Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Just Called Pro Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Called Pro Yemi Osinbajo (756 Views)

Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Muhammadu Buhari & Pro Yemi Osinbajo Swearing-in Ceremony Invitation Letter / Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Called Pro Yemi Osinbajo by OAM(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Over the week, i have been reading all kinds of claims about who the APC VP candidate would be, even some of our Progressives "Cramjones and Co" laid claims to Amaechi's emergence as the new VP candidate. If i was told Pro Yemi Osinbajo would emerge as the running mate to the people's General, i would have argued strongly. But i have realized the fact that you cant just take people's stories on social media to be true as most of them seek attention with false connections thereby misinforming well meaning Nigerians.

Sometime in January this year, I met Pro Yemi Osinbajo through a top director with Galaxy Backbone, and i was assigned to help the Prof develop and oversee some treatments within his stable. The job gave me uninterrupted access to this great man, though its difficult getting him on seat due to his busy schedules. Despite the wide age differences, exposure and foresight , the Prof believed in my strength and judgement, he is a man that believes in ideas and the power of the youth.

I love him not because he is influential, alumnus of same University "Unilag" or cause his rich, but because he is intelligent, eloquent and highly principled . He is also very vast in history and i am most grateful to having such a rare gen as a Mentor. It was a thing of surprise to me this morning when i started receiving calls and text messages from colleagues congratulating me over the emergence of the Prof as the running mate to Buhari.

I immediately picked up the phone and dialed his number but unfortunately his number was busy and as i was trying to send him a congratulatory text message, his call came in and i picked. And he said, "A new page is about to open, go and get your pen". I congratulated him and he said i should wait till its officially announced. I lay no claim to top connections within the political circles. But fate has brought me here and i can say it feels good to know a VP in waiting.

Get your pen as well people, a new page awaits you and I

have learnt so many things from Kabiyesi. The number one thing I learnt is contentment. Kabiyesi will always tell you to be contented with whatever you have and not be jealous of your mate’s progress. Even though we were created the same way, our ways and destiny are different. I also learnt from him that one should be fast in listening but slow to answer. Don’t ever be partial in your judgement for you to clear your conscience.
Re: Just Called Pro Yemi Osinbajo by Connoisseur(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bros remember me in your paradise.
I want my name on this new page
Re: Just Called Pro Yemi Osinbajo by johnwizey: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Is he a king Cos dis story get k-leg o

1 Like

Re: Just Called Pro Yemi Osinbajo by lilflipnerd: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
I cried after reading dis post
Re: Just Called Pro Yemi Osinbajo by Safari29: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
hmmm Olorun mi gbadura mi kia kia
Re: Just Called Pro Yemi Osinbajo by Arch1: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Safari29:
hmmm Olorun mi gbadura mi kia kia
Amin. Olorun ma gbo adura gbogbo wa

(1) (Reply)

US Govt Exposes Tinubu’s Fraudulent Past / Buhari And The Pastors / Abia Youths Set For Change, Vow To Deal With Jonathan, PDP In 2015 Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.