Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) (6436 Views)

Ice Prince And Tuface Nominated For BET awards / Super Eagles Inspiration Song By Cohbams, Omawumi And Tuface / Faze's Originality And Tuface's Ustoppable, Reviews And Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by zumapapa(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2005
DO U THINK THEY COULD EVER COLLABORATE WITH EACH OTHER WITH THE FEUD BETWEEN RUGGEDMAN AND KENNIS MUSIC
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by hotangel2(f): 1:03am On Nov 24, 2005
Who cares abt Kennis?? They should colaborate and make good music! They both are wonderful in their specific aspect of music. Rapping and Singing to kill. So me no see any reason why they can't colaborate.
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by outlander: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2005
i think they should cos they are both the best in their fields
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by Manta(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2005
Why not? Reuggedman has nothing against 2face, he honoured 2face's invitation for his birth day- it was even at 2face's birthday celebration KK asked Ruggedman what he has done to him to deserve such insult.

They can do a collabo when they both feel it's time.
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by Akinmade: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2005
RUGGEDMAN AND TUFACE tongue
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by seyefar(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2005
man that collabo wud be tite if they ever decide to do one.
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by vulture: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2005
If they can collaborate that will be great.We are praying for both of them to grab an award in the kora awards 2005.Kenny
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by raldsfield(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2005
if this idea comes to birth it will be the best of both worlds "like R. Kelly and Jay-Z" in the US = Ruggedman and Tuface for Najia. cheesy
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by 9ja4eva: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2007
Rugged is an excellent musician.He featured Faze in one of his songs.It wld be great to watch dem.
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by Manta(m): 11:53am On Apr 27, 2007
I don't see that happening in the nearest future!
The both run things with each other's rival; Modenine features 2Face and Ruggedman features Faze. And, anyone familiar with the trends in the Naija musical industry will feel the silent beef boiling between 2Face and Faze, then Modenine and Ruggedman.
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by 9ja4eva: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2007
lol

na true oh
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by sedamsky: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2007
both of them are great musicians but i think 2 face is best in is field(rnb) while rugged man is not the best thing that happen to rap
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by 9ja4eva: 1:23am On Apr 30, 2007
No i dnt agree with u
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by Adetife: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2007
raldsfield:

if this idea comes to birth it will be the best of both worlds "like R. Kelly and Jay-Z" in the US = Ruggedman and Tuface for Najia. cheesy

LOL - If only! I don't see it appning anytime soon, some wars are brewing n until those escalate n some-what resolved it's not appning - SOZ embarassed
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by 9ja4eva: 4:38am On May 01, 2007
Dts true oh
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by dammiecool(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2009
Na true o,I think i need a track 4rom ruggedybaba n two baba d collabo go make sense.Mode wasted tu face voice on d collabo they did,cos mode no get delivery,d guy too dry,can u imagine d street didnt feel d track even with 2 face on it.
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by pheesayor(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2009
dammiecool:

Na true o,I think i need a track 4rom ruggedybaba n two baba d collabo go make sense.Mode wasted tu face voice on d collabo they did,cos mode no get delivery,d guy too dry,can u imagine d street didnt feel d track even with 2 face on it.
now I know you are a concrete mode 9 hater, haba!!! If you cant stand the heat then leave the kitchen
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by darequam(m): 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2009
The guy's decision is based on his opinion.
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by darequam(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2009
The guy's decision is based on his opinion.
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by woodboi(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2009
2 get litle beef 4 rugged wen he beef kenny n standin 4 faze in hard times.but with time n d kora in 2005 make things ok.bt on a gud note if dey can humble theirself n forget who pass who,their collabo will make sense.just like am thinkin of blackface n timaya
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by woodboi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2009
But collabo in ng is always issue of bein crew,check out j martins n timaya.2 n dare.9ice n 2. Realy i wil like 2 see blackface n p quare do some work for dat do me beat n erama
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by darequam(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2009
Unreasonable 2face would rather pay millions of naira to collabo with rkelly than to do a groundbreaking collabo wit ruggedman
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by darequam(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2009
Unreasonable 2face would rather pay millions of naira to collabo with rkelly than to do a groundbreaking collabo wit ruggedman
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by Ak4all(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2009
That rugged collabo with Faze makes no sense but if he collabo with 2face that is going to make a complete sense
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by youngdee(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2009
Yea, it is going to be A BOMB , They are best of both worlds, The collabo with Faze was later dropped as it makes hit, Tu face is baba everything he touches turn to gold
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by dammiecool(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ruggedman, MI, Tu face on one track e don finish cool cool cool cool
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by tosinaded(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2011
Dammie its a shame that u av been hating since 09!

Now that the collabo has happend, was it mind blowing? NO!
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by MeGaStReEt: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2011
tosinaded@:

Now that the collabo has happend, was it mind blowing? NO!

No, its soul blowing
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by bjmighty(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2011
Only Rugged will be on a joint with 2face and won't hit. Too bad.
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by chikakanu: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2011
@bjmighty : i'M SURPRISE TOO OOO! no body has ft 2baba and don't enjoy airplay or people talking bout it i wonder what kinda head Ruggedman has, hehehehe
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by dammiecool(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
tosinaded@:

Now that the collabo has happend, was it mind blowing?YES!!!!

on banging si mi leti wink

bjmighty:

Only Rugged will be on a joint with 2face and won't hit. Too bad.

for ur miserable mind abi
Re: Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) by bjmighty(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
dammiecool:

on banging si mi leti wink

for your miserable mind abi

Why na fight? No be me give u dlck to dey suck nahhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty - Portharcourt Son / Gino No Be God Video / "ruggedy Baba" By Ruggedmanfeat 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.