Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] (55373 Views)

Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Live On Channels Tv Politics Today / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by iamord(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yksoul:
PLS GO BACK AND READ APOSTLE SULEIMAN'S PROPHECIES AND SEE MOST OF WHAT HE SAID WOULD HAPPEN REALLY HAPPENED.AND HE SAID 2015 70% OF 2015 ELECTION RESULT WOULD BE WON BY APC.PROPHET HAD SPOKEN.
u don't need a prophet to tell u before u know. When the. Day comes, go and vote.. Shikena
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
I HATE MY COUNTRY NIGERIA...I HOPE TO RELOCATE AND BE A CITIZEN OF ANOTHER PLANET...A PLACE WHERE THE TRUTH IS IGNORED.... HOW I WISH I WAS NOT BORN HERE....# VIA:- SNIPER_HAVEN.
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by fombadi: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Baraac(f): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by tola9ja: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2014
2015 DREAMS, Imagine this is May 29th 2015 handover day, Type Amen if u hav d same vision with me!
Ameeeeeeeeeen,like if you don't have

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Baraac(f): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2014

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement of APC presidential running mate.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Bottomofpussy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
courage54:
APC are so bless with great personalities, Professor Osinbajo is a man of repute and he will be an asset to the development of this nation.

For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.
where are we today? People still campaigning for APC continuity.....this country has collapsed, nothing is working
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by orisa37: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2022
SO PLACE HOLDER LOKAN.
LEGIT, CONFIRMED, AUTHORISED AND APPROVED.
THAT IS DEMOCRACY.

FROM ORUNTO27.
ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by bazoodo: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2022
donphilopus:
Vote Buhari/Osibanjo! Vote Change!
how you see am now

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks on Biafra: ''What Do Igbos Want?'' / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.