Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

In Need Of HGH Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Need Of HGH Drugs (5226 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / What Is Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Injections? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of HGH Drugs by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Am in need of human growth hormone which stimulates growth
Aint no where i could get it...Pls is there anyone who have an idea....Idea's are highly needed
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2014
I hope you know what you are about to get yourself into. If i may ask what do you need human growth hormone pills for?
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by PapiWata: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I hope you know what you are about to get yourself into. If i may ask what do you need human growth hormone pills for?

Body-builders use them, and then they die young, very young.
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
PapiWata:

Body-builders use them, and then they die young, very young.
Yes you are very correct. That stuff is very dangerous. It not only cause the growth of the body but also vital organs like the heart, small-intestine,kidneys,liver as well as the stomach. Why do you think those pro-bodybuilders have very big gut?
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by Doortun(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Go natural and eat more protein.if you use pharmaceutical growth hormones you have to be constantly monitored by pharmacist or doctor who prescribed them. And why do you need this?
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hi there, I agree with everyone above me, best of luck smiley
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Am currently 5.1ft and have a job proposal in the state...with mininum height of 5.5ft....within 3 months time....thats y i need it....which pharmacy could u recommend for me...to be atleast 5.5ft within 3months
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by PapiWata: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2014
iykpeterz:
Am currently 5.1ft and have a job proposal in the state...with mininum height of 5.5ft....within 3 months time....thats y i need it....which pharmacy could u recommend for me...to be atleast 5.5ft within 3months

No drug on earth exists that will make you suddenly grow taller over a short period of time, but something tells me this a joke thread anyway, so by all means try ALL drugs until you find one that either works, or kills you.
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Do you know how i could even add 3inches to ma height
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
MAYBE BY RESTITUTION , RETURNING ALL YOU HAVE STOLEN THROUGH FALSE WAYS, AND ALSO STOP BEING A THIEF, CUS YOU WILL NEVER GET TO THE STATES, YOU WILL BE STAGNANT!
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by studtropin: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2018
You can buy through StudTropin...Following are few benefits of Somatropin :

1) Lean Muscle Building
2) Boost up the self confidence
3) Restore energy and stamina etc
Re: In Need Of HGH Drugs by TTouch(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2021
I will recommend Genf20 but i don't know how easy or if it is readily available in Nigeria but you can order it online.

It is quite expensive but the best, just check out this Genf20 plus review by Dave Matters to see for yourself

Hope you find this useful

Regards

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prevent My Hair From Splitting/breaking? / Blood Groups And Healthy Eating Habits / 65 Nursing Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.