Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] (47906 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by PassingShot(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
OdionOdion:
The last time I check RCCG lost hundreds of their members,properties-including pastors and places of worship perpertrated by GMB boys,RCCG I known will not be part of the BLOOD letting

Prove that Buhari was responsible or STFU permanently.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Yinkagbo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Splashme:
ACHIEVEMENTS OF PRESIDENT Goodluck Ebele Jonathan – Still counting...

1. Transportation: Lagos to Kano rail – Fixed and running with new coaches added

2. Enugu – PH – Maiduguri Rail – Fixed. To be commissioned soon

2. Aladja – Ajaokuta Rail – Fixed and tested. To commence full operation in new year

3. Key Benin NNPC depot – Fixed and running

4. Onitsha river port – Fixed and ready

5. Second Niger Bridge – Ongoing with Sure-P funds

5. Onitsha Owerri Road – Fixed. Smooth sail

6. Owerri – PH Road. Ongoing. Almost complete

7. Benin – Lokoja – Abuja Road – Ongoing with work from two ends simultaneously. Road being expanded to 10 lanes at some sections.

8. Ibadan – Ilorin Road – Fixed and smooth sale

9. Omotosho I Power plant – Completed and Commissioned

10. Omotosho II power generating plant – Built from scratch and commissioned

11. Geregu power generating plant – Completed and Commissioned

12. The whole National transmission grid being rehabilitated and upgraded

13. First of its kind N1 two way transmission grid installed between Benin and Onitsha to prevent nationwide grid collapse like we have always had

14. Power privatization completed and PHCN unbundled. FG makes profit from sales

15. All workers of the former PHCN paid off transparently

16. No more police check points all over the country. No more harassment from these check points and blatant bribery by these officers

17. Police reforms ongoing. No more harassment by police in police stations across the country

18. Police college completely rebuilt from scratch

19. Police housing estates built and commissioned

20. YouWIN 1 and 2 completed transparently with YouWIN II particularly reserved only for women empowerment. Beneficiaries have created lot of jobs

21. Super Eagles won Nations cup

22. Under 17 won the world cup

23. All winning athletes promised monies and paid in full

24. Abuja Stadium Rehabilitated

25. Kano International Airport Remodeled. One of 9 airports remodeled across the nation

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Etruth: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
onadana:
sadI thought this earth is not our home....and they are supposed to focus on heavenly things.What hypocrisy to pick a pastor as running mate.SEE HOW LOW WE HAVE DEGENERATED....trying to coarse for Christian votes.This is revulsive I feel like puking.Gosh......
Pls go ahead
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Olawaleslimfit(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Will still lose

they can hire African votes

GEJ WILL ALWAYS BEAT

ASK BAKERE ABI NA KPEKERE grin

we all know where this mind game is going, using Christians to divide GEJ = biggest joke of 2014/2015.

always remember. 22 states (including APGA) supports President Goodluck

apc has 14 states, including 3 under SOE (state of emergence) the rest will always stand with Jonathan Rivers, KANO, IMO, EDO, Lagos (majority of valid voters are IGBO)

now tell me. HOW WILL BUHARI WIN grin

Please note, Igbo can always separate church and their choices grin yes i know apc has bought nairaland or senu adding likes bot, that will never change anything. remember what happened during George Bush second term election? 90% voted him out on MEDIA But Human like me Voted him in on election day

hahahahahaahah
[/size]
Take!!! Use 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 3 before you sleep. I'm sure you'll see some changes.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by derecho(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
eleko1:
cheesy sadWhen the godly are in authority,the people REJOICE.But when the (saTANist)wicked are in power,they groan.Pro 29:2. We have groans enough under the inept,corrupt,thieves of Jona.GOD has Turn our Mourning into DANCING.Vote out the CLUELESS,slowpoke out of power.VOTE GMB/Osinbajo cool cool
My broda,The Gospel truth is christians understand what is going on.Let politicians be scheming.
Secondly,never call your President a slowpoke.The bible teaches us to pray for them.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by musiwa94: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
v
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by upuphim(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
@ Johnpaul2k2

You spoke my mind. Eligible voters especially christians will relocate from Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna and Bauchi for fear of violence. How will they vote for Buhari?
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by nigerfine: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
If they revise their roles......I will vote APC
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by stineb1: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Some of us in RCCG are too enlightened to fall to this political prank. I dont mix sentiment with reality while voting. Even if it were Daddy G.O himself running with Buhari I won't vote for them because of the clause of hypocrites associated with the pharisees in APC. PDP atleast accepts. their wrong doings with the option of righting them. But APC keeps professing false sainthood .

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by eleko1: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Where is the report of all d prayer we don dey do since?We continue to pray while somebody sit down somewhere dey carted our money go Yonder place go hide come tell us stealing no bi corruption.GOD is not mock
derecho:
My broda,The Gospel truth is christians understand what is going on.Let politicians be scheming.
Secondly,never call your President a slowpoke.The bible teaches us to pray for them.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by hazyfm: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
musiwa94:
[size=28pt]Some of you are really dummy..

Osibanjo was the Redeemed Pastor who help tinubu to steal the money of lagos about $20 billion. Did Bakare win, No

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/197512_lagos1_jpge9f864475f4c9ad669a5acb3ce5dd8f2
www.nairaland.com/attachments/197514_lagos3_jpgdb2f81285505020f6eb415e9fc7f05ab
www.nairaland.com/attachments/197516_lagos_jpg3f906b8c6771975e9de9fe884f15e1e4
[img]http://aderinola.files./2011/04/collapsed-structure.jpg?w=624[/img]
[img]http://aderinola.files./2011/04/school-structure5.jpg?w=624[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_PsjAgfnVPbQ/TO7rUkxGPLI/AAAAAAAAA0s/4iuBS0dz-b8/s1600/pix201011252314484.jpg[/img]

[size=28pt]That is APC primary in lagos.. Did you see any redeemed church member attended since you have been shouting Osibanjo is Redeemed pastor.. Did redeemed Church members fall victim at the APC primary and show up at the stadium.. NO

If redeemed Church members refuse to show up at APC primary for Osibanjo... Does that not tell you.. they dont like him ,.. and would not showup.

You most ask , why did members of the redeemed Church not fall victim of your shout Osibanjo is a pastor of redeemed. Osibanjo is a pastor of redeemed who help tinubu steal money. that why people did not show up. NO

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Tvegas(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
PDP seems not to know what they are up against. Lemme give you a little tutorial here.

Bakare as far as I am concerned was a liability than an asset. Bakare was always attacking oyedepo, papa adeboye and whoever he could pick on. Osinbajo and Bakare are not the same in terms of perception. Osinbajo has strong connections to the pentecostal elite in Nigeria.

Secondly this Osinbajo also have a brother who is a strong member of the fountain of life church. I can assure you oyedepo, adefarasin, and many modern day pastors will queue behind him. I first heard about his probable selection from an igbo friend in the US, who was rooting for him cos of their rccg kinship. The guy even forgot his Igbo lineage.

If this election were to be decided only on religion votes today, Osinbajo will take most of the pentecostal votes and that's a lot. You seem not to get the hand played by Tinubu? He has nullified claims that APC has an islamisation agenda. PDP needs to go back to the drawing board, they will be foolish to dismiss this threat. Be warned , Osinbajo is not Bakare.!! ! Be warned Osinbajo is not Bakare!!!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by holatin(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Solowande:
Only Redeem pipo na dey nigeia? Redeem or no redeemer GEJ Come 2015
U MEan 2015 is his last year

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by tobell: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osinbajo is one of Tinubu's boys. He might be 50% Christian and 50% Muslim but definitely not 100% christian. Let reason together cause no man of God will ever join politics. My people dis might look like panador but it is not panador.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by IyaOmo1: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Profile Of APC Vice Presidential Candidate..Yemi Osinbajo
Posted by: CKN NIGERIA Posted date: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 / comment : 0

1. He is a pastor at Olive Tree House of Prayer for All Nations in Banana Island, which is a Redeemed Christian Church of God Parish.
2. Professor Osinbajo is the Ethics Adviser to the Advisory Board of the African Development Bank
3. He is also a director of Citibank (non-executive)
4. He has served in various capacities in the United Nations.
5. He is also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN)
6. He is Senior Partner in Simmons-Cooper Partners law firm.
7. He is also a professor of law, and was HOD of Public Law at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) [1997-1999].
8. Professor Osinbajo has written and co-authored (and edited) several books and publications.
9. He obtained his LLB degree at the University of Lagos and his LLM at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
10. He served as the Special Adviser to the Attorney General of Nigeria from 1988 to 1992.
11. In 1999, he became the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice of Lagos state. He was reappointed for a second term in 2003.
12. In this time, he began the Lagos State justice reform project, which featured the establishment of the Directorate for Citizen's Rights (DCR) (which gave free legal services and legal representations to Lagos state's less-privileged.)
13. He lives in Lagos with his wife and three children.
14. Some of his books and publications are:
“The Unification and Reform of the Nigerian Criminal Law and Procedure Codes” ; “Law Development and Administration”; “The Annotated Civil Procedure rules of The Superior Courts in Nigeria”; and “Cross Examination: A Trial Lawyer’s Most Potent Weapon”.
15. Professor Osinbajo is the co-founder and Board Member Convention on Business
Integrity and the Justice Research Institute Ltd. In 2007, Prof. and his wife Oludolapo founded “The Orderly Society Trust”, a non-governmental organization that is dedicated to the promotion of Christian ethics and orderliness.
16.He is an Alumni of Igbobi College Lagos
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by caterpillar: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
TOPMAN4LIFE:
I am a bonafide Redeemed member but l will stil vote 4 jonathan

you can be a bonafide member of RCCG and still be stealing Nigeria's money with Jona so I expect u to vote him. I want to see a different Nigeria where no power, no fuel, no money, no school, no, no, no for everything is a thing of the past. PDP must go, we are tired! Change is what we desire between it's so difficult to sell GEJ now compare to the last time when he was the overwhelming favourite.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by bodeoni: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
The #OfficialRCCG Twitter handle is @rccghq Any other handle is phony. Do not be misled. RCCG has not endorsed the candidacy of ANY politician or party.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Youngzedd(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Femistico:

till he islamise it before u go get brain abi?

GEJ toll 2019

That's none of my business.

I don't fight God's war.

He knows the best.

Don't allow religion to blind you from seeing afar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Greenlandncom(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

The personality of Baba Adeboye alone cut across all churches, even non-RCCG. By the time he lays his hands on Osinbajo, and the picture spreads, you will now how popular he is. The picture of Adeboye laying his hands on Jonathan in 2011 marketed him in the election that year to a large extent.
Bro! Christians have independent minds, we are not Muslims. Not even the Pope can tell all Catholics what to do when it comes to a matter of conscience.
APC remains an error! Goodluck has S/S, S/E,100%. S/W= 50%, NC =80%, N/W and N/E =30%. I wonder how Nigerians reason even the seemingly educated ones. When does large Land mass translate to high population? The North is nothing without the middle-belt and the middle-belt is wiser now chosing to pitch their tend with other regions than the perpetually backwarded North. Some speak as though Lagos and Kano who seems to be APC's State comprises Hausas and Muslims alone. I tell you that Igbos and other tribes make up nothing less a quarter these states. Kaduna will be shared. So the victory remains that of Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Raypawer(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
You are just masking your self as a niger deltan!.. you don't have that blood running through you!

courage54:
THE WIND OF CHANGE IS BLOWING AND NOTHING CAN STOP NIGERIA FROM GREATNESS

I feel like weeping when ever i see the amount of suffering Nigerians are going through in the hands of these clueless government.

How can u explain a situation where you hear of missing billions of dollars when you dont even no where your next breakfast will come from?

How can u explain a situation where you send your daughters to school only to be kidnap by some terrorists and the government is not doing anything about them?

How can u explain a situation where a graduate applies for a job with his money and only to be killed in the process and the government is not doing anything to compensate their families?

How can you explain a situation where students have to spend six to seven years in the university studying a four years course due to strikes?

How can you explain a situation where our children and women dies dailly in the hospitals due to health workers strike?

How can u explain a situation where you have to queue up to buy fuel at a higher price when in the actual sense we owns the oil?

How can u explain a situation where you dont have electricity in your house for days or weeks when we are the sole supplier to other African countries?

How can u explain a situation where our arm forces we go to other countries and win battles for them but they can not curtail Boko-Haram due to lack of moral and encouragement?

Just take a drive around and see the pain on people faces.

WE MUST JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO SALVAGE THIS GREAT COUNTRY FROM COLLAPSING FURTHER. IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR RELIGION OR TRIBE

THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW

SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO 2015-2019

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by courage54(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Raypawer:

You are just masking your self as a niger deltan!.. you don't have that blood running through you!

Bros, so those that has Niger-delta blood running through their vain are born liars abi? Bros abeg find one place go sitdown if u no get better tin to talk. I wish ur younger sister dey among those innocent girls wa Boko boys kidnap I wonder weda u for they talk like dis!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Solowande(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
U MEan 2015 is his last year
Look at dis guy, 2015 is d beginning of his new tenure till 2019 when it will end

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by royalicon(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Consider this, think about it.
2 Corinthians 6:14. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? -KJV.

By the time APC uses Osinbajo -on the platform of RCCG to get what she need. Then the true colour of rainbow will be visible to all.

Let the Deputy Governor of Ogun State -Segun Adesegun give an account of what he encountered with the APC Governor of the State before defecting to SDP. I tell you, Osinbajo will be non-functional Vice president to Buhari because they will be working with different ideology, seeing things differently, share different believe etc.

Caveat emptor!
Electorate, beware!
Think before you stick your thumb on the ballot paper.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by lomprico(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
olaric:

Your username says all there is to know about who you are. What has Church got to do with this? Did I even mention Church in my comment? The man is someone I have followed for a while, even before someone told me he was a Pastor in the Church. Lomprico indeed!
Story!
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Etruth: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
TOPMAN4LIFE:
I am a bonafide Redeemed member but l will stil vote 4 jonathan
Who ask you? Go ahead na. One thing is certain, those who gather ant-infested firewood should expect a visit from the lizard. You might just be a victim of a clueless govt. Beware

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by derecho(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
eleko1:
Where is the report of all d prayer we don dey do since?We continue to pray while somebody sit down somewhere dey carted our money go Yonder place go hide come tell us stealing no bi corruption.GOD is not mock
my broda thatz not an excuse not to obey the Scriptures as a child of God.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by ifeelgood: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yinkagbo:

Nonsense
Nairaland can not contain the clueless side of Gej and most especialy Namadi. Change we need!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by cyntiathis: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osibanjo was the Redeemed Pastor who help tinubu to steal the money of lagos about $20 billion.

^^^^^^

I´m trying to make up my mind on who to vote for, can someone clarify me
on the above statement. is he really the pastor who did that with Tinubu??
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Collynzo9: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
courage54:

Bros, so those that has Niger-delta blood running through their vain are born liars abi? Bros abeg find one place go sitdown if u no get better tin to talk. I wish ur younger sister dey among those innocent girls wa Boko boys kidnap I wonder weda u for they talk like dis!
Akhigbe Courage, why do you always carry Niger Delta matters on your head?
Your Edo state was added to the original Niger-Delta by Obasanjo the same day he added Abia, Imo and Ondo, but you will never hear people from those states scream ''Niger Delta'' on the top of their voices like you do because they are proud of who they are.
There is absolutely nothing Niger Delta about Edo, geographically or otherwise.
When push comes to shove, the real Niger Deltans know themselves and you aren't one.
Be proud of where you are from.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by ZUBY77(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
I thought the Bible said Christians should not be yoked with an unbeliever. ◄ 2 Corinthians 6:14

I am Just wondering what Prof. Pastor Yemi Osinbajo, a Pastor at redeemed Church, is doing with Buhari.
Of course different rules for different classes.
Bloody hypocrites.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by holatin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Solowande:
Look at dis guy, 2015 is d beginning of his new tenure till 2019 when it will end
realy k say amen to this prayer
may God run and rule ur life d way jonathan is runing and ruling this country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.