)

President Buhari To Drop Lai Mohammad As Information Minister - TheImpulseNG / I Use 5, Not 6 Vehicles In My Convoy – Information Minister / $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For Labaran Maku To Return As Information Minister by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Request For Labaran Maku To Return As Information Minister by Adminisher: 2:04am On Dec 17, 2014
You are joking right?
You know that ministers have to be cleared by the senate dont you?. You know no senate will even entertain such an application at this time i hope?
Re: Request For Labaran Maku To Return As Information Minister by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Adminisher:
You are joking right?
You know that ministers have to be cleared by the senate dont you?. You know no senate will even entertain such an application at this time i hope?

After the election?
Re: Request For Labaran Maku To Return As Information Minister by ajisebioyo1(m): 3:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Watin remain, after loosing frm the primary
Re: Request For Labaran Maku To Return As Information Minister by Caseless: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
He's calling for the cancellation of d primaries in which he lost. Shameless man!

(1) (Reply)

Islam: Word Or Sword? / Opinion: Buhari And The 21st Century / Stop Attacking Buhari, APC Chieftain Warns Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.