Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ruggedman – I Cant Come And Go And Kill Maself - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman – I Cant Come And Go And Kill Maself (631 Views)

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman – I Cant Come And Go And Kill Maself by Mrswagg(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
New music from "Ruggedman"as he drop new song titled I Cant Come And Go And Kill Maself.

Download>>>> http://nairabam..com/2014/12/ruggedman-i-cant-come-and-go-and-kill.html
Re: Ruggedman – I Cant Come And Go And Kill Maself by Tymax(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Big disappointment. Just like a woman applying excessive makeup, this Ruggedy guy is trying too hard. If this is an attempt at humour... Sorry, it's a miss.

The most disappointing fact about the song is that the concept for instrumentation and melody is copied. This track borrows heavily from KCee's Limpopo, produced by Del B. The chord progression, major drumline and even the bassline were copied.

A sad development considering the fact that Ruggedy is a conceited rapper. You would think his ego would compel him to create unique sounds.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This? / Any Disadvantage Of Music Or Listening To It? Lets Know It / I Need A New Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.