Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Buhari/fashola, Anything Less Than That, Apc Might As Well Cast Their Vote 4 Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/fashola, Anything Less Than That, Apc Might As Well Cast Their Vote 4 Pdp (622 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari/fashola, Anything Less Than That, Apc Might As Well Cast Their Vote 4 Pdp by Tokunbohkinibig: 2:58am On Dec 17, 2014
My Opinion!!!

Trust me on this, anything less than Fashola as VP, APC should forget about 100% vote from south west. However, Yorubas won't be voting for Fashola cos he is a Yoruba man but cos of his popularity in terms of his achievements as a governor. I swear with everything I have ever worked for that Yorubas would vote a muslim Igbo/Ijaw man as VP who has achieved this same popularity as Fashola. Life is all about risk, APC should forget about this muslim/muslim ticket, Yorubas don't care about this thing realistically.

It's just a political propaganda to hoodwink APC to have unpopular VP just like pastor Tunde Bakare who couldn't win enough vote for APC in d last election despite his popularity in Christian circle nationally. Mamora is only known in his constituency as far as Lagos state is concerned while Bola Tinubu will not only kill APC but his own political career in South West.

I remember how much Aigbhe and Oyarugbulem were loved by people as their governors while incompetent Yorubas' governors re hated with passion by the same Yorubas. I equally remember this Hausa guy from Adamawa state, as a governor of Lagos state; he was really loved by the same Yoruba people.

Finally, couple of months ago, people re screaming about Desmond Elliot being not a real Yoruba and all that, did he win d primary or not? yes he did. Listen, you ll all be shocked that he would win the election against Omo Oniles(Their names could be Bamidele, Gbenga, Deji etc) hands down. Who remember Dr Nnamdi Azikwe political party that won election in south west against their own son in 60s.

Just before I go, don't sell me this senseless rhetorics that Yorubas are different in 2014, confirmed bro! Yorubas are not, they remained the same Yorubas of 60s. If you doubt me as Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa man, join any political party(APGA, CPC; don't join AD or any other Yorubas party), build your reputation in your chosen local area as a liberal person, learn how to speak their local language, be friendly and respectful at grassroot level and head to the poll against their bona fide son/daughter in that locality, I swear down, Yorubas would vote for you despite the fact they are aware of your ethincity

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola, Anything Less Than That, Apc Might As Well Cast Their Vote 4 Pdp by rebranded(m): 3:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Makes sense!
Re: Buhari/fashola, Anything Less Than That, Apc Might As Well Cast Their Vote 4 Pdp by harizonal123(m): 6:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Seconded! True talk

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Jonathan Has No Moral Right To Call Others To Order – APC – ‘ / Buhari Unfit To Rule Nigeria —south-west PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.