Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan (22593 Views)

'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole / “The Elites Are Nigeria’s Problems” Jonathan Cries Out / Top 5 Problems Jonathan Will Face After Subsidy Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by lilflipnerd: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
temitemi1:
Buhari n Obasanjo are very good example of such elders. GEJ till 2019!!!
can't believe 91 fools liked this Nonsense u call a comment
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by arresa: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
temitemi1:
Buhari n Obasanjo are very good example of such elders. GEJ till 2019!!!

...but the same crooked, corrupt and incompetent hypocritical aso rock dullard saddled us with geriatrics like 82 year old Anthony Anenih and 80 year old Barmanga Tukur in top government positions..

Is the hypocritical dullard saying we don't have more than enough well qualified young Nigerians to fill all the top government positions he staffed the old/geriatrics with.

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by tola9ja: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
anybody that try to rig 2015 election see there destination

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by tola9ja: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by lawrsmith(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
candy:
GEJ should keep quiet and stop showing how clueless he is. Weren't they all youths before they became greedy old politicians?

The youths have learned the ropes. Put a 20-year-old in Aso rock and he will show you how 'smart' the Nigerian youths are.

The problem is not with the older generation, we are inherently corrupt!
as if cluelessnes is the only english word you learnt recently.i always got startled the way some people reasons.i was trying to figure out where ur statement belong,but i couldn't.you claim that the youth have learnt the rope. my question is from who? from elders i guess? which means you're still reasoning in line with our presido.even though that we are inherently corrupt like you claimed,we all know that every child is the products of his or her parents.so nigeria youth is the product of their elders.which means if Nigerian youth is smart and corrupt like you said,we learnt from our elders.so you're still speaking in the voice of the mr president.i pretty know that this you quotes is just to back a man that is old enough to be your great grand father to come and rule you in this 21st century abi.you just showed your lack of impertinent to your elders by telling the number one citizen to keep quiet,you just showed that you're Bimbo.your hatred to mr. president have truncated your reasoning to the zenit and it has landed you in state of umbra.next time before commenting think twice to avoid displaying your unbounded witlessness in this great macrocosom. booby

3 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Olaolufred(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
D9ty7:

Let me assist that guy. Jona is 57

[size=14pt]YOUNG MAN IS 18 TO 45 YEARS.[/size]
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by PureNigerian: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
This man mumu as e get. Is this actually a statement made by a president?
We are in for a long one. chai

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by enkay11: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
At times,I wonder if u guys read before commenting. He didn't mention names. He used the phrase" old people like us". He included himself.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by teik91(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
freshness2020:
#1-Obosanjo
#2-Buhari
#3-Tinubu
#4-Lie Muhammed ...etc!
I dnt know y I dnt like hearin buhari!!!!
But why!!!!!!!!
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
lawrsmith:
blah blah blah

Boy, your antenna picked the wrong channel! I dont throw weightless e-punches.

BTW, your comment lacks coherent sequence. Read and edit.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Pauljonnes(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
wirinet:

This man truly does not have what it talks to rule this country. How can this kind of uninspiring and useless speech be delivered at an inauguration of the Youth Employment in Agriculture Programme and the Fund for Agricultural Finance event? Is he insinuating that Nigerian youth are only good for entertainment and sports? What about other critical sectors like health, Agriculture, science and technology, Information technology, etc.

This speech is an insult to the youth of this country.
BUT HE DOESN'T SAY PEOPLE SHOULD KILL EACH OTHER IF NOT ELECTED BACK IN OFFICE LIKE BUHARI, HE DIDN'T SAY GO AND DIE TO A WIDOW LIKE OSHIHOMOLE. GEJ RIDE ON! [color=#990000][/color] tongue

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Iceathome(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jonathan was talking to the youth with/to youthful understanding not as an olddy/politicians. For me, I got his humour as sensible to the youth to keep improving and working hard.

Caseless:
This man de talk at times like say him just wake up frm sleep.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by freshness2020: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
teik91:
I dnt know y I dnt like hearin buhari!!!!
But why!!!!!!!!
Lol!
Maybe ♈όϋ are buhariphobia!
That name is not gud for our governance!

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by braivheart: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
[right][/right]“ For the Nigerian young men and women, those
who we have seen today and the ones outside there, we
appreciate and commend you because anything that you
are involved, you bring glory to this country.
“ Anything that the old people like us are involved in, it is
always problems.

“ Young people are involved in sports, soccer, athletics
and so on, and within the period that I have been here as
Vice President and President, they have always been
bringing glory to us.

To all these silly party fan boys, he included himself. Indirectly saying he is no good.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by fredoooooo: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Caseless:
This man de talk at times like say him just wake up frm sleep.

Kai Kai at work grin
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by braivheart: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pauljonnes:
BUT HE DOESN'T SAY PEOPLE SHOULD KILL EACH OTHER IF NOT ELECTED BACK IN OFFICE LIKE BUHARI, HE DIDN'T SAY GO AND DIE TO A WIDOW LIKE OSHIHOMOLE. GEJ RIDE ON! [color=#990000][/color] tongue

He don't need to. He has tompolo and... (I can't remember the other guy) paid to do that.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by komek(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
koboko69:

Jonathan as forgotten that in the next 5-10years he will be as old as the people he is insulting now. I wonder when he will stop blaming people for his failures. This time it is old people.

dont u know what they call insult abi? These old men are a big problem to the nation and he is right.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Iroh88:
Just imagine a president talking!!! Tufiakwa!! So much for "issues based politics".

I feel so ashamed.
Be ashamed for yourself cos the man said the truth! its the old dying politicians that kept this country like this.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Beety26(f): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Iroh88:
Just imagine a president talking!!! Tufiakwa!! So much for "issues based politics".

I feel so ashamed.
How are you sure that he made such comment?

As for me, I don't believe he said a thing like that.

It's high time we stood up and stop believing all rubbish we hear!
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by dayowunmi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Brightology2:
Amechi, lie Muhammed, tifnubu, hellrufia and obasanjo hope una dey hear. Old pple wen nor wan get sense
And Jonathan, sambo, david mark, adamu aliyu are all youths, is it that you are deficient in education that's making u to spell lai as lie and tinubu as tifnubu or you just a clueless paid pdp supporter
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by olaolulazio(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
lawrsmith:
as if cluelessnes is the only english word you learnt recently.i always got startled the way some people reasons.i was trying to figure out where ur statement belong,but i couldn't.you claim that the youth have learnt the rope. my question is from who? from elders i guess? which means you're still reasoning in line with our presido.even though that we are inherently corrupt like you claimed,we all know that every child is the products of his or her parents.so nigeria youth is the product of their elders.which means if Nigerian youth is smart and corrupt like you said,we learnt from our elders.so you're still speaking in the voice of the mr president.i pretty know that this you quotes is just to back a man that is old enough to be your great grand father to come and rule you in this 21st century abi.you just showed your lack of impertinent to your elders by telling the number one citizen to keep quiet,you just showed that you're Bimbo.your hatred to mr. president have truncated your reasoning to the zenit and it has landed you in state of umbra.next time before commenting think twice to avoid displaying your unbounded witlessness in this great macrocosom. booby
Be wise!!
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by showafrica(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Make Rochas enter na, he is the youngest among them
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by rhames(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
etunoman76:

http://www.punchng.com/news/old-people-cause-of-nigerias-troubles-jonathan/

Pure trash. This GEJ enjoys his own voice above everybody else. This buckpassing about old and young people is just rubbish.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Roum(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Constantineddy:
its eddy hacker in the building.................contact me on +22967732257 to learn pure hacking scheme
how much u don hack
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by lyricalz: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Come 2015 some foolish APC supporters will be really ashamed. Infact dey won't see where 2 hide dat their bokoharam apc face.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by lawrsmith(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
olaolulazio:
Be wise!!
who is this one again?
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Mistermamus(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Gej very rite only gullible nigerians will go against him
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
UNIPORT should revoke this man's Ph.D asap! Even an illiterate can't make such illustration..when that UNILAG's prof said GEJ was a disgrace to Ph.D holders, PDP e-goats were calling him names, now just look @undecidedundecided..sooo, tompolo, asari, fayose, koro..who are self-acknowledged touts, that are making the country proud or contributing effectively?
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Redstone(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fresia01:
example...OBJ, BUHARI, ATIKU AND SO ON...
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
chibwike:
Ok, you were the one that bought the gun for him, that he used in killing them....wasn't that an unfortunate incident...why making it look as if, he tied all of them with a rope..and shot them dead.
You just blabbing like an educated illiterate....
A Ministry under his watch organised a botched sham that d to loss of lives.
So should we blame the dead for their death when they were trying to survive or a federal government that can organise a simple recruitment exercise despite the illegal extortion of applicants.
The country is on the brink with shortsighted intellectuals like you.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by tushburg(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2014
GEJ till old politicians retire...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Invade IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi, Kill 3 Gunmen, Recover Ammunitions / 2023 Election: El-Rufai Will Betray You – Deji Adeyanju Warns Tinubu / Tinubu Redefines Priorities, Goes Tough On Ministers’ Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.