Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? (644 Views)

I Miss My Ex - How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous / If You Are To Collect 1k From All Ur Ex,how Much Will You Have In Total???? / How Long Did It Take You To Get Over Your Ex? How Did You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? by godz(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2014
I've never really seen ma ex's ever since I left them! "I would bone them if I see them anywhere "! But that was younger age orientation!
But now I'm a little mature i would say, n I wudnt bone if I see one! But maturely, how do react when bump into an ex?
Would really love ur say pls! Girls or guys, yuh we'll
come
Re: When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? by justmag(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Treat them like someone I haven't seen in a while.....although I have some I would give my middle finger to if I ever saw them

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? by bigt2(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2014
ill walk tall and treat her like a normal person. cool

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? by godz(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2014
@justmag, why wud yuh wanna give a middle finger to some? N I suppose yuh mean yuh gonna ignore huh
Re: When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Give him a warm hug then we gist about what has been happening .
Re: When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? by godz(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2014
What if you see them with a bf or gf?? Would the reaction still be the same?
Re: When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? by godz(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:
Give him a warm hug then we gist about what has been happening .
yuh mean like random stuffs? Or wat yuh guys had ?
Re: When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2014
godz:
yuh mean like random stuffs? Or wat yuh guys had ?

Random stuffs , he's family , work and all that .
Re: When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? by godz(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Okay! Tracy I get the picture!
Re: When You See Your Ex! How Do You React? by godz(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2014
But wud it be okay if yuh tease aliitle about what yuh guys had?

(1) (Reply)

Taking A Dump: The Ladies' Rules / How To Become Attracted To Your Woman. / #girls Always Say Am A Player# Pls Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.