Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

"Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali (19108 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / Oduah To Present 20-yr-old Plane To Jonathan At National Carrier Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by adamskutty(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT; *Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by 100Cents: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Haha.

The writers of the book dey find Christmas money..

Jonathan saw through this..

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by OLADD: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2014
PassingShot:

From where I come from, we don't respond to insults from untrained unintelligent nincompoop. Hope you get what I mean.

grin grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Nonsense. I implore you to do an x-ray of your initial post and tell nairalanders if it was not insult galore. The problem with people like you is that you act before thinking. Was calling the president and his party hypocrites and other unprintable names not abusive? You need further home training.
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by OLADD: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Shakslayer:

May the gods of our ancestors SEAL your mouth ...may they invoke the spirit of Amadioha on you.
[color=#006600][/color]

Rantings of a confused and lost soul. I send all the curses back to you seven fold.
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by PhockPhockMan: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nniboy:
MY HUMBLE SUBMISSION IS THAT "GMB" SHOULD TAKE A BOW. HE HIS AN HONORABLE MAN THAT I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR ANYTIME AND ANYDAY.
Evil people dey retire?
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by PhockPhockMan: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
desgiezd:
Does it mean that PDP and its members cannot do anything now without insulting Buhari even if such event has no connection whatsoever with Buhari and APC?
Hypocrite, what is APC's manifesto apart from insulting the president?
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by Brightology2(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
K
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by Johnnoo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nigerians talk too much, especially NLers undecided
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by miqos02(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
how old is Ahmadu ali?
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
How did this end up at the top of the frontpage again undecided Oh wait, it didnt get the desired level of attention huh
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by nkemKalu: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of political wisdom

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
The person who made diZ statement is ma.d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by dre11(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
The title of the topic should be "PDP Leaders Shun Book Launch Of Jonathan's Achievements"

Foolish people!!

Thank you for that observation
Because the link to the said post read....

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/big-names-shun-book-launch-jonathans-achievements/

And not what we are arguing about
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by Elan83(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
I don hear!
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by pacifique(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Insults will not help us forward(positively). So, the earlier they all realize this, the better for us all.
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by Adminisher: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is coming from Obasanjo' s long time house boy who just got freedom in 2007. Ali must go...all the time.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by boujaye: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
i have always asked what has buhari got to offer? All i can hear i will stop boko haram, i will stop corruption, is it just what he's got to offer?please tell me
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by akpanikpe(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
J=JUST
O=ON
N=NEGATIVE
A=ASSIGNMENT
T=TO
H=HARM
A=ALL
N=NIGERIANS

B=BRING
U=US
H=HOPE
A=AND
R=REMOVE
I=INCOMPETENCE

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by KanwuliaJara: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Muhahahahaha!
H-Engine don "KU WAA LA" be dat-i-o!
Quarter-to-quenchulate YARADUA! grin
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by CuppyCakie: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmmmm controversies up and down smiley

Beyonce shows her pinky in a viral unclad pictures

http:///ArFqF
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by menesheh(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

According to him, critics of President Jonathan take advantage of his taciturn nature to always insult him but if he were a garrulous person and he attacks them regularly, they would have for long stopped the insults.

Simply the truth.

As if he (GEj) is not mouthed too.

No mind them
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
sauceny:
Exactly my point, APC has made a terrible mistake to pick Gen M.Buhari as their flag bearer.
so pdp made d right choice by picking d clueles president ever right? Ur thinking is faulty.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by anonimi: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
bushdoc9919:

At the topic....Buhari really should be retired fully.....the North has a lot of good people surely!

Must the president come from the north by force
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by steve308(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
non of mine business
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by seedorfg(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Even my 98years grandmother knew buhari is the next president, if you like call him old 3310 or old helicopter all i know is a child can have cloth like elder, but can never have rag like elder, and. elder can never have rag like a mad man . buhari for 2015, lobatan ! grin

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
so pdp made d right choice by picking d clueles president ever right? Ur thinking is faulty.

And ur understanding is faulty as well,come & force Nigerians to vote for him¿
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

Thank you for that observation
Because the link to the said post read....

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/big-names-shun-book-launch-jonathans-achievements/

And not what we are arguing about
Oh I guessed right! cheesy

Meanwhile,why did the mods push the thread further up? What do they tend to achieve by doing that?
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by nagoma(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Imagine who is Talking. A current chairman who was Yakubu Gowon's Minister of education in 1971 ( 43 years ago ) and still in leadership. He Ahmadu Ali was Minister when even Obasanjo was a very junior army officer and Buhari and Babangida were small boys.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by dre11(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
menesheh:

Simply the truth.

As if he (GEj) is not mouthed too.

No mind them

Mtcheww
Keep changing my words
It will never work for you and your paid master
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by oba009(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
A BIG LIE TO RELIGION FUNDAMENTALIST, GEJ 2019

Olaolufred:
[size=18pt] THE OLD PLANE IS STILL BETTER THAN THIS IRRESPONSIBLE GOOFDUCK.

SAI BUHARI. NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT.[/size]
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by zheroes(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
personally i don't have any issues with GEJ, people talk about his efforts be sabotaged, all the things they said he is doing hasn't made life any easier, my concern is someone who harbors criminal is most definitely one. all the cases of corruption have been swept under the carpet. or was he also sabotaged on that one too. ?
Re: "Buhari Is An Old Plane Parked For Too Long" – Ahmadu Ali by oba009(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
WHICH YOU CAN GET IN BUHARI ALIAS BOKO HARAM SPONSORS

bsms123:
Age does not matter this time around, all we want is positive change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls / "2023: Tinubu And His Mind Game" by Oke Umurhohwo / Ibrahim Akut Baba Jailed For 7 Years For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.