Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) (94539 Views)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style / No Pant! No Bra… This Lady Wore This Out (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 6:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Yeske2:
@OP, this ya caption na die o , which one be say she forget bra for house? What if she off the bra for the station?
Well sha, that one na queshion for the gods grin
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 6:24am On Dec 18, 2014
abes:
What do you guys gain in demoralising your fellow human, you think it is funny? Do you ever sit down and think about how this will affect her. It is not fair.

Btw, what you're seeing is called bust dart.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-s5DyVQDJErE/T4r7qUF2MRI/AAAAAAAAALc/9g20nPfb_10/s1600/darts.jpg[/img]
For your mind she will be worried? Think again! That babe na one advanced free minded babe. She does not think the way you do bro.

And if it is bust dart, you don't need to worry wink
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2014
DaBullIT:
Perhaps she was having one that morning at Oga's office , someone knocked and they hastily dressed up. grin

Bra in MD's office

Station manager choi seung Hi
She is too decent for that angry
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Perky... grin
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by DaBullIT(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2014
agabaI23:
She is too decent for that angry

Ha ha ha. He he he. I laugh in pidgin , if you don't live with her, she's not your sister and no one can verify your faith in her. I would say

Don't be so naive. A woman is a woman anyone can loosen her up even if her decency on TV is like a solid wall

Decent ladies don't show Nypples on national teevee

That's all

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2014
DaBullIT:

Ha ha ha. He he he. I laugh in pidgin , if you don't live with her, she's not your sister and no one can verify your faith in her. I would say

Don't be so naive. A woman is a woman anyone can loosen her up even if her decency on TV is like a solid wall

Decent ladies don't show Nypples on national teevee

That's all
So for your mind, your definition of decency is boxing up yourself? For your information, the bre.ast gain nothing from bra rather it makes the breast sag faster.

It just takes guts to go commando like she did. Who made the rules that a woman must cover her nipple to be decent?
Your grandmothers were not decent?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Jazzlite: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Hold your peace Maupe has put a coat on this morning in response to debates about her wayward nipp.le

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Jazzlite:
Hold your peace Maupe has put a coat on this morning in response to debates about her wayward nipp.le
So you watched sunrise just in case she does the needful again? Sorry for the disappointment. You don't get such a privilege daily tongue.
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2014
CFCfan:

It may have been a ploy to increase viewership of the show
Lollz... True.
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by DaBullIT(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2014
agabaI23:

So for your mind, your definition of decency is boxing up yourself? For your information, the bre.ast gain nothing from bra rather it makes the breast sag faster.

It just takes guts to go commando like she did. Who made the rules that a woman must cover her nipple to be decent?
Your grandmothers were not decent?
[size=18pt]
E mà gbà mí lówó man yíí kè. ? Your own definition of decency is flashing Nigerians your nyples ? Òbàyé'jé ni man yii sha ?

If that be the case , they should not box up at all , wear bump shorts and kukuma show us the full package on teevee nah.

It takes gut to do what ? Haba .........She did not use her guts to expose corrupt politicians , she did not use guts to rescue a drowning puppy , she used guts to show neapeuls ? If Bra is so bad , why isn't the world condemning it ?

Bra or not every part of the body expires and my grandma never wore one and she never flashed her nypples to anyone because of what they call Àgbékó , and asho-òkè .

she was always full covered ,and she never yearned for attention / notice me and when she became of age , hers sagged . I don't see your argument or its not making sense , but my argument is she didn't intentionally flash it . something must have made her dress hastily , and I maintain that she was probably in her boss's office before that program

I know you tried to insult me by mentioning my grandma , I'll let it slide , nice time I won't be so nice , trust me I can make you cry[/size] or leave NL permanently ,

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by heayey(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
jst passing....... i guess i ddnt c anything
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Bishop(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
is it by force to put on Bra after all the woman dressed wella

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
were d breast na ?
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
DaBullIT:

[size=18pt]
E mà gbà mí lówó man yíí kè. ? Your own definition of decency is flashing Nigerians your nyples ? Òbàyé'jé ni man yii sha ?

If that be the case , they should not box up at all , wear bump shorts and kukuma show us the full package on teevee nah.

It takes gut to do what ? Haba .........She did not use her guts to expose corrupt politicians , she did not use guts to rescue a drowning puppy , she used guts to show neapeuls ? If Bra is so bad , why isn't the world condemning it ?

Bra or not every part of the body expires and my grandma never wore one and she never flashed her nypples to anyone because of what they call Àgbékó , and asho-òkè .

she was always full covered ,and she never yearned for attention / notice me and when she became of age , hers sagged . I don't see your argument or its not making sense , but my argument is she didn't intentionally flash it . something must have made her dress hastily , and I maintain that she was probably in her boss's office before that program

I know you tried to insult me by mentioning my grandma , I'll let it slide , nice time I won't be so nice , trust me I can make you cry[/size] or leave NL permanently ,
I am sorry if you percieved my reference to your grandma as insult. I do apologise profusely because I don't want you to run me out of Nairaland but I can actually wonder how that is supposed to be an insult.

On the decency thing, I still maintain that the babe is decent. Preah all you can!

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by dhappyking(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Boys must be boys!
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by DaBullIT(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
agabaI23:
I am sorry if you percieved my reference to your grandma as insult. I do apologise profusely because I don't want you to run me out of Nairaland but I can actually wonder how that is supposed to be an insult.

On the decency thing, I still maintain that the babe is decent. Preah all you can!

As a Yoruba Man , referring to my mum , grand mum, parents or siblings is an insult, hence why its quite insensitive to mention anyone of them , ask around , i am not making that up , if it comes up in a conversation in real life , in a bar, jokingly, i would tell you the same thing
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Mologi:
chai..ur eye is 360....

I wonder wetin him find reach there.

Imagine someone screening the underwear of a debate & discussion personality like Maope, I wonder what he will be doing when watching keeping up with the kardarshians
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
OLUJOSHINS:

I wonder wetin him find reach there.

Imagine someone screening the underwear of a debate & discussion personality like Maope, I wonder what he will be doing when watching keeping up with the kardarshians
He is too busy to watch a sex tape induced celebrity do nothing on tv
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by IbukunOye: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Someone posted this on FB a while ago....Obviously, it's been on over time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by ebube89(f): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by silversheep: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Please vote for me OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz baby of the year please make my wish a reality by clicking on the link below .Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11.....please click on the like button directly under my name. Your votes counts please. God bless you abundantly. AMEN.

1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2017
thewarrior72:
This girl wey worwor like tomorrow no day, u sure say u know what is beauty? undecided

This is 2017. The babe don pass tru a lot of transition o. She don de look way better now. She may even pass off a pretty now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 / Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.