Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? (1995 Views)

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Why Does Buhari Keep Running And Running For President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Ikengawo: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
first is was bakare now this.
Sure be believe it will atone him for his statements about spreading sharia across the whole nigeria and muslims needing only to vote for muslims etc but does he think christian nigerians are stupid and only vote for people at their church? Which christian governor or deputy governor is a pastor and preacher? southern nigerians have never shown any signs of voting for religious figures but he seems to think he can use this 'tactic' to blind everyone because he is smart and we're dumb or what?

In 2011 he ran a campaign against jonathan with a south western pastor as his ticket mate
In 2014 he runs a campaign against jonathan with a south western pastor as his ticket mate
and his nairaland followers will tell you that he will bring change to Nigeria when he's has been
contesting for the presidency and failing
running with pastors from the southwest
running with a new party every election
and following all patterns of unchanging behavior for the past 15 years straight.
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Disclaimer: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Because he is a serial looser. Trying to hide under the image of a Shepard.

9 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ikengawo:
first is was bakare now this.
Sure be believe it will atone him for his statements about spreading sharia across the whole nigeria and muslims needing only to vote for muslims etc but does he think christian nigerians are stupid and only vote for people at their church? Which christian governor or deputy governor is a pastor and preacher? southern nigerians have never shown any signs of voting for religious figures but he seems to think he can use this 'tactic' to blind everyone because he is smart and we're dumb or what?

In 2011 he ran a campaign against jonathan with a south western pastor as his ticket mate
In 2014 he runs a campaign against jonathan with a south western pastor as his ticket mate
and his nairaland followers will tell you that he will bring change to Nigeria when he's has been
contesting for the presidency and failing
running with pastors from the southwest
running with a new party every election
and following all patterns of unchanging behavior for the past 15 years straight.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
He is pretending to be Holy

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by temitemi1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mr buhari, running with pastor won't guarantee u heaven u know... GEJ till 2019!!!

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by LORDI(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
I pity for the old man,because after loosing this election,I wonder where'd get the money to pay back the loan he borrowed?..Nigerians are not dumb.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by lilflipnerd: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Question for the gods

Me dancing shoki after, Apc Confirmed Pastor Osinbajo as VP aspirant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Reptyle(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
I think it is an attempt to balance out the ticket so that religious bigots will not continue to use their shallow minded views to rob the nation of the opportunity to have Buhari at the helm of affairs.

2011 is now history...2015 is ahead and holds a lot of promise for the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket.

Even President Jonathan and his team know that they have a true battle on their hands this time because for one, GEJ does not have a Tinubu playing spoiler with Southwest votes this time around...I may be wrong smiley

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
The reason is because the 18th century leader and Voodoo economist (Buhari) is a deceiver, cunny, and a green snake in the green grass. He is trying to fool his fools in APC that he is not a fundamentalist, a terrorist kingpin...But alas! Most Nigerians are wiser and know what he is up to:
Same Buhari pretended to love football so much in 2011 and went to the National stadium in Abuja prior to the 2011 election, has anyone seen him near a viewing centre not to talk of stadium?

He is trying to hoodwink the gullible to believe he is tolerant to other religion.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Why not exhume ojuiku's body, give him a dirty slap and ask him why he fled to Abidjan, dressed like a sissy and coward that he is.

9 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Caseless: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Go and find the meaning of providence- that's what is responsible for that selection.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by HonourablePomk: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Because of your RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by herald9: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
He wants to make heaven
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Pataki: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
A Professor of Law - what a power loaded combination that brings to the forefront of things.

I heard with one ear, he is also the 4th person under the RCCG leadership.

Surely this man commands respect unlike the clueless dunce and his figurehead VP.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Ikengawo: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=afolag post=28962663][/quote]

‘I will remain in politics even though I may not contest the 2015 presidential elections. But whatever it is I will remain politically active for the struggle of bettering the lives of Nigerians. You should also look for my replacement’ …….Blueprint Newspaper April 13 2012.

We commend Buhari for his statesmanship demonstrated clearly by throwing the presidential race open for the younger generation, quitting while the ovation is high and his avowed commitment for the struggle to better the lives of our dear country men and women.

It will be recalled that prior to the 2011 presidential election Buhari made it clear that he will not contest again; warning Nigerians of the danger of missing his sterling qualities of integrity, anti-corruption and cleansing of the Augean stable if they allow election riggers to steal their votes. Regrettably this happened, hence the deplorable worst-off condition, uncertainty and hopelessness Nigerians found themselves today.

Buhari is still hale and hearty, as fiddle as a gazelle; however, it is our candid view that Buhari as a pivot and rallying point of a granite coalition of progressive political parties, not necessarily a presidential candidate stands in a better position to wage the struggle of salvaging and rescuing Nigerians from the stranglehold of Electro-phobia, endemically corrupt and incompetent Peoples Democratic Party {PDP} leadership.

Accordingly, while we shop for his replacement across the length and breadth of the country, we call on Buhari to stand by his position and lead the vanguard to vote out the PDP, without the distraction of presidential candidature; in this context he will undoubtedly carve his name in gold and enroll in the hall of fame of democracy in Nigeria.

source: http://omojuwa.com/2012/count-me-out-of-2015-buhari/

[img]http://2.bp..com/-VZNRbPcqEOs/UXi9nG42uqI/AAAAAAAAALk/nHu13K5fpPg/s320/Buhari.jpg[/img]
[img]http://illuminationzz.files./2013/04/buhari-cries.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by RockMaxi: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
He is pretending to be Holy

What else do you want Buhari to do? You have labelled him an extremist but he needs to prove you wrong. "When a man is told he would die in a bush, he gets careful walking around grasses". wink

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by luvinhubby(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ozin:

Same Buhari pretended to love football so much in 2011 and went to the National stadium in Abuja prior to the 2011 election, has anyone seen him near a viewing centre not to talk of stadium?

He is trying to hoodwink the gullible to believe he is tolerant to other religion.
Unwise old man, trying to pretend to be what he is not to deceive Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Ikengawo: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Because of your RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT
Can you imagine doing something for 15 years and failing but thinking it will work after the next new years celebration?
What religious sentiment. That level of sentiment may exist in the north but southerners don't think like that, and Buhari's constant election failures are proof. A pastor/preach/priest has his place and a civil administrator have his place.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-eNWVa98eCUY/VGzWjWxKyzI/AAAAAAAAlDA/Xla5FHxM-u4/s1600/Last%2BFlight%2BFrom%2BAbuja-756228.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
because even a pig knows he needs a lipstick!
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by SweetJoystick(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
So as to prove he is not a religious fanatic/fundamentalist
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by OKDnigeria: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
well I won't blame Buhari dis time around. dat candidate was imposed on him by Tinubu. Osibanjo was never Buhari's choice.

But if he can't choose his running mate, what will he be able to do if he ever becomes president. Tinubu dictates everything in APC.
PDP was right, a vote for Buhari is a vote for Tinubu.
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by lazinc(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Well you wouldn't blame GMB, they keep imposing VPs on him. Maybe because he's too weak, afterall he recently said that his party will decide on a national TV on virtually all direct questions being asked in which he should simply had take a stand.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Very funny thread...

Maybe to show he's not a Jihadist..
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by LogicPower(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
OP, there are pastors, and there are pastors!

For the intelligent, objective and fair-minded observers, these two pastors, Bakare and Osibanjo, are not ordinary pastors!
In terms of PERSONAL INTEGRITY, MORAL CLARITY, INTELLECTUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS, STRONG AND WELL-KNOWN STANCE AGAINST PUBLIC CORRUPTION, these two pastors stand head and shoulders above most of their peers!

So it is not surprising that Buhari, who is also well-known for his personal integrity and anti-corruption antecedents, would like to pick any of these two highly respected gentlemen as his VP, and each one of them would make a perfect VP and successor to him.

In the same vein, GEJ and Sambo are a perfect match - of the clueless, I-don't-give-a-damn, stealing-is-not-corruption type!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Ikengawo: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ozin:
The reason is because the 18th century leader and Voodoo economist (Buhari) is a deceiver, cunny, and a green snake in the green grass. He is trying to fool his fools in APC that he is not a fundamentalist, a terrorist kingpin...But alas! Most Nigerians are wiser and know what he is up to:

LOOOOOOOLLLLL

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
LogicPower:

For the intelligent, objective and fair-minded observers, these two pastors, Bakare and Osibanjo, are not ordinary pastors!
In terms of PERSONAL INTEGRITY, MORAL CLARITY, INTELLECTUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS, STRONG AND WELL-KNOWN STANCE AGAINST PUBLIC CORRUPTION, these two pastors stand head and shoulders above most of their peers!

So it is not surprising that Buhari, who is also well-known for his personal integrity and anti-corruption antecedents, would like to pick any of these two highly respected gentlemen as his VP, and each one of them would make a perfect VP and successor to him.

In the same vein, GEJ and Sambo are a perfect match - of the clueless, I-don't-give-a-damn, stealing-is-not-corruption type!

u mean like the dollarization of the APC convention that threw up Buhari
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Rad1cal: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
LogicPower:

Trash !! Mr integrity gave Tinubu the ticket before the latter choice. Who do you want to deceive.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Iroh88(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
The foolishness of TANoids is simply legendary!! I'm sure they have scavenged every dumpster on the internet and elsewhere looking for what to pin on the prof in vain. Now it is this!

Your days are numbered. Buhari will be the next president of Nigeria and enemies of state like you and every known scumball in this administration shall be duly incarcerated.

God bless the General and the Prof!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by 9jii(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
IF PDP didn't corrupted the mind gullible Nigerians we ll not even have issues with candidate's religion.

But voting buhari is a sigh of Nigerians are getting over politics of money,tribalism and religion.
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by boss1310(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
desperate to rule Nigeria,he will still contest in four years this time he will form another party.i wonder when better candidates will be allowed to contest in this country.i think we are world leaders in recycling
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by gebest: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Because for people like u to kn that he is not a religions fanatics.
Re: Why Does Buhari Keep Running With Pastors? by Ikengawo: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
gebest:
Because for people like u to kn that he is not a religion bigot.

So he's picking his vice president based on 0 credentials outside of trying to trick me into thinking he is a nice guy?
What type of selfish madness is this? If this 74 year old man, (i like how APC changed it to 72 the other day) with no hope of winning dies in office and an untested pastor that has never held office becomes the president of a multi-religious society like Nigeria with it's current terrorism issue and tension will you be happy that I don't think Buhari is a bigot

(1) (2) (Reply)

See GMB's WASSCE Results / PDP/GEJ Behind Circulation Of Anti-poll Leaflets -APC / 16 Political Parties Endorse Buhari - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.